Shannon Noll Peformance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
HAHA who thought it was a great idea to bring shannon noll to entertain origin fans.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We were stuck in traffic and only arrived shortly before kick off. Apparently that was a good thing. Everyone was saying that Noll and Grothe Jnr were horrible.

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was like a REALLY bad karaoke. But out of the two singing, Knoll was better, by a long margin.

But Origin entertainment is always shit house so I am not surprised.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I thought they promised two homeless c***s a hot meal to sing karaoke.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shannon Noll hasn't been relevant for about 10 years now, just like that puff daddy song they keep playing that's over 10 years old.

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
He recently had a tour around the central coast area.

A golf club is one of the venues.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Ben Mingay needs to stick to acting, because he can't sing for shit.
Shannon Noll needs to stick to ... well ... ummm.. how do I put it ... trying to talk "Sulphur Crested Cockatoo", because he can't sing for shit either.

OH but Cold Chisel for the Grand Final ..

WOOOOO HOOOOO

Excuse me whilst I grab my flannies, chuck a slab of VB longnecks in the back of my Falcon, and rip a fukn burnout like a maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad karnnnnnnttt

Seriously, in this day and age, I'd prefer the entertainment be a blank screen, its far more exciting and doesn't lead to ear raping.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Seems like I was indeed fortunate to miss the beginning of the Nein telecast. The NRL have no idea of pre game entertainment for the masses.
Reminds me of the time I went to Canberra and the half time entertainment that consisted of half a dozen fans running a relay holding cardboard pizza boxes. Mind boggling!

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I love Chisel, but even I acknowledge the NRL grand final should aim higher.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Surely the NRL could aim higher. Fair call Slash was shithouse by himself, but surely they could put their hand in their pocket and get a superstar out here.

Why not get ACDC? Or a variety of different musical acts that are modern (e.g Sia, Hilltop Hoods, Jessica Mauboy)?!?!?

I still can't get Elen Levon's shitty performance of "Like a Girl in Love" out of my head from one of the Dogs games years ago. It was dreadful.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely the NRL could aim higher. Fair call Slash was shithouse by himself, but surely they could put their hand in their pocket and get a superstar out here.

Why not get ACDC? Or a variety of different musical acts that are modern (e.g Sia, Hilltop Hoods, Jessica Mauboy)?!?!?

I still can't get Elen Levon's shitty performance of "Like a Girl in Love" out of my head from one of the Dogs games years ago. It was dreadful.
AC/DC probably commands serious coin otherwise you would think they would of had them, regardless the NRL have always been shit with entertainment.

Kenya

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bring on Angry.

We Can't Be Beaten - Rose Tattoo - Live At The Ted Mulry Benefit Concert 10/3/2001 YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.