Met Tony Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Natboy

How does this thread go from a bloke saying he met some footy players who were nice blokes to insults & this crap?

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Its its a coupe (hard top) and yup its an SMG and its got launch control :D
My friend just bought a M3 Le Mans SMG, nice looking car but they're getting old still a staunch car though. Currently looking at a new car but stretching myself for e92 M3 Alpine white.

Holding off a little though until next year as the 4 series will be coming out this year to replace the 3 series, fingers crossed the 3 series will go down in value a little bit.

Bulldogpride

Waterboy
Reaction score
I met Tony williams today morning (at 3.am at the Trademark night club).

I asked for a photo, He was drunk of his nut and he nicely agreed lol. He seems like a really nice bloke, I was going to try an get some information of him as he looked like he was dazed but I wasn't bothered.

5 seconds latter, I run into Jarrod Wareahagreaves. And you know what- He was extremely nice and willing to have a photo etc, He dident seem as drunk (if not) as T-rex however a really nice bloke all smiles and laughs.

It was to loud and I couldnt get a chance to ask him if SBW was really going to the roosters but hey ;)

I once bumped into had Matt utai at sefton playhouse(strip club) in the wee hours of the morning once and we were playing souths the next day , i won't ever forget it because he dropped two balls that game ..

Status
Not open for further replies.