Bulldog on the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogpride

Waterboy
Reaction score
Howdy Troops ...

Finally have made a account after a few months of just browsing through the forums and having a laugh at the shenanigans that go on in here but also learning a few things about the club in general.

Born in 84 the year we won a grand final against the saints so i was meant to be a bulldog.
My Proudest bulldog moment was being at this game for this moment ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2plXxXIH2Y

Even though we got smashed the following week beating parramatta like that is like a Grand final

Currently travelling around the world at the moment so I'm finding myself waking up at all ridiculous hours in the morning to watch the games !!!
This morning i was up at 4:30am to watch us give it to the storm ;)

Thats about all

Take care guys

neovo89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Welcome to the kennel. Great Video had to watch again

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why oh why did you link to that video!? Could not resist watching it again. :grinning:

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Howdy Troops ...

Finally have made a account after a few months of just browsing through the forums and having a laugh at the shenanigans that go on in here but also learning a few things about the club in general.

Born in 84 the year we won a grand final against the saints so i was meant to be a bulldog.
My Proudest bulldog moment was being at this game for this moment ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2plXxXIH2Y

Even though we got smashed the following week beating parramatta like that is like a Grand final

Currently travelling around the world at the moment so I'm finding myself waking up at all ridiculous hours in the morning to watch the games !!!
This morning i was up at 4:30am to watch us give it to the storm ;)

Thats about all

Take care guys
Hi,

Just a correction. '84 we beat Parra 6-4, not Saints.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still remember that game clear as day was only a young kid I think 6 at the time I was there and at half time I had the shits and said to my uncle I'm not following the bulldogs next year I'm going for parra lol

Status
Not open for further replies.