Search results

1. Sauce Head

Rugbystate.com

Anyone bought jerseys from this site? It seems too good to be true for a 2023 jersey delivered for $36 https://rugbystate.com
  2. Sauce Head

Official Burton Injury

I went to the game today, which wasn’t great, but did anyone notice when Burton was injured on ground mid way through 2nd half, no trainer came to his aid, at all. Manly scored and it was only when he was running back under the posts to await conversion did the trainer come near him. It was...
  3. Sauce Head

Official GA Ticket - Can I sit in the kennel?

Morning All, I am want to get a few GA tickets to Sunday’s game. Am I able to sit in the kennel with those tickets or does it need to be in the “non kennel GA” area?
  4. Sauce Head

Official Hooking Rajab

Like, what was the point of that? As if he was the bulk of our problems. It just left a team without structure with even less structure. We are gonna get a similar score line next week so might as well get him used to it.
  5. Sauce Head

News Gus Perspective

I thought it might be interesting to assess Gus first 5 years at Panthers, particularly given most people here want his head on a spike at this point: 2011 12th 2012 15th 2013 10th We are prob in bigger hole now than panthers in 2011. Sure, I thought 8th might be a chance this year but I...
  6. Sauce Head

Leagues Club - Watching Game with kids

I had planned on taking my son to watch game at leagues club this Sunday. The last time I was there, many years ago, game only shown in sports bar and if memory serves, kids not allowed. Is that still the case and any other option to watch at the club?
  7. Sauce Head

Official Thanks Burton & Fox

I went to the game last night and post match these guys spent an eternity with the fans at the fence. Happy to oblige with photos and a quick chat. Certainly made the night for my son who hasn’t seen the greatest results since becoming a fan.
  8. Sauce Head

Cheap dogs gear

Guys I got an email from canterbury (clothing company) who are having a warehouse sale this fri, sat, sun at homebush. They reckon everything is heavily discounted including supporter gear. I am gonna head out tomorrow. Let me know if you want me to keep an we out for anything specific and I...
  9. Sauce Head

ANZ Parking

Guys I am taking my 3yo out to his 1st game tomorrow. I normally get the train or if I drive I park heaps far away and walk (tightass). As I will have the boy I want to drive out and I am happy to pay for parking, but what is the best option? I enter gate L on western side and I have heard...
  10. Sauce Head

Raiders v Dogs 4th April

Anyone got any idea when tix go on sale? Ticketek indicate "soon". Anyone recall how much grandstand tickets were? Also, how many tickets per membership could be purchased?
  11. Sauce Head

Digital dog membership

I thought there was a topic on membership already but I can't locate. Anyway signed up for the above which is supposed to give me access to the nrl app however the confirmation email and receipt for my membership gives no details at all about how to log into the NRL app. Anyone know how this is...
  12. Sauce Head

Granville

Any you guys know the area well? Looking for a house and it has good connections to the city via train. It seems decent value, but I am guessing there might be a reason. Surrounding suburbs don't look great which is never a good sign. Any help appreciated.
  13. Sauce Head

DCE Penalty

I was at the game but was unsure if the penalty dce got after kicking through was for blocking or late contact on the kicker? I find that very frustrating if that's the case. Defending teams seem to have total freedom to block players running through after an attacking kick and I reckon that's...
  14. Sauce Head

Bobby - spam

I got spam from bobby this morning in my kennel inbox. Is this common? I have not experienced before.
  15. Sauce Head

Data use guide

I have a very small $29 per month phone plan with 200mb data. I don't watch video, download, read emails etc when I am away from the home wi fi. My browsing is limited to the kennel, FB, Syd morn herald, weather zone, twitter sometimes. I never would look at all those sites at any one sitting...
  16. Sauce Head

2012 v 2014

How are you feeling, even at this early stage, compared to 2012 after we made the gf? I guess the big diff is that in 2012 we were expected to make the gf but this year we were pretty much written off. I think that, combined with the pressure souffs will be under to win the match, will be...
  17. Sauce Head

Bennett - Broncos 2015

Apologies if a thread has already been made about this but I reckon this will be pretty interesting. Will the Newcastle experiment be a blip in an otherwise stellar career or will the downward spiral continue? If you are being honest Newcastle never had the team to really go all the way although...
  18. Sauce Head

Sack nobody thread

I Fkn love them all!
  19. Sauce Head

Your rd 22 team

Who gives a fck to be totally honest?
  20. Sauce Head

Rule clarification

Hey I have heard commentators use the phrase "optional restart" when a team kicks the ball dead or opposition catches ball on the full in goal. I thought it was 20m tap with 7 tackles. What is the "option" part?
  21. Sauce Head

Official : (Almost the) best defence in NRL.

After tonight's game we officially have the best defence in the comp. This might seem a bit of a silly topic but considering how bad we were last year it is a real credit to des & the team. A great turnaround. I was also trying to see the roosters for and against at this stage of the year in...
  22. Sauce Head

Toovey Presser

someone needs to post that as SOON as it is available i am ready to laugh
  23. Sauce Head

Sack Rona thread

Just thought I would get in first
  24. Sauce Head

Holsworthy/Wattle Grove/Hammondville

Any of you kennelers live in these areas? I am looking to buy a house and they seem pretty affordable out there. Good connections to the city via train from holsworthy given the distance. Went for a drive out there today and it's pretty decent place to raise a family. I know they want to build...
  25. Sauce Head

Kasiano - looking trim

I just saw a pic of kasiano on twitter and also a video of him on bulldogs tv. He seems to have really trimmed down in the upper body. I have not noticed this at the games so far but I reckon he has lost a bit of weight. Anyone else notice?
  26. Sauce Head

A Reynolds - suspension ?

Anyone see his arm twist in idris last night? Does he have carry over as I am certain he would be charged. 1 week suspension would be delightful !
  27. Sauce Head

Central Coast 2014

Are we playing any home games up there this year? I had a look at the draw and could not see but I am not sure what the stadium is called anymore as I think bluetongue is not the sponsor anymore.
  28. Sauce Head

Sezer

Just wondered if anyone knew why Sezer was let go last year? He seems a pretty good player at the titans. Considering our issues in the halves I thought the club would have done their best to keep him. Maybe they did.
  29. Sauce Head

Look who i met today

Met big Kas at dogs v jets today. He was there with Pritchard and Beastwood. Conversation went as expected: Me:do you mind if i get a photo? Kas: Yeah Me: Awesome game last night...well done Kas: Thanks Me: see you at ANZ next week Kas: OK Legend !! Also saw turvey on the way in...he...
  30. Sauce Head

Public Transport - ANZ - included in ticket?

Does your ticket included public transport? The ANZ site says public transport is included for "special events", whilst unsurprisingly not defining a sprecial event !! I just dont want to get stung with a $200 before i get to the ground.