Steal Protection... Reduction in price... Limited time only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have reduced the “steal Protection” item in the market to a 1.00 KK.

This item will protect you from having you hard earned KK stolen by other members.

I urge all users to purchase this item.

This is for limited time only....

P

Paint.

Reduce the price of stealing for a limited time only as well plz.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Well you're no fun, it's also b/s that Ive had to save up to buy it and now it's only 1 dollar ! I demand a rebate and compensation for my hardship.

P

Paint.

Well you're no fun, it's also b/s that Ive had to save up to buy it and now it's only 1 dollar ! I demand a rebate and compensation for my hardship.
Blocking people from threads has also gone up to 999,999,999,999.9 KK. What's the point of having it, then? This is kinda stupid, tbh.
Steal protection shouldn't be so cheap when stealing is so expensive, it should be minimum 500KK...

P

Paint.

IMO steal protection should be something you have to pay for regularly, ie 250KK every two weeks or something, that's more fair than just paying 1KK upfront.

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blocking people from threads has also gone up to 999,999,999,999.9 KK. What's the point of having it, then? This is kinda stupid, tbh.
Steal protection shouldn't be so cheap when stealing is so expensive, it should be minimum 500KK...
When certain members stop rorting the system and brag about it then things would go back to normal.

For now this is what it is.

P

Paint.

When certain members stop rorting the system and brag about it then things would go back to normal.

For now this is what it is.
Rorting the system? How so? It's made to block people out of threads, they use it to block people out of threads, how is that rorting the system?

IMO someone is just jealous cos he doesnt have as much KK as other users...

Doga

Father Figure
Reaction score
Not that i care about ppl stealing my KK but how do ppl rort the system. What is the down low?

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Well then can I get some money back for purchasing a steal protection at full price? If you had told me you were going to change it I wouldn't have got it unti you changed it.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Also why are you punishing the majority because of a minority you communist ! :p

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rorting the system? How so? It's made to block people out of threads, they use it to block people out of threads, how is that rorting the system?

IMO someone is just jealous cos he doesnt have as much KK as other users...
It's the method of which the KK were obtained....

Not that i care about ppl stealing my KK but how do ppl rort the system. What is the down low?
I can't say much about that dude... sorry

Well then can I get some money back for purchasing a steal protection at full price? If you had told me you were going to change it I wouldn't have got it unti you changed it.
No

Also why are you punishing the majority because of a minority you communist ! :p
Because we are trying to establish a level playing field for everybody.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Well it's not a level playing field if I and others had to pay full price, LAWYERED!

Now hand over my KK and I'll shut up. C'mon TG let's work to a common goal, "a level playing field". This can only be done by giving everyone who paid full price a rebate!

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That is not how the world works x

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well it's not a level playing field if I and others had to pay full price, LAWYERED!

Now hand over my KK and I'll shut up. C'mon TG let's work to a common goal, "a level playing field". This can only be done by giving everyone who paid full price a rebate!
Its'a a special, so by defination its different to the norm...suck it up..

I have a better idea I can ban you for the duration of the "Special" and that way I don't have to hear your whinning anymore...

Your call

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
On what premise would you be banning me ? I'm just pointing out that your logic is flawed and your actions are un-fair!

Sue me !

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Good idea. Not sure why we really need Kennel Cash on here anyway.

Certainly stuff like banning a user, or fiddling with another users access are a little silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.