Search results

1. Bulldogpride

Text messages reveal curries anguish

Lol pm as well ? i can just imagine the shenanigans be was pulling
  2. Bulldogpride

Text messages reveal curries anguish

He ruined us at the start of the year and for the entire year he has been disruptive to our team and fan. A little karma doesn't hurt anyone expect for his poor mrs lip. **** him.
  3. Bulldogpride

Hodkinson Re-Signs for 2 years

At least we finally have some good news for the boys to lead into the semi's Good shit
  4. Bulldogpride

Andrew Johns Gay? *PIC*

He wasn't on perfomrnace enhancing drugs. He was on the party drugs but i see your point sir!
  5. Bulldogpride

Andrew Johns Gay? *PIC*

two blokes having a beer and mucking around with each others tongues doing the dance
  6. Bulldogpride

Josh Jackson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Do you remember the ones with the chewing gum strip in the back of the cards ? those things were gold!
  7. Bulldogpride

Play Barba again or not

It would be a huge boost for the team confidence to win a semi without his grub head.
  8. Bulldogpride

Anthony Watts : Peckergate !!!

He always was a cocksucker .
  9. Bulldogpride

Fergo: Yes or No?

He is in the loop with the Khoder nassar squad so i highly doubt that he will be coming to or us . Plus do we really want khoder and mundane so have any connection with our club ?
  10. Bulldogpride

Bulldogs Grant Barba a Release

This guy is a **** ...he ****ed us good and proper at the start of the year with his bullshit and now again leading into the finals .
  11. Bulldogpride

Barba's season possibly over

Waste of a champion ...no one has ever left us to be a champion except for thurston and thats the only one ...he will be a has been like the rest
  12. Bulldogpride

With or without BB he or no ever **** will be bigger than ours club ...never
  13. Bulldogpride

Another walk-about....like mundine, sbw, sandsow, mc grady ...these people cannot earn respect nor money. They are a messed cause. ****ing rubbish people , no pride nor guts
  14. Bulldogpride

Ben Barba's $1 million asking price 'ridiculous', say Brisbane Broncos

We need to cut this cancer now from the side so we our team can focus on the the finals coming up . c@nt he is ..
  15. Bulldogpride

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

He is the cancer that help create the cancer at our club . Him and that steve folks little grub son. **** Him
  16. Bulldogpride

Ben Barba has asked for an official release from Canterbury

Sbw Mason Barba no one is bigger and better than out club ...one champion leaves and we produce another ..
  17. Bulldogpride

Boys in Blue

Well said ..if they are willing to scream and shout in just a group of 4 they have my approval just as long as they don't cross the line and give us a bad rap
  18. Bulldogpride

Something is Wrong with Kasiano.....

Lets just Hope the Big boy peaks at the right time. Plus how we played last week is sure to lift everyones game coming back into the side.
  19. Bulldogpride

Pritchard set to re-sign this week

You can almost Be sure that Kas won't be going anywhere either . Those two are stuck together like glue and where one goes the other follows
  20. Bulldogpride

Romelo was Tanked & Ready

The ref's hate Ennis so this obviously Puts us in a shit spot . May be time for another Captain someone they will respect ??
  21. Bulldogpride

Bulldog on the Road

Howdy Troops ... Finally have made a account after a few months of just browsing through the forums and having a laugh at the shenanigans that go on in here but also learning a few things about the club in general. Born in 84 the year we won a grand final against the saints so i was meant to...
  22. Bulldogpride

Lafai puzzle

Perret is around for 1 year or 2 more Lafai is a better investment in the long run so id have to agree with you on that .
  23. Bulldogpride

Half tempted to sign: Hodkinson to stay at Dogs

Talented player he is just needs to stay injury free and he will be fine . I have no idea how manly let him go when he was ontop of his game
  24. Bulldogpride

Met Tony Williams

I once bumped into had Matt utai at sefton playhouse(strip club) in the wee hours of the morning once and we were playing souths the next day , i won't ever forget it because he dropped two balls that game ..
  25. Bulldogpride

Met Tony Williams

Post a picture of your melon ? Id say it most def looks like a half sucked Mango
  26. Bulldogpride

Met Tony Williams

Tucked in collar shirt for clubbing ??? i had no idea the Douche Bag look was back in.
  27. Bulldogpride

Whats going on with Mr 95% kicking??

They put the mock on the poor guy.As Des said in the press conference they will sort it out .
  28. Bulldogpride

Matai to seek revenge

''He has walked toward him (Allgood) and said: 'What did you do that for?' and copped one for his trouble. I'm pretty sure Matai ran in like he does always trying to start shit ...
  29. Bulldogpride

Reynolds forever rising

He is the ultimate footballer on and off the field. He puts so much in with his junior club helping the young kids coming through..and on the field he plays with heart and aggression something we have lacked for a while. I Hope the blues get done by 30+