Search results

1. The Greatest

What do you call nuts on the wall?

What!! George gets married and on his wedding night he calls his father for some tips on what to do (because he has never been with a woman before). George: so what do i do first? His FATHER: take her clothes off and lay her on the bed. Two minutes later he’s on the phone again "she is...
  2. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

It seems to be all the buzz nowadays, I am interested to see what your outlook on it. If there was a vote tomorrow, what would yours say? And what are your reasons?
  3. The Greatest

Kennel Awards Twenty13

We used to do those back in the day.. Lets see what people think: Best male member: Best Female member: best moderator: Worst Moderator: friendliest member: best opposition fan: funniest member: grumpiest member: biggest smart arse: best newbie: most loveable member: most knowledgeable member...
  4. The Greatest

What would b a better combination?

Everyone talk about the big 3 at the storm and how with them in your team can turn mediocre players into hard working first grade footballers. So IF the Dogs get J,T who do you think will have the better combination? Dogs: Barba, JT, Ennis. Storm: Slater, Cronk, Smith. I'm bored, so sue me...
  5. The Greatest

The new NRL add

Seen the new add with Jessica Mauboy.. I don't like it, I hate it, as a matter if fact I think it's the worst one we had in years.. The "this is our house" was day light better then this rubbish.. It's too soft for the game.. Opinions??
  6. The Greatest

What would you do?

Be Honest, would you have said or done anything?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp6J6PF47CM
  7. The Greatest

What would be your 2013 NRL Anthem?

Song / Band...
  8. The Greatest

The Shire

The new show on Channel 10. I haven't seen it, didn't even know that such a show existed... but it seems like everybody is talking about it today.. Anybody here saw it? and what did ya'll think? From all accounts that I heard it was a total sh1t house..
  9. The Greatest

Pick your NSW origin team on form

You are the newly appointed NSW Origin coach. You need to pick your 18 players from the available NSWelshmen. On this year's form, who would make your team? You can't pick injuried players, it goes without saying.
  10. The Greatest

Matty Vs Fatty.... Do you agree with Matthew Johns?

MATTHEW Johns has knocked back a lucrative return to Channel 9's The Footy Show because the network refused to sack host Paul Vautin. Despite being offered more than $500,000 a season, Johns rejected the formal approach after Nine stuck by Vautin and declined to hand over the show's creative...
  11. The Greatest

Happy Birthday Doga

Happy Birthday to one of the kennel finest....A true Kennel King. Happy Birthday Mate, All the best
  12. The Greatest

Updates

Fellow Kneelers, I just thought I'll give you some updates, I had lunch last week with couple of business associates and 2 current senior players, 2 recently retired players and a marketing staff member... This is the gossip in short: 1. Andrew Johns has replaced BK as a coach. BK has been...
  13. The Greatest

Steal Protection... Reduction in price... Limited time only.

We have reduced the “steal Protection” item in the market to a 1.00 KK. This item will protect you from having you hard earned KK stolen by other members. I urge all users to purchase this item. This is for limited time only....
  14. The Greatest

Letter from the PM

Dear People of Australia , Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of the economy, your Government has decided to implement a scheme to put workers 50 years of age and older on early retirement. This scheme will be known as RAPE (Retire Aged People Early)...
  15. The Greatest

What is happening to my beloved club?

Hi all, I have held this in as much as I can with the hope things will turn around, but they aren’t. I hoped that things will get sorted but they didn’t. I am posting this in the lounge, because I don’t want non members to read it. I am sorry if It comes out a bit cryptic. And believe...
  16. The Greatest

Who is this trolling clown?

It's time to fess up... http://www.vodafonewarriorsfanforum.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1408#p42756 I think someone is pulling the wool over your eyes
  17. The Greatest

What did last night mean to me... (and few other fans)

After the dust settled on an epic night at ANZ stadium, and after The Dogs came out victorious... I thought I’ll be over it by today, but I am not, I thought I can wipe the smile of my face but I can’t.. So I asked myself why? Is it because Barba’s freakish ability that we have been waiting...
  18. The Greatest

The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly.... So far

This is based solely on my opinion, feel free to agree with me or have your own list The Good Barba: He has been excellent at full back, he has been solid, and nearly mistake free, he will only get better. Turner: Has been his solid self Lafai: Has been a revelation... He is an...
  19. The Greatest

Just My Luck....

It was close to 10:30 am when I decided to go out for a cup of coffee at my local cafe after a busy and frustrating morning. So I am sitting there with my ipad reading the news and enjoying the coffee, when I notice this pretty woman across from me looking at me and smiling, she put her...
  20. The Greatest

NRL Season 2011 predications

Let’s see it: I will close this thread at the start of the season and come back to it at the end of the season to see who was the closest. The winner would be given prestigious “arm chair coach trophy”. Please do not spam this thread (I am asking nicely for now) as it will make it...
  21. The Greatest

Kind man's big mistake

A WELL-meaning and kind man who gave an elderly woman a lift to and from the bank found himself in big trouble. Luke Weimert, 26, agreed to give Sandra Leanne Bathke a lift to Elysian State Bank in Minnesota, thinking the 70-year-old wanted to withdraw cash to pay his mother her rent. Upon...
  22. The Greatest

New York City woman sues over alleged ban on wearing crucifix to work

IT was her cross not to bare - a Roman Catholic woman says she was banned from wearing her crucifix while working for Orthodox Jews at a Manhattan frame and watch wholesaler. Jamie Errico said she was told not wear crosses to work at Concepts in Time near Herald Square - and on one occasion...
  23. The Greatest

Australia’s worst mum candidate # 1

A MOTHER who let her children get so sunburnt they had to be rushed to a hospital emergency ward was fined just $1000 yesterday. The 24-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was facing a maximum fine of up to $44,000 but escaped with little more than a slap on the wrist because a...
  24. The Greatest

Amazingly simple home remedies

I got this on email, I thought I share it.. 1. IF YOU'RE CHOKING ON AN ICE CUBE, SIMPLY POUR A CUP OF BOILING WATER DOWN YOUR THROAT. PRESTO! THE BLOCKAGE WILL INSTANTLY REMOVE ITSELF. 2. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE...
  25. The Greatest

Argentina horrified after man fathers 10 children with own daughter

AUTHORITIES in rural Argentina have arrested a 62-year-old man for raping his own daughter for more than three decades and fathering 10 children with her. "The accused denied the allegations but DNA tests have confirmed paternity," Judge Virgilio Palud told local radio. The man was charged...
  26. The Greatest

Footballer jailed for driving his car at a referee

A British soccer player who drove his car at a referee and threatened to shoot him was jailed for 24 week. Sunday League player Joseph Rimmer, 28, snapped when he realized he was about to be shown a red card during a match in Southport, England, in February. The fitness instructor and...
  27. The Greatest

Medical student decapitates university secretary

A Chinese medical student decapitated a 59-year-old secretary at a Russian university before turning himself in to the Chinese consulate, investigators said. "A 27-year-old Chinese student confessed to the crime at the Chinese consulate. He was arrested," a spokesman for investigators in St...
  28. The Greatest

Sydney school closes gates after threats

The gates of a school in Sydney's southwest have been locked after a number of threats were made against students. Staff at Sarah Redfern High School, on Pembroke Road, Minto decided to take action following the threats and locked the entrances to the school on Tuesday afternoon. But a...
  29. The Greatest

Eat da poo poo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIGCp1_JrGY
  30. The Greatest

A New Member

Hi all, I am a huge supporter of the Mighty Bulldogs and have been all my life, and an avid reader of this forum for a long time. should you need to know anything else, just ask.