Search results

1. J

What happens when Jacko/graham come back

1. Morris 2. Rona 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Perrett 6. Mbye 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Pritchard 12. Jackson 13. Eastwood 14. Kasiano 15. Lane 16. Klemmer 17. Reynolds This will be the first choice 17 for the year in my opinion. I like having reynolds off the bench he can...
  2. J

Belmore Ticket Pricing

Bit disappointing that the family price for the storm game on the hill is $61 and for sharks game is $91. Might not seem like much but to a family it is, poor form by the club in my opinion
  3. J

Round 16 - Dogs vs Storm - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Jackson's definitely out because even if it's downgraded it's still 1 week. My team would be: 1. B. Morris 2. C. Rona 3. J. Morris 4. T. Lafai 5. S. Perrett 6. J. Reynolds 7. M. M bye 8. A. Tolman 9. M. Lichaa 10. D. Klemmer 11. F. Pritchard 12. G. Eastwood 13. S. Kasiano 14. L. Perrett 15...
  4. J

Thoughts on the Jackson lifting tackle

does anyone know what time the charge sheet gets released?
  5. J

Retention/ Recruitment

I actually think our recruitment/retention has been really good over the last few years. This is the team I see next year. 1. B. Morris (28) 2. C. Rona (23) 3. J. Morris (28) 4. T. Lafai (24) 5. J. Loko (22) 6. J. Reynolds (26) 7. M. Mbye (21) 8. A. Tolman (26) 9. M. Lichaa (21) 10. J...
  6. J

Daniel Vidot set to leave Brisbane Broncos for Cantebury Bulldogs

Its June 30 the deadline, june 10 is the deadline for backflips, june 30 for mid season transfers
  7. J

Tony Williams: Torn Pec - Out For The Season

Everyone who thinks this is a good thing needs a reality check!! Sure he hasn't lived up to his price tag but he still averages 100m a game, 4-5 tackle breaks and CONTRARY to everyone's beliefs about 0.5 errors per game! Im not saying he has set the world on fire this year but to say we are...
  8. J

Wait so lafai is out?

Lafai will most likely be in, there is a video of him posted on website, with him saying he will be fine for the game.
  9. J

Des Hasler

My argument wasnt intended to be a Jackson v Williams discussion. I love Josh Jackson and think hes a future captain of the club. It was just to point out that maybe the calls to drop T rex are a little over the top.
  10. J

Des Hasler

I understand this and i agree you have every right to give an opinion both ways. But T-rex averages just under 90metres per game this year, whilst josh jackson averages just under 80m per game. T rex also has way more tackle breaks than jackson, he also gives away 0.6 and 0.5 errors and...
  11. J

Des Hasler

I can not believe the amount of criticism of our coach that happens on this site! Since Des came across we have gone to 2 gf's. I understand we lost both but we could be in a far worst position. Everyone wants to rip him for the Mbye/Reynolds/Hokko situation but I absolutely can not...
  12. J

Watching the Bulldogs in Melbourne

Hey Guys, I am heading down to Melbourne for the weekend. The game is on Gem in Melbourne, but does anyone know any good bars/clubs that show the NRL live down there. Thanks
  13. J

Round 5 Team - Reynolds In, Mbye Out

Bulldogs1 Brett Morris 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Tim Lafai 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9 Michael Lichaa 10 James Graham (c) 11 Josh Jackson 12 Tony Williams 13 Greg Eastwood Interchange 14 Sam Kasiano 15 David Klemmer 16 Frank Pritchard 17 Tim Browne 18...
  14. J

Curtis Rona - I'm sorry!!!!!!

imagine if we actually put up half decent bombs for him to run onto
  15. J

Canterbury Bulldogs hit membership and sponsorship record!

http://www.afr.com/business/sport/canterbury-bulldogs-hit-record-membership-and-sponsorship-20150329-1m9ljj Canterbury Bulldogs has invested heavily in its membership department with the aim of significantly boosting member renewal rates. NaN of Canterbury Bulldogs chief executive Raelene...
  16. J

Mbye/reynolds article - hints at reynolds return

hey guys, I was speaking with Josh reynolds brother the other night and he is adament josh will be good to go this Friday against souths. Whether Des picks him or not Im not sure but he is physically able.
  17. J

Trent Hodkinson 2015 Discussion Thread

ok i didnt mean hate as in personal hate i meant criticism on his footy i just think the level is unwarranted he has done more IMO than thurston cronk and pearce but he is being hammered here
  18. J

I understand what you are saying and I agree they do not tell the full story All im trying to say is that our halves situation is not as bad as it is made out to be on here i can think of a lot of other teams worse off
  19. J

I can't believe all the hate for Hodkinson this season. He is still working up to full speed but lets just have a look at his stats compared to some other "gun" halfbacks. Tackle Breaks Line Breaks Line Break Ast Try Assists Kick Metres...
  20. J

Sea Eagles v Bulldogs preview (NRL.com)

Thats another debate.. just trying to give everyone legitimate facts that may explain a slower than expected start from hokko
  21. J

Sea Eagles v Bulldogs preview (NRL.com)

Everyone needs to lay off Trent. After speaking with his brother, he had a plasma treatment operation over the off season on his knee and didn't begin running properly till FEBRUARY. By all rights he shouldnt have started the season but he really wanted to push through to reward the club for...
  22. J

Mata'utia Brothers Staying in Newcastle

The Newcastle Knights is pleased to announce Chanel, Pat and Sione Mata’utia have re-signed with the Club for an additional three years. On contract for this season, the new deal sees the trio remain at the Knights until at least the end of season 2018. “As we have said all along, our priority...
  23. J

Mbye happy playing fill-in for now

very level head on his shoulders, has all the talent on the footy field and with reynolds still out for 3-4 weeks minimum I look forward to seeing what he has... However lets not underestimate the impact josh reynolds has on our footy team. Last year with reynolds we won 68% of games without 44%
  24. J

NEWS: Manly Express Interest In Hodkinson To Replace Halves

guys i had two people call me within ten minutes yesterday saying we signed DCE for 4 years 3.2 mill. They dont know each other and both said they heard it off board members. I am not claiming to have a source because I don't, but did anyone else hear this overnight?
  25. J

Team list tuesday!!

despite tolman being named lock and he will be, i think you will find he will still play solely up the middle and if anyone does drift towards the sides it will be kasiano
  26. J

Team list tuesday!!

it will be mbye not t browne
  27. J

Team list tuesday!!

guys i have good knowledge that mbye will be the number 17 not t.browne, similar to how thurston played 17 a lot of the year in 2004
  28. J

Team list tuesday!!

Hey guys, Team List Tuesday is back and apparently all the teams will announce their line-ups at 5:00pm AEDT on nrl.com Here's the link: http://www.nrl.com/round-1-teams-live-blog/tabid/10874/newsid/84167/default.aspx Im hoping for 1. B. Morris 2. C. Rona 3. J. Morris 4. T. Lafai 5. S...
  29. J

Round 1 Ticket information

Ill be there with 8 cousins/mates UP THE DOGGIES
  30. J

The Kennel's first round team!

Rona starts the trial corey is 19th man i think Des had already made up his mind. It would make no sense to start Rona with the 'A' team if he wasnt planning on doing that in the season proper. I also think Kasiano has to start. A lot of the space that Barba was put into was because of Kasiano...
  31. J

James Graham is our Captain

there you go guys definitely graham
  32. J

James Graham is our Captain

Tolman and Pritchard co vice captains? or are all three co-captains
  33. J

Karmichael hunt charged with supplying cocaine

Titans players arrested Beau Falloon arrested in relation to the K hunt cocaine charges still one other unnamed Titans Player a 24 yr old??
  34. J

Bulldogs still haven’t decided on a skipper for 2015 NRL season

There is still no captain but the players have been told it will be one or two of the following four reynolds, hodkinson, graham, tolman.
  35. J

Jacob Loko - Did he escape a harsher penalty because Des feels he's 1st Grade bound?

guys he has a court appearance next Thursday. It would be stupid of the club to release full statement and punishment until after all legal proceedings are dealt with which should be next Thursday.
  36. J

NRL.com Predicted round 1 dogs line up

for the first trial rona and perret will be the wingers with b moz fullback
  37. J

hey jamma01 not sure the person I know is extremely close relative to lafais so not sure about other players
  38. J

I know there was some talk a couple of weeks back about lafai missing round 1... I can 100% confirm he is playing in the trial this week against melb and he has overcome wat was a minor issue
  39. J

Why all the negativity???????????

I understand the frustration of coming 2nd twice in 3 years but why all the constant negativity on here?? We have an awesome forward pack with outstanding depth. We know have a top 5 backline with the additions of B. Morris, C. Rona, J.Loko Ok Hodkinson and Reynolds are not the greatest halves...
  40. J

1. Thompson 2. Rona 3. Morris 4. Lafai 5. Morris 6. Reynolds 7. Hodkinson 8. Tolman 9. Lichaa 10. Graham 11. Williams 12. Jackson 13. Eastwood 14. Klemmer 15. Pritchard 16. Kasiano 17. L. Perrett