Search results

1. Tassie Dog

Cutler or Utai for Number 5?

I know that with the addition of Millard and the form of Emelio and Phelps, we have an abundance of backs. I would also like to see us retain El Masri as a preference, all I am saying is that Utai is a good player and on the market is deserved of more than $200,000. Say what you want about my...
  2. Tassie Dog

This guy is a try scoring machine and you don't think he's worth more than $200,000?
  3. Tassie Dog

You guys were all cheering when Utai scored in the GF of 2004. What has he done that has been bad?
  4. Tassie Dog

Rebecca Wilson article.

Cheers Hammer.
  5. Tassie Dog

Rebecca Wilson article.

Hey, does anyone have a copy of the article from Sunday's Telegraph as I haven't read it and I am keen to see what the fuss is all about. If anyone can help point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
  6. Tassie Dog

Tony Grimaldi- the forgotten bulldog?

He might not be the best looking bloke in Blue and White, but by god he plays for the full 80 minutes and it is noticed! Bloody legend.
  7. Tassie Dog

Luke Patten!!!!

Patten's tackle was as good as Williams vs Clinton in 04. And it saved us a game we should have won comfortably.
  8. Tassie Dog

Willie Mason deserves more!

I agree with you to a degree - a team is made up of more than one player. So how can you say that and then comment that without Mason - one player - we'll be winning wooden spoons for years to come. That's contradiction. And Williams has played three games this year and that's three more than...
  9. Tassie Dog

Possible solution to Utai's problem

I am a very big Utai fan, but I still acknowledge that he has a very apparent problem - the high ball. Exposed during week one of the finals last year against the Cowboys, every club is now aware of the concern that Utai has under a bomb. While not an ideal option, moving Lolesi to the wing in...
  10. Tassie Dog

Morrin In Brideson Out

You guys can all think yourselves lucky. While you may get to watch the game at a decent time, I'll have to sit up and wait for it to start at 1am Monday morning. And because I'm the good person that I am, I'll then be off to the dawn ANZAC service after 2 1/2 hours sleep. But hey it is the...
  11. Tassie Dog

less players on the field the better the players play

The fact that they rose to the occassion doesn't say that they played better than us. It just means that we didn't show as much desperation and determination as they did. I believe that had they have had 13 players on the field they still would have beaten us because they played more than just...
  12. Tassie Dog

RSL asks Mason to leave over ode anger

How surprising to once again see Mason out in public with a Roosters player.
  13. Tassie Dog

Who would u pick to play for the doggies if u had a choice

Going on past experiences (Andrew Ryan, Willie Tonga), it would have to be an Eels player. Maybe Nathan Hindmarsh.
  14. Tassie Dog

Pick the score against the Knights

Dogs 28 Knights 8
  15. Tassie Dog

Round 11 details

So general admission near the S5 entrance sounds like it might be the go then. Who's in?
  16. Tassie Dog

Round 11 details

The game against Melbourne is on Saturday May 21st at 5:30pm. If you're going, we should all try and sit together. Where is the best place for everyone? General Admission ($16) Reserved Seat east ($20) Reserved Seat West ($25) Premium Seat ($32) I went last year and sat in the general...
  17. Tassie Dog

Savor the losses, because ther won't be many more.

I hope all the fans out there are enjoy the losses that we've experienced of late. After the weekend just gone a lot of the players will be doing some soul searching and as a result, there will be very few losses left for the Dogs in 2005. Last year, we only lost 6 games all year and now we...
  18. Tassie Dog

Sonny - Bench Player

You don't pay $400000 for a reserve.
  19. Tassie Dog

Are we in real danger of missing the 8?

After they win tomorrow night, they'll be confident and know that they can beat any team. After all, I hate the Roosters, but at the end of the day, they were the other Grand Finalists, so that does still mean something, and if the "mediocre" team can win against them, the can beat anybody.
  20. Tassie Dog

Sonny's face to fizz

Couldn't agree any more. But hey the bubble's gonna burst one day. (Pardon the pun)
  21. Tassie Dog

Anasta, Mason next: Noad

The first player they should sign is the player who hasn't shown a lack of interest in the blue and white colours. And that isn't Mason.
  22. Tassie Dog

Most under-rated Bulldog?

Patten and Harris are two of the more under rated in the comp, not just at the Dogs. Patten is very strong in defence and has speed to burn when he's in the clear. His support running and timing is exceptional. Harris on the other hand excels at defence, and seen as he plays alongside El Masri...
  23. Tassie Dog

PICK THE SCORE: PREMIERS v back to back losers

You'd have to believe that the Dogs will be pumped up for this one and coming of 3 loses isn't going to help the Roosters. 24 - 10 Bulldogs over the Roosters
  24. Tassie Dog

Do we still want Willie Mason?

I'll be honest, I thought that I'd get a rather negative response to this posting, but clearly all you genuine supporters are in favour of the Dogs doing the best thing by the club and resigning the emerging talent that'll keep us at the topfor years to come. And I agree with making Braith the...
  25. Tassie Dog

Do we still want Willie Mason?

Firstly, before I go any further, let me say that I am a huge Mason fan, so this has nothing to do with a dislike for the man himself. The reason that I have asked the question that I have, is that I'm curious as to other peoples thoughts as I don't particularly want someone playing in the...
  26. Tassie Dog

Round 11 vs Storm

Can I Join?? I'll be travelling over from Tasmania to see the game aswell. Last year I was there to see them lose (but I did meet them all) and this year I hope to see them win. What do you say????