1. L

WWE Taboo Tuesday!

whats heel mean?
  2. L

for those of us who love soft drinks

vanilla coke but lots of places dont sell it enymore :(
  3. L

WWE Taboo Tuesday!

i though it was crappy too. but loved the cage match and raw v smack down. masterpiece is my favourite wrestler. but i think the divas are a bit of a joke. just and excuse for the guys to see them in lingerie lol. i voted for cheerleader outfits for the record. and leave orton alone :p hes one...
  4. L

on form which bulldog will tour?

sonny bill and roy and utai should get selected for nz. hope sonny gets some match fitness in those games
  5. L

what do u think of this haircut?

lol well he is half greek so it might work...but no one has answered my question...are there any girls in this forum??? plz help
  6. L

na the 2nd one is my segestion i think it looks heaps hot
  7. L

ok then what does everyone think of this hair cut?
  8. L

ok my brother wants to get the same haircut as the gy in the picture... so what do u think of it??? and what is it called??? i recon its an ok look but some of my friends think its a crappy look.
  9. L

Ideal Height?

btw im not a groupie or anything...i just like his height
  10. L

Ideal Height?

yes 189 is an awesome hieght! how tall is sonny?
  11. L

Carlton Draught!

there all funny but u couldnt get me to drink that stuff. ew. go vodka!!!
  12. L

Ideal Height?

im not over 6 foot?!?!
  13. L

Ideal Height?

Well what do u think is the best height for the opposite sex?
  14. L

OMG @ that Stevie Starr magician!!

hes gonna be at my uni for a show!!! i cant wait
  15. L

Ricko rumour

rickos a sleeze for doing it but the girl also had the choice not to... plus its not illegal so it really shouldnt be in the paper. i know that ben ross from the panthers was going out with a girl in the year below me last year...but i guess he wasnt married.
  16. L

Ladies Perfume

Joop smells nice as!!! a little like vanilla
  17. L

Sydney Tattooists

what tattoo r u gonna get mr c? and where u gonna get it? whatever u do dont get a tat on ur chest!! its of putting and looks terrible if u get older or gain weight
  18. L

Anyone close friends with or mates with an NRL player?

my older sis went out with micheal sullivan from the sharks and one of my friends from school in the year below went out with ben ross from the panthers...which i thought was wrong as she was 17 and he was like 24 or something
  19. L

Discussion About Greeks

well yeh?!?!?! everyone in my family is :o
  20. L

Jersey sizes?

ok maybe ill ask sonny bill to come with me to the store :p
  21. L

Discussion About Greeks

i thought is meant something bad cuz all my uncles call my cousins girlfriends that....so i dunno it could be something they made up as kids or something...nevermind
  22. L

hi guys

marry what.... whos sam?
  23. L

Jersey sizes?

i just checked and they dont have the cms
  24. L

Jersey sizes?

they dont
  25. L

Discussion About Greeks

284 pages!!!!!! wow someone catch me up. btw can anyone speak greek good here? what does pearsiponi mean? i dunno if i spealt it right or if its even greek. it could be itailian. but no one in my family will tell me what it means.
  26. L

Jersey sizes?

I wanna get my brother a bulldogs jersey for his "name day"(its like a birthday i suppose, dont ask, its cultural) and i really wanna surprise him with it so i was wondering what the sizes equal to in cm around the chest and waist. like for example usually a large is 100cm around the chest...
  27. L

hi guys

hi boys and girls, my names nikki. first time poster long time reader. i just regestered to your wonderful forum and i love it!!!! anyways a little about my self.... im 19 and live in north sydney. im in my first year uni and i just passed all my subjects last semester :D . i enjoy...
  28. L

Denton: Roosters are over the cap

i hate the roosters as much as the next person and im suspicious of them, warriors, broncos and manly...but the bulldogs could easily have the same "champion team" as all of the above i mean look at next years squad!!! pattern - $150k hazem - $250k tonga - $120k phelps - $100k utai -...