Anyone close friends with or mates with an NRL player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
*Karlz* said:
Went to school with Leon Bott.
:D which skool? he played on my league team in '03 got rid of his blonde tipped dreads after our GF loss that yr

LusciouslySweet

Waterboy
Reaction score
my older sis went out with micheal sullivan from the sharks and one of my friends from school in the year below went out with ben ross from the panthers...which i thought was wrong as she was 17 and he was like 24 or something

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Leesee said:
a female radio announcer hey? is/was she from 103.1?
You bet Leesee...

She is a tiny peice named Tash (she was even involved with the Hot Squad's routines at one stage) and even had her drink spiked at the Bank Nightclub one time...serves herself right I suppose.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
A lady I sit with at the footy has gotten around with a few Chooks players. My friends bro is Bronson Harrison's best mate from Holy Cross College. My uncles went to school with Benny Elias at Holy Cross too. Minichiello remembers me all the time, he always waves to me in the crowd and he even stops me at members events to say hello. My father is pretty tight with Mozza, whenever they see each other they are always talking about soccer. My Uncle has a business relationship with Nick Politis, does that count?

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Christabella said:
Jamie Feeney knows me from his time at the Dogs
haha jamie feeney now reffers to me as "channy" coz i have the same first name as alex chan :slick: we met a few of the storm boys earlier this year, theyre a great bunch of guys. Billy Slater ive met a few times and he remembers me as a doggies fan, each time ive seen him he has tried to sway me to follow the storm, and each time i tell him to keep dreaming.

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bernster...i had a sneaking suspicion it was tash. and yes...i know its not nice to wish drink spiking upon anyone, but when i heard about her, i wasnt surprised in the least

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Leesee said:
bernster...i had a sneaking suspicion it was tash. and yes...i know its not nice to wish drink spiking upon anyone, but when i heard about her, i wasnt surprised in the least
I even know of at least three women it has happened to...my philosophy is this...If I want a drink, I go and get it myself...and the motto is when it comes to getting drinks is to TRUST NO-ONE!!!

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
bernster...if only you could be there to tell me this everytime i go out. eberytime i tell myself i buy my own, and everytime someone buys a or multiple drinks for me. cept that creepy 28 year old who thought he was in with a chance...

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
how do you all know these players? hang outs, just from around, show up at training, how?

[FKN-SIK]

Gigidy Gigidy
Reaction score
Slats said:
how do you all know these players? hang outs, just from around, show up at training, how?
my dad sponsored the dogs for 13 years so mainly through him

and i went to school with brett oliver

that's about it

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, i know a fair few of the cowboys cos my dad's best friend is laurie spina (innaugural captain), and cos he knows some big names in townsville, who sponsor, blah blah blah and so on

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
*My sister used to work with Jason Death's sister in law at Woolies.
*I know the wife of one of the Cowboys chairmen when I used to play Touch Footy.

blue&gold

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
my brother in law's good mates with luke o'donnell

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
MaterialGirl said:
A lady I sit with at the footy has gotten around with a few Chooks players. My friends bro is Bronson Harrison's best mate from Holy Cross College. My uncles went to school with Benny Elias at Holy Cross too. Minichiello remembers me all the time, he always waves to me in the crowd and he even stops me at members events to say hello. My father is pretty tight with Mozza, whenever they see each other they are always talking about soccer. My Uncle has a business relationship with Nick Politis, does that count?

ur lucky mozza is my fav :(

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Bernster said:
*My sister used to work with Jason Death's sister in law at Woolies.
*I know the wife of one of the Cowboys chairmen when I used to play Touch Footy.
jason death is one of the nicest guys ever! he used to always talk to me and my sister after souths games, he was quite dissapointed when he found out i was a dogs fan tho :p

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
ThatsMYteam said:
ur lucky mozza is my fav :(
He is the best. Such a gentleman, he even calls my Dad Stevo!

Status
Not open for further replies.