'The Kennel' Is there any difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm referring to the doggies membership packages here... I've been a member for a few years now (since 09).. I've generally gone for the cat one or cat two seating (now known as pedigree platinum / gold) with a few mates but this year, I'm thinking of joining up to the kennel to try get a different game day experience.

I'm fairly vocal and like to give the opposition some stick when they are within range, I often find myself leading the boo's and jeers at the opposition when they are warming up or kicking the ball for a conversion. The only problem is the majority of the time i feel like i'm the only one doing this...

Is this just the normal anz home ground experience?

Will I get a different experience in the kennel? Has anyone else gone from cat 1 / 2 to it?

How many people on this forum are actually members of the kennel?

Any advice would be appreciated as I'll be deciding and signing up this week.

Cheers

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am cat 2 member but on occasion in our reciprocal rounds or semis etc go to the kennel and love it.If you really want to get loud and proud give it a shot..Only thing is behind the posts means you are a long way from the action when it is at the opposite end, then you watch the to on the scoreboard, not everyone's cup of tea

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think (but don't quote me on this) the kennel is back in cat 2 territory this year (which will be around the 10/20 meter line).

And also the only reason it's cheaper then cat 2 is because the bsg games will be entry to the hill rather then the grandstand. Still good value considering its 15 games at under 200 bux i think.

Edroy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust me mate, the kennel all the way. I'm also vocal and I hate when I've sat in a lot of other parts of the ground. Not always, but most of the time, not many other fans want to get loud, but in TK, it's on like donkey kong lol.

jamescairns2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Kennel is perfect, good seating for the game and surrounded by lunatics just like me. Don't feel out of place screaming and having mental breakdowns there, its a safe place haha.

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do miss sitting in the South western corner where we used to sit in the Kennel....

Was always good to see the boys warm up from a close distance to see who was playing
that game, and it was also good to see who was coming off the bench....

Day games are much better from the old Kennel area ... no shielding yourself from the
dying sun.

However, there are 3 good reasons to still sit in the Kennel...

1) Cost .... I buy 6 season tickets these days ... the missus, my son, 2 nieces and a sis in law,
for the same dollars as I would have paid for just 4 of us if we sat where the old kennel is
now....

2) Seating..... with no fixed seat, you can sit where ever you want, some days I like to sit on the fence,
other days up the back....

3) Sitting amongst Doggie supporters .... I hate it when you go to games and you have one annoying
opposition turd supporter blowing his trumpet whether they score, get a penalty etc etc, when I go to
games I want to be surrounded by intelligent like minded spectators, not mentally challenged Eels, Souffs or
other clubs supporters... The Kennel should be members only seating but somehow a few of these turds
are getting in....

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys.. I'll be buying it tonight..

See you in the kennel!

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
i got bluezone membership...anyway i can squeeze into the kennel lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I kinda feel bad that im not a member anymore but get in for free aha. Might but an extra training jersey to make up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.