Search results

1. capt obvious

No Source Trey Mooney

Edwards?
  2. capt obvious

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I wonder if sticky will lend us a few players like he did in 21, mooney and guler would be handy!
  3. capt obvious

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Bahhhhaaa, suck a dick manly. 800k for that bahhaaaa. Reminds me of cartright, although he has finally turned it around. Hard pass on that 800k reserve grader.
  4. capt obvious

Official Finally Truth!

Well done danny, nice to read something that is positive and incitefull. Not muckraking trash from a degenerate old drunk!
  5. capt obvious

This will make you feel better

My only concern going forward is game management or lack thereof
  6. capt obvious

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Even christain welch would be a good experienced prop to get
  7. capt obvious

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

Great player, not what we need. Should be after nelson. No decent halves available either.
  8. capt obvious

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

Typical, did anyone expect anything different. Plus we lose presto in the corresponding game last year from a hip drop, another indigenous player gets away scot free from a hip drop from souths. I work with a souths supporter and he even cant stand the entitled indigenous whingers at that club...
  9. capt obvious

Bright Side!!

New combinations will take a few weeks to gel, having said that, sexton should have been starting at 7 over hutch, and xerri in the 3 over kiraz! Taafe out and tracey in the fullback position for next week
  10. capt obvious

Official Gus on Twitter

Turvey had the same addiction as myself for many years. I would often see him getting a curry pie from clempton park bakery, they were awesome.
  11. capt obvious

News Kikau’s Comeback Season

He would want to because curran will quickly take his spot in the 11. Tbf curran is the best hole or line runner in our club.
  12. capt obvious

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

They ( souths)would have just paid a 3 month block salary to fifita.Pretty smart from gus, fifita is about 6-8 weeks from playing again.
  13. capt obvious

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

Id go with 1. Tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Foxy 6. Burton 7. Sexton 13. Salmon 12. Presto 11. Kikau 10. King 9. Mahoney 8. Poassa 14. Mann 15. Curran 16. Hughes 17. Knight
  14. capt obvious

Ringers Western joins the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Good news, their shirts are durable quality and comfortable i got given one at xmas a few years ago. Have worked many days in it. They need to open up a retail store somewhere in the riverina down here, they would do well. Definitely nothing like rivers trash!
  15. capt obvious

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

I thought his effort areas were good on Thursday night, i do think that too much pressure was put on him with the capt thing at such a young age. Its not his fault people have been pumping up his tyres for the last couple of years, he has played behind a pretty average pack that has been...
  16. capt obvious

Our Future looks good.

I was impressed mainly by kautoga and posa, salmon surprised also. Hutchison was good but sexton poses a bigger s threat with speed and deep into the line, no one impressed me more than hayward, control it all like a 250 game veteran. The hunger and unity I haven’t seen for a few years also...
  17. capt obvious

News Liam Knight

Not sure, but his father was. Kel knight!
  18. capt obvious

Opinion Finally, some positive news

Fmd a 14 year old who reads other muppets opinions then blurts it online. Get some knowledge son, you look like a fool.
  19. capt obvious

Official RFM granted immediate release

Before i go cuz i should get $100 for ciro’s wheels on Facebook marketplace hey?
  20. capt obvious

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

Nah, if anyones going to be primed, its going to be bronson. I reckon he will rip it up in the trials to make ciro pick him for round one. If there was a market on it, id place some hard earned on it as well.
  21. capt obvious

Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

Yes i went to nationals, was 1st leg of nsw rep 4x100m relay for many years up until leaving school, went to st mels campsie, but was 2nd fastest there, go figure.
  22. capt obvious

Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

Not much of a wrap from gus tbh, can someone explain what blinding speed means? I ran 100m in 10.77 but never had blinding speed!
  23. capt obvious

The Bulldogs Round 1 team as selected by The Kennel

1.tracey 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10. Knight 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Mann 14. taafe/turpin 15. Curran 16. Edwards 17. Sutton
  24. capt obvious

Opinion Any Interest In Pene ?

Dogs junior, would be a decent depth signing
  25. capt obvious

News Panthers, NRL aware of alleged Boxing Day post on Mitch Kenny's Instagram

Like probably 95% of the coke users they have too much disposable income and choose the nose candy. As the saying goes young dumb and full of cum!
  26. capt obvious

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

Rip big carl, so fkn sad. Imo a bigger threat and much meaner than tallis ever was on the field, no disrespect to tallis just think big carl was a mean machine. Played like a old school player.
  27. capt obvious

BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

They have pulled out because they have other options to fill that void, who that might be is anyones guess.
  28. capt obvious

News Wests Tigers player refuses to train over perception of unfair treatment

Smells like he is fishing to find a new club, or a rival like dragons are in his ear.
  29. capt obvious

Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Fuck no, they are releasing him, they will have the funds freed up with his wage, they made the decision to release him, find your own player and work it out yourself, what the fuck is wrong with this world now, everyone wants everything handed to them , fuck off and earn it!
  30. capt obvious

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

With the all the effort to drag burto across i very much doubt they would tap him on the shoulder.
  31. capt obvious

Fox Sports Klemmer

I dont think they will get to the gf this year
  32. capt obvious

Fox Sports Klemmer

Klem to panthers
  33. capt obvious

News Canterbury head of football Phil Gould has been caught in another clandestine meeting, this time with a potential signing — New Zealand Warriors forwa

Surely afb can see what we are building, unlike dragons and tigers who are on a treadmill going nowhere. Hopefully he is in regular chats with joshy curran too.
  34. capt obvious

News Jayden Tanner

Danny nutley
  35. capt obvious

Fox Sports Klemmer

Hard pass, i reckon dragons will grab him. Gus to benji, we will take stefano off your hands!
  36. capt obvious

What if we just played without props?

Penrith had 2 really good ones, with only really leniu and lindsay smith as rotating props off the bench. We can still improve with our new mobile team, you can pick apart teams better being expansive, teams like melb broncs etc who are very good at the gang tackle can be prone to being caught...
  37. capt obvious

Rumour AFB & JT

Maybe the jt thing is a smokescreen to sneak in and grab luki or deardon!
  38. capt obvious

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

No dice if the pineapple fritter is missing!
  39. capt obvious

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

1.Taafe 2. Kiaraz- wilson 3.xerri 4. Critter 5. Fox 6. Burto 7. Sexton 8. King 9. Mahoney 10.takeahio 11. Kikau 12. Preston 13. Curran 14. Mann 15. Sutton 16. Knight 17. Edwards
  40. capt obvious

Opinion Update on Signings

Shame our player confirmations are from a cafe owner otherwise we would still be in the dark on him.
  41. capt obvious

Ethan Quai-Ward

:tearsofjoy:
  42. capt obvious

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

I reckon manly will be our biggest threat, they have offloaded keppie and josh alioa is not being resigned.
  43. capt obvious

Hopefully it eventuates and happens as quick as joshy curran!
  44. capt obvious

Opinion Spending $1m

Afb Then Hamlin uele Then Deardon Then Luki
  45. capt obvious

Imagine we signed twal or sayfarth and couldn’t afford to offer $ to addin fonua blake!
  46. capt obvious

Good chance we have allready put an offer together, hopefully curran is in his ear. this is the best signing we could make on what is needed. Get it done, if not done allready!!
  47. capt obvious

News FIVE November 1 targets for every club: Canterbury Bulldogs

Yeah but would be a great bench weapon
  48. capt obvious

News FIVE November 1 targets for every club: Canterbury Bulldogs

Tom deardon Braydon hamlin uele Heilum luki Would be my first 3
  49. capt obvious

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Have to disagree, he is a plodder. Once was in the angus chrichton mould of hole runners. Paulo or hopgood or nothing.
  50. capt obvious

News Pre Season Returns Nov 8th

Curran ? I thought it was watson instead of turps
  51. capt obvious

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Good luck to him , showed more spine than a player on 3 times his wage!
  52. capt obvious

Social Media Josh Curran

Would be a good get, what about the news of papenhuyzen?
  53. capt obvious

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Probably not, more chance of being pillow biters now.
  54. capt obvious

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Idiots, wasted lives and ruined families over greed!
  55. capt obvious

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

My guess is the signings will be announced after these international games have concluded and the boys dissapear on holidays, got a feeling of some smokeys.
  56. capt obvious

Membership 2024

Probably would be more value if you could make a day of it and watch a few grades before the nrl game.
  57. capt obvious

Connor watson still in the mix
  58. capt obvious

Social Media Josh Curran

Who isnt I would think he could be a good benchie for us.
  59. capt obvious

Tevita Pangai Junior reveals grim reality of NRL exit

Im surprised he has heard from 2 after dogging it for 2 seasons, unless they said good riddance.
  60. capt obvious

Official Gus on Twitter

Which one ? One has a ticker, the other is soft
  61. capt obvious

News Taaffe prepared for Bulldogs No. 1 battle

Bronson plays well both sides.
  62. capt obvious

News Good Riddance

I work with one now, spot on chris, 58 year old i work with now knows everything and has an opinion on everything, does my head in, days have passed where you could physically teach the guy a lesson!
  63. capt obvious

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Neither, tom deardon is best option and could play 7, mam or luai couldn’t. A lot cheaper than luai also.
  64. capt obvious

SMH Luai

While id rather him stay at penrith, i dont find him offensive or annoying but do believe he gets picked on unfairly, reece walsh is the one who caries on like a spoilt little turd.
  65. capt obvious

News Fox knocked out in all-in brawl at Koori Knockout

Some people are not prepared to work hard to achieve and obtain best opportunities for themselves and their families, some just want handouts and a free ride. Im not racist, grew up in campsie with so many cultures and happy i have , it wasn’t an easy suburb to grow ip in being a white...
  66. capt obvious

I dint get the hype with luai, would look so pedestrian in a lower ranked side imo. Deardon would suit us better, and actually think he could be a decent 7.
  67. capt obvious

News Cameron Ciraldo spotted in talks with Jason Taylor as Bulldogs move for former NRL coach

Fook me , cant stand that wank, whos next … soward?
  68. capt obvious

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

I had a threesome lined up last night,but they didn’t show, still had a good time anyway!
  69. capt obvious

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

How much for the gord?
  70. capt obvious

SMH Alex Twal

No % of the judean peoples front ?
  71. capt obvious

Who threw that stone?
  72. capt obvious

Staines is uncontracted with tiggers, so no.
  73. capt obvious

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

As far as im concerned he is a myth. More deadwood we dont need. chooks can take him.like a tampon in for one week and out for 3!
  74. capt obvious

SMH Alex Twal

We should be hitting up Cronulla to release either mc inness or finucane to be our defensive 13, they could easily resign sione katoa then.
  75. capt obvious

News League enforcer Sean Keppie granted permission to leave

Imo think he would be a good benchie for us, goes hard. Looks like clubs are shaking the trees, who knows whos going to be available.
  76. capt obvious

TPJ article

Who care’s really, the guy was a waste of space for us psyicially and cap wise. Could have been a mutual ending. Look forward, not back.
  77. capt obvious

SMH Alex Twal

Goes ok, surely there are better options . Seyfarth is a better fit from the tiggers
  78. capt obvious

Alamoti to the Panthers

Good luck to the kid, personally not sure how he will go at penrith there are a lot of decent backs there allready. He may not even improve, especially if he is constantly playing reserves. Look at garner, playing most of season in reserves, played better at tigers imo
  79. capt obvious

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Hutchinson & seyfarth both titan management (riolo)if im not mistaken , not sure on mann and the others etc
  80. capt obvious

Ever think maybe he didn’t want to stay?
  81. capt obvious

Told ya
  82. capt obvious

News Bizarre run of NRL signings leaves Bulldogs fans bemused

Kurt mann played well today, will be a good addition imo
  83. capt obvious

Dymock

Best ive ever had including New York and italy is ones made at bertoldos in griffith nsw!