Do we still want Willie Mason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tassie Dog

The Mouth Of The South
Reaction score
Firstly, before I go any further, let me say that I am a huge Mason fan, so this has nothing to do with a dislike for the man himself.

The reason that I have asked the question that I have, is that I'm curious as to other peoples thoughts as I don't particularly want someone playing in the Blue and White if their heart isn't in it too.

To know that he hasn't resignedyet and then to read in RLW that Mason was sighted at the horse races with Ricky Stuart indicates to me that he isn't dedicated to the Dogs. Next thing you know, he has decided that he'll try his hand on the market, showing that he has no loyalty to the club that made him the great talent that he is.

If he stays at the club, no doubt we'll benefit from his ability, but if he does stay, I hope he brings with him a new attitude towards the club.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't care ..

i don't see what the fuss is all about

I'd be more upset if Anasta left ..

Reaction score
Yeah Im not fussed. Ill tell you what I think when he comes back after how he plays.

A

atomic_crimson

the dogs need to focus on who has said they wanted to stay... in all honestly i would be pissed off if they waited around for mason to decide before they made any other progress with the other guys... and then we lost those guys...

anasta needs to be re signed along iwht jamaal lolesi! then there are guys like perry n hughes ot too mention phelps and thurling etc who are gonna need re signing...

me8590

all who wander r not lost
Reaction score
Tassie Dog said:
Firstly, before I go any further, let me say that I am a huge Mason fan, so this has nothing to do with a dislike for the man himself.

The reason that I have asked the question that I have, is that I'm curious as to other peoples thoughts as I don't particularly want someone playing in the Blue and White if their heart isn't in it too.

To know that he hasn't resignedyet and then to read in RLW that Mason was sighted at the horse races with Ricky Stuart indicates to me that he isn't dedicated to the Dogs. Next thing you know, he has decided that he'll try his hand on the market, showing that he has no loyalty to the club that made him the great talent that he is.

If he stays at the club, no doubt we'll benefit from his ability, but if he does stay, I hope he brings with him a new attitude towards the club.
i couldn't agree much more ..but he has been sighted with poosters players frequently- not only with ricky stuart

T

TheDoggFather1

Piss mason off to the poosters and spend money on players WHO DESERVE IT!

IE

1. Anasta
2. Lolesi

then the rest.

me8590

all who wander r not lost
Reaction score
yeh..i would rather the pecking order 2 be anasta, lolesi-then possibly corey hughes and thenn mason

T

TheDoggFather1

He is not a Bulldog, he is arrogant, lazy and up himself.............................. He will be welcomed at the roosters.

Tassie Dog

The Mouth Of The South
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I thought that I'd get a rather negative response to this posting, but clearly all you genuine supporters are in favour of the Dogs doing the best thing by the club and resigning the emerging talent that'll keep us at the topfor years to come.
And I agree with making Braith the priority. He ahs shown some outstanding form this season and has been probably the best for them in what has been a rather poor start to the season but that'll all turn around when we're able to field an unchanged side for two weeks or more. The injuries really aren't helping any!

A

atomic_crimson

its not that we dont want mason to stay... but he wants to wait til june 30... well the club should look to signing the other guys.. rather than wait around for mason.. we did that with price and lost out...

T

TheDoggFather1

Just because fans dont like Mason doesnt make them less of a fan. Most people see that he is a liability.

Cammo

Bulldogs Tragic
Reaction score
Do we still want Mason for his football ability - Yes
Do we still want Mason for his attitude - No

T

TheDoggFather1

Cammo said:
Do we still want Mason for his football ability - Yes
Do we still want Mason for his attitude - No
I agree to a point, we only see his ability when he feels like it.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Of course I want Mason to stay but if he is hell bent on leaving I wish he would come out and say it so we can try and secure Braith and co.

Doggiez04

Pantera Negra
Reaction score
yea for sure i wnat mason to stay with us he is a key figure but if he wants to wiat to c see his market value then so be it id ratehr sign anasta n lolesi though

Status
Not open for further replies.