Search results

1. J

No Source Sam kasiano

Mate of mine saw big sammy at the leagues club , Sammy reckons he signed a train and trial with the club lol , not sure if Sammy was talking shit or if dogs really did offer him a trial
  2. J

2 jerseys played in and signed

2 Bulldogs jerseys worn by Sam Kasiano and Brad Abbey in the auckland nines , also have both been signed by both of them. Also both come with a certificate of authenticity. I would love to keep these both to put up in my man cave but unfortunately am struggling real hard and really need the cash...
  3. J

Brad Abbey auckland nines jersey

Im selling the Auckland nines jersey worn by Brad abbey in the auckland nines .. it has been signed by him.and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by Raelene castle originally.bought it 3 monthd ago for $500 selling for $300
  4. J

Sam Kasianos auckland nines jersey

due to unfortunate circumstances im selling Sam Kasianos auckland nines playing jersey which also comes with a certificate of authenticity for $400... offers welcome
  5. J

worn and signed bulldogs jerseys 4 sale

2 jerseys worn by Sam kasiano and Brad abbey in the auckland nines Also comes with a certificate of authenticity from the club for both jerseys Dont really want to sell but need the money!! selling for same price i bid on!! $1000 for both
  6. J

bulldogs facebook page

its funny how if your anti keating or anti moore , the bulldogs actually remove you from making comment on their facebook page like me and other fans have been doing. i have been banned from the page for making anti keating comments.How dare the bulldogs do this, what are they now ? a communist...
  7. J

Bulldogs in the community

Sorry if i posted in the wrong place but at the moment the bulldogs players are still in brisbane doing charity work ,and its good to see our players doing charity work but do u guys think that they do too much charity work and maybe its tiring them or maybe depressing them as most of the...
  8. J

prices this sunday

Hey guys just wondering i can understand the price of $25 a ticket for adults but compared to bulldogs letting children in for free i think its an absolute rip off that children have to pay $20 just to go and watch , its not like its a semi final , im sorry but thats a complete rip off
  9. J

BIG NEWS : We r coming home

Bulldogs are coming home By Josh Massoud and James Phelps From: The Daily Telegraph May 21, 2010 12:00AM Great memories...Canterbury great Terry Lamb signs off at Belmore after his last game in 1995. Picture: Gregg Porteous Source: The Daily Telegraph THE blue and white army will today...
  10. J

chris centrone??

Port player gets a Bulldogs spot 11 Nov, 2009 12:34 PM PORT rugby league player Chris Centrone is enroute to the Canterbury Bulldogs four years after being told he was little more than an "average park player" by a high school coach. A three-try haul by the Salamander Bay 18 year old in a...
  11. J

Junior grades

hey guys just a quick one... i know a majority of the boys in sg ball and toyota cup since i was their trainer in 2007 and its funny how nearly every 1 of them has left the dogs noting how frustrated and angry they are with management Wonder what the go is there?? Alai tuafou neenan simpson...
  12. J

2009 to 2010

HANNANT, STAGG, ENNIS, KIMMORLEY, GOODWIN, MORRIS ,EASTWOOD THE BEAST AND YILLEN BUDDY GORDON ...WHAT A FREAKING YEAR... players who play together for the 1st time as a team who should have won minor premiers and who made it to grand final qualifier.. a year of highs and hardly any lows...
  13. J

Johnathan Thurston still cuts from Bulldogs' axe

PLENTY of tears have been shed on Belmore Oval, but perhaps none as significant as those that fell in the western carpark on July 3, 2004. Sitting in his manager's car was a devastated kid named Johnathan Thurston. He was just 21 years old, but already had his heart set on a career decorated...
  14. J

Hopeless security

lol hows this for badluck when the players came out tonight they kicked out a footy into the crowd which i caught and held on to and then some 1 came and snatched it from my hands after i held it for about 2 mins and when i reported it to security all they said 2 me was "mate dont stand here...
  15. J

sonny bill and phil gould 22/5/08

hey just found this video with sonny bill and gus gould on 22/5/08 and i think this probably sums up y he left the dogs u b the judge http://au.truveo.com/Sonny-Bill-Williams-talks-to-Phil-Gould/id/339898875
  16. J

Chris Vaefaga

Hey pplz just thought id let yas know chris is a very close mate of mine so im regularly watching him play and i actually think hes better thn heka haz and other wingers we have at the moment he can score great trys has superb defense and is very underrated what r ur thoughts on this by the way...
  17. J

chris afamasaga

in case no1 knew chris afa has signed with the titans for $45000
  18. J

a Bored Omeley?

was reading the general feedback section of the telegraph and i found this From: Mark O'Meley Comment: The judges always marked Toby harder due to his natural abilities, and in the end it cost him. How they never gave Leanne & Toby a 10 astounds me. Let's face it, the way the voting works...
  19. J

Steve Follkes Latest Rmour

Guys just to let yas know an insider at the club has just told me that a rumour is goin around at the club that ricky stuart will be the new dogs coach next year
  20. J

JUnior Rugby league players wanted

Massive 11 yr olds wanted 2 Play footy for if know of any massive 11 yr olds pls reply in this thread thanks
  21. J

Brett Dallas

Hey guys if any of u remember the legend brett dallas well ud find it hard 2 believe that he was training right next 2 me at the gym yep the man him self Could he be making a comback?
  22. J

daniel conn

does any1 know what has happened to daniel conn he was awesome in 1st grade this year but hasnt returned wondeer y