Search results

1. Thehighballl

Mad Monday!!!!

I cannot wait to see how happy the players look in their outfits today. I can imagine them all smiling and not giving a toss about losing. Mad Monday was the goal the whole time.
  2. Thehighballl

what's the news on Frank the Tank

is he out for a month? the whole season. On his twitter he indicates its not a big problem.
  3. Thehighballl

Business time of the year

Boyz, This is the real beginning of the season. No more origin garbage, drama's I dont care about robbie kharah's hand or if gallen has in it him, no more nonsense. This time of year is about winning and form. I predict the bulldogs will be blitzing the league going forward. Hasler will...
  4. Thehighballl

Bmozzle rushed himself for..

I am not happy at all with Brett Morris rushing back to get one game in so he could play in Origin. that s%^ piS#$ me right off. The hammy isnt a injury to play with or rush back. I fear he is going to re-injure him self and redo that hammy again. F$% the origin. I love jamie lyon, he gave up...
  5. Thehighballl

Shannon Noll Peformance

HAHA who thought it was a great idea to bring shannon noll to entertain origin fans.
  6. Thehighballl

NRL struggling to sell Tickets for Game 1

Are the fans over it now? I feel the origin just destroys club footy. I do not want reynolds or hokko to be named cause our club is already in trouble, we need them to play together as much as possible. I am sure other fans feel the same about thier players, who cares if NSW's win?? or QLD...
  7. Thehighballl

Hello Kennel

Hi all, New to forum, looking forward to a great new season.