Search results

1. G

Sam Walker an example for Flanogan

The thing is Barrett needs to show how he can coach Flano so he takes his game to the next level
  2. G

You can assume Flanno didn’t aim up in the finals ..he can’t just be a passenger ..he needs to be the driver
  3. G

Well he will need to ..the dogs need him to take control when we are attacking the opposition line ..
  4. G

Flano needs to just drag in some defenders and I agree having speed helps but I think he is capable
  5. G

Sam Walker showed tonight against Warriors that you need to draw a couple of defenders before you pass the ball. If you watch Flanagan he often releases the ball way to early on a set play making easy pickings for the defense. Barrett really needs to get the kid aside and change this ASAP.
  6. G

Bulldogs now must determine how to punish star Adam Elliott for alleged indiscretion

No one does that to their mate. What Elliot did was a dog act. Blaming alcohol is no excuse. He should be deregistered.
  7. G

News Back to the future? Bulldogs interview Ray Dib for CEO role

Dib is a tool - can’t believe he got an interview ..he is responsible for the position we have been in
  8. G

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Sound like you are the dhead!
  9. G

Hey Piggy, is your real name Angelo ?
  10. G

Thought so ..it’s all bs
  11. G

Not sure who is telling porkys here or if it’s legit
  12. G

So is JAC confirmed yet ?
  13. G

News Okunbor's journey to NRL debut

Pay will be gone by round 10
  14. G

Moses Mbye signs with Wests Tigers on four-year deal after getting release from Bulldogs

Dean Pay on Moses last week "Moses has improved out of sight this year. He's really embraced playing fullback so he's worked really hard on his game. Going forward, he's a part of this club and he's massive part," Pay said on Friday." Obviously the coach has no idea or was lying !
  15. G

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Des had 5 years - He took us to a grand final twice - the players bled for Hasler - they need do the same for Pay
  16. G

There is no excuse for our defence - It's pathetic
  17. G

There is no excuse with our defence..Hasler at least had that working
  18. G

Haha ..no it's not Des
  19. G

I can accept our attack will take time.. But I won't accept letting in over 60 points in 2 games .. There is no excuse
  20. G

How is Pay any better
  21. G

my message to all of you who wanted hasler gone ... You were wrong !!!!
  22. G

Can't fault the effort

It's time to stop calling for the coaches head and acknowledge the players put in tonight and if they had a problem with Des they would have been flogged.
  23. G

Kasiano to Storm threads

Hearing Sam has signed for 3 years.
  24. G

Proof des does not care about our team and club

Mate - you can can clearly see he is cringing - not laughing
  25. G

Leave Hasler alone !

Seriously - leave the guy alone. The same people that are calling for him to be sacked are the same people who saying how good he was when he took us to 2 grand finals. Yes - he has made mistakes like letting Ennis go...that was clearly an error...but no coach is perfect - letting Prichard go...
  26. G

Dogs to miss top 8 in 2017

With all clubs rebuilding for next season, the dogs will struggle next year. Our playing roster is Not looking good. It could not come at a worst time as the pressure is on Des.
  27. G

Foran signs with Warriors

Lichae has to go...Moses to hooker ....Reynolds in the halves with who ?
  28. G

Phil Gould commentary

I really hope channel 9 do not allow Gould to commentate on tonight's game. Clearly, he cannot commentate objectively with his existing role with the panthers.
  29. G

Reynolds to hooker

True. I would think Reynolds would play the dummy half role in attack and play out wide in defence.
  30. G

Reynolds to hooker

I think there is place for Reynolds at hooker.Honestly, he is a good player but he isn't getting the support from Moses Lichaa is just not up for it yet. He is young and needs a few more years. He is offers nothing in attack
  31. G

Reynolds to hooker

Totally agree. We need that spark from dummy half. Right now, we have no threat from dummy half.Opposing teams are not threatened from our current hooker. Reynolds can kick, run, pass - anything goes with Reynolds
  32. G

Reynolds to hooker

We don't have a choice. We are offering no threat from dummy half at the moment. Penrith will beat us next week if we don't change our structure. If we get Foran next season, that would be the logical move. We just don't have enough creativity in attack.
  33. G

The dogs need to draw a Lin in the sand and say enough is enough....you sign a contract, you...

The dogs need to draw a Lin in the sand and say enough is enough....you sign a contract, you honour it...
  34. G

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

On Ben Barba So we let Beb Barba go for family reasons. So what happens when other players come up with the same or similar reason...do we let them go as well...what does a contract mean? this is wrong, he signed a contract and he should honour it.... The dogs should assist his ex partner...