Search results

1. Chrisaaar

Membership - what is the point?

Can someone please tell me what is the point in paying for premium membership? I get to my seats and find myself surrounded by south's fans... I try spark up a convo with them but don't get any answers (friends of friends seats apparently) I go to the bar then come back and realise the guard...
  2. Chrisaaar

Shoulder charge

So no one seems to be mentioning that Sam burgess shoulder charged Graham's hip with no intent to tackle... He then throws a open hand punch and still nothing. Or am I missing something and that's a legal play? Graham is a moron for kicking out, especially because kasiano is suspended for...
  3. Chrisaaar

Defusing the short kick off

Sorry if this has already been posted recently, but seriously, wtf is going on here? feels like every opposition team who has done it to us in recent memory has ended up with the ball and in great attacking position. If I were the opposition I'd seriously think about doing this every kick...
  4. Chrisaaar

The last Bulldogs Hat trick

Watching some classic moments of the great Nigel Vagana on the dogs site which got me thinking... When was the last time a player scored 3 tries in one game for us? I'm assuming it's probably barba in 2012 but can't be bothered looking up each result. Any know off the top of their head...
  5. Chrisaaar

'The Kennel' Is there any difference?

I'm referring to the doggies membership packages here... I've been a member for a few years now (since 09).. I've generally gone for the cat one or cat two seating (now known as pedigree platinum / gold) with a few mates but this year, I'm thinking of joining up to the kennel to try get a...
  6. Chrisaaar

Ref decisions displayed on the big screen

At the game yesterday, every ref decision and video ref call was actually displayed up on the big screen or said over the loud speaker... I hadn't been to a home game since penrith, don't recall it being in use there... was that something new for the finals? I think it's a great idea, however...
  7. Chrisaaar

Your dream grand final

Just wondering which team the majority of kennel members/fans would want to vs and beat in a grand final and why? Can be any team for any reason. I unfortunately missed the gf last year as I left for Europe the day after we beat souths (I know I know...), I'm sure the build up was...
  8. Chrisaaar

Congrats to James Graham & Dale Finucane

This deserves it's own thread. Congrats to Jammer for finally scoring his first try in dogs colours. Champion bloke who will hopefully be signed for life.
  9. Chrisaaar

Salary Cap Situation 2013

Sorry if this has already been posted/discussed. http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/arl-commission-unwilling-to-meet-nrl-players-salary-cap-demands-of-65-million-per-year/story-fn2mcuj6-1226527227728 What are your thoughts? Should the NRL increase the salary cap...
  10. Chrisaaar

Sponsor out $100,000 after Hasler guides Dogs to top spot

A PROMISE made over a boozy pre-season lunch has come back to bite Canterbury's major sponsor, who will hand to the club a $100,000 cheque he never thought he would have to write. Gary Johnston, the managing director of Jaycar Electronics, was so convinced that the Bulldogs' first season...
  11. Chrisaaar

Existing NRL Competition Vs the EPL Style Consistency Competition

Just comparing the NRL Finals system to that of the EPL where by the winner of the competition is the team that has the most points at the end of the regular season. In my opinion the reward for being the most consistent team over 26 weeks isn't enough. Don't get me wrong, I love finals...
  12. Chrisaaar

ARLC must go Green - MX Article 07/08/2012

Sorry if this has already been posted. Article in the MX Magazine today: Tim Elbra TEST Captain Cameron Smith today gave Bulldogs Boss Todd Greenberg his resounding endorsements to be the next ARL Commission chief executive. Smith, who joined Greenberg in calling for more NRL Matches...
  13. Chrisaaar

I love desmond

Seriously, we have been blessed. Desmond is above all others. How he has turned us into such a force.. such a unit... With discipline (ref raped us tonight) and work ethic. Who else witnessed him barking orders before kick off? Demanding the team go out there and dominate? I've never seen that...