hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

LusciouslySweet

Waterboy
Reaction score
hi boys and girls, my names nikki. first time poster long time reader.

i just regestered to your wonderful forum and i love it!!!!

anyways a little about my self....

im 19 and live in north sydney. im in my first year uni and i just passed all my subjects last semester :D . i enjoy dancing, clubbing, tennis, netball, volleyball and soccer. as u can probably tell im a very active person...which might make u wonder what im doing in front of a computer. but yeh think this is the best forum on nrl....even though it is heaps bias lol...not as bias as the telegraph though :p

but yeh i love footy and i was a cheerleader for the panthers( i only cheered for 2 weeks till i injured my shoulder earlier this year :( ) but yeh i moved away from the area so i wont have to travel too far to uni. anyways im waiting around till try outs and ill try to get in the dogs, rabbitohs or west tigers....or even roosters if im desperate lol

talk to ya later

matt

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Welcome nikki, great to see u like the site! i play tennis too, i love it :grinning: lol

Matt

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
watup.

when u go clubbin where u like to go?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
LusciouslySweet said:
hi boys and girls, my names nikki. first time poster long time reader.

i just regestered to your wonderful forum and i love it!!!!

anyways a little about my self....

im 19 and live in north sydney. im in my first year uni and i just passed all my subjects last semester :D . i enjoy dancing, clubbing, tennis, netball, volleyball and soccer. as u can probably tell im a very active person...which might make u wonder what im doing in front of a computer. but yeh think this is the best forum on nrl....even though it is heaps bias lol...not as bias as the telegraph though :p

but yeh i love footy and i was a cheerleader for the panthers( i only cheered for 2 weeks till i injured my shoulder earlier this year :( ) but yeh i moved away from the area so i wont have to travel too far to uni. anyways im waiting around till try outs and ill try to get in the dogs, rabbitohs or west tigers....or even roosters if im desperate lol

talk to ya later
Have you met Sam yet?

Mr Bulldogs

Kennel Legend
Administrator
Reaction score
im guessing sam will have a pic for me to see by tomorrow afternoon

M

Makavelli

should have it by morning got a day off 2morrow.

ill keep ya updated.

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel.

whatever u do, dont marry sam :p

hope enjoy urself here

*Karlz*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Reaction score
*dOgzRuLe* said:
welcome to the kennel.

whatever u do, dont marry sam :p

hope enjoy urself here
Great advice :grinning:

Welcome to the Kennel. Have fun posting.

Wolfpac

4 Life
Reaction score
welcome to the kennel...

enjoy posting....

but... standard prosedure you need to post a pic of yourself so we know who we are dealing with

sorry... standard procedure :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.