NRL struggling to sell Tickets for Game 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are the fans over it now? I feel the origin just destroys club footy.

I do not want reynolds or hokko to be named cause our club is already in trouble, we need them to play together as much as possible.

I am sure other fans feel the same about thier players, who cares if NSW's win?? or QLD?? it's just a big money grab for the NRL it does nothing for the fans. I don't walk into work the next day with a blues jersey on and boast I am proud to be from NSW...instant dismissal.

Just about every radio station is giving away tickets to the origin, the NRL has alot of radio ads booked to sell the game 1 tickets.

If it was so popular i dont think it would need any airtime, they are only playing one game this year in Sydney. I am sure the game 3 tickets will be freebies. Melbourne does not give a toss about Origin.

Do you guys really care about Origin? will you be rushing to buy tickets? I can tell you that the NRL is having a hard time offloading this tickets, they may just knock it on and give it away like kasiano did against the Cowboys.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
**** origin, just a revenue raiser.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I agree, I find it hard to even care about who is selected and who wins. It does zero for me.
I used to watch every game, now due to it's rortedness, only watch the Dogs play.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
How do you know they are struggling to sell tickets mate? Is it based on hearing radio stations give away tickets, or something more?

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How do you know they are struggling to sell tickets mate? Is it based on hearing radio stations give away tickets, or something more?
I know this from sources within the NRL. If you are looking to buy tickets now i suggest you wait as they are planning on selling a family type deal.

Re: radio giving away tickets, thats normal, NRL has paid big bucks for airtime to actually sell the tickets.."The best origin ever" LOL

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuk them. They killed it by banning punches and shoulder charges. I used to look forward to Origin because of the brawls and massive hits. Nows its just like another NRL game.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very annoying how much it is over-hyped these days.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It ruins the quality of club footy.

It also makes the players greedy. Josh Morris has sucked since last years series, he was not ready to play but saw $$ signs and played and reinjured his knee.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe because tickets are overpriced as **** lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.