Search results

1. Wyzguy

‘Gus ticks all the boxes’: Why Hansen knows Gould is perfect fit for Bulldogs

A real gentleman .. a great mentor for Trent !
  2. Wyzguy

Cody Walker is a disgrace to the game

Walker is a grub - elbowed meaney last game . Lachie has a young family snd uncertain future - leave him alone
  3. Wyzguy

Opinion Paul Alamoti

The kid is a gun … but hope they don’t rush him ..nice hands, fast , dynamic
  4. Wyzguy

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I agree, snake . The minute something goes wrong , we come in and out of the game
  5. Wyzguy

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We have no mental toughness .. the minute something goes wrong , we fucking implode..
  6. Wyzguy

Open letter to adam elliott

Well said..this guy has to go...not worth the trouble .. and he is a snake to his mates
  7. Wyzguy

News The Dogs might thank us’: Cleary says young star will be better off staying at Penrith

Cleary is so arrogant.. and he hasn’t won a bloody thing yet... !
  8. Wyzguy

Rod Silva

Rocket Rod... absolute gentleman ... a true bulldog..
  9. Wyzguy

News ‘I am going to right the wrongs I put in place,’ says Dogs powerbroker

Well said - who is this fuckwit? ‘Powerbroker’? Does he even attend games ?
  10. Wyzguy

SG lands Assistant Coaches job at the Cowboys

Congrats Stevie G
  11. Wyzguy

News Barrett Recieves Contract

Not sure why Steve G has not been given a chance over the next 10 weeks .. what’s the rush ? Trent b wasn’t going anywhere ...
  12. Wyzguy

What has happened to Josh Jackson?

Jacko is trying his heart out He looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders which is really sad . He is understandably under alot of stress - leading a team that is not performing well is tough going
  13. Wyzguy

Official Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Discussion Thread

Guys sorry watching game at my in-laws place with volume down- missed some of game - did katoa get hooked?
  14. Wyzguy

Anthony Seibold to be sacked

How could this muppet get a 5 year Deal...
  15. Wyzguy

News [DT warning] Rona, Tols & Polly... other stuff deleted

Polly - a real bulldog - another great recruit from Peter Moore ...
  16. Wyzguy

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

Fucking repeat sets on the fucking last tackle
  17. Wyzguy

Official Round 6 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Discussion Thread

How is Crichton in this team?
  18. Wyzguy

Dogs are Down - the daily Telegraph (what's the buzz)

Fake news.. move on..
  19. Wyzguy

Major Sponsor

Sure I read somewhere that if we didn’t get one , that Canterbury leagues will help us out. That was before the lockdown !
  20. Wyzguy

Dean Pay on 2SM

I’m not sure why we have to attack each other - we actually all support the same team . If someone has a different opinion or makes spelling mistakes , let’s not put them down . People’s mental states are at all different levels and this is not the time to be upsetting or attacking people . I...
  21. Wyzguy

Official Bulldogs VS Raiders trial

Thanks . I am not normally part of the kennel but are there many kennel members attending ?
  22. Wyzguy

Tuesday Treats: The best of Luke Patten

Great player .. great clubman
  23. Wyzguy

News Bulldogs skipper Josh Jackon poised to sign a contract that will make him a club legend

We need jacko but I think he needs to move to lock and let some of the more mobile guys play on the edges.. Great clubman !
  24. Wyzguy

Willie Mason calls on current crop of Bulldogs players to start delivering on talent, potential

I think pay is trying to build the culture that made us a club that players wanted to play for..
  25. Wyzguy

News Joel Romelo jailed

Silly boy...
  26. Wyzguy

From clarkys nrl column on facebook

Give Georgallis a go..
  27. Wyzguy

Who should be our coach in 2020?

Georgallis
  28. Wyzguy

CHN

Can’t believe CHN was not starting ...
  29. Wyzguy

Bulldogs upset storm in a thriller

Needs to make 1 change - brown in for Lichaa. Lichaa’s confidence is shot - was passing to first receiver’s head..
  30. Wyzguy

Opinion Kieran Foran

The guy is a beast .. put his body on the line , stayed out there when someone fell on his ankle ..should of scored two more tries
  31. Wyzguy

Napa or Klemmer?

Napa actually has a passing game .. something Klem never had
  32. Wyzguy

How good was Mbye

Still let’s high ball bounce ...[emoji38]
  33. Wyzguy

Opinion Has Steve Allen (our ground announcer ) defected to Newcastle ?

Guys I can here Steve Allan in the background on the fox coverage of knights vs panthers? This guy has been with us since 1993 and the multicultural days at Belmore
  34. Wyzguy

News The Matty Johns Podcast: Comments from Kent and Johns

I think only Foran could make a first grade team anywhere else.. just.. The rest are good fringe first graders & would struggle elsewhere to get a start..
  35. Wyzguy

Lewis Bandwagon

He has played 8 fg games . Let’s give the kid a chance
  36. Wyzguy

News Bulldogs coach set to earn a Pay day

They should something - weidler keeps talking about unrest
  37. Wyzguy

Official Bergamin and Carr released

Thanks for the service in the blue and white.
  38. Wyzguy

Official Woolford leaves the Dogs

Good luck zac...
  39. Wyzguy

Official Josh Cleeland leaves the Bulldogs.

Was great both weeks .. good luck josh
  40. Wyzguy

Lewis: It’s been an incredible year

A lovely and humble young man Don’t know where he will fit in with cogger and Foran .. he can play centre too
  41. Wyzguy

Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.

http://peterbyrne.com/shows/
  42. Wyzguy

Bulldogs hope after week they'd rather forget.

Let’s run out to sweet Caroline in 2019 Club should get one of those Neil diamond impersonators as well
  43. Wyzguy

Boycott Jaycar

I’m throwing away my Jaycar jersey
  44. Wyzguy

Josh Jackson

Josh Jackson- captain of the year Epitomizes the bulldog dna
  45. Wyzguy

Josh Morris - What could have been.

A great clubman who came to us at a time when we needed great players as well as great young men after SBW walked out on us 2008
  46. Wyzguy

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Can’t believe this kid is not contracted for 2019
  47. Wyzguy

How the F did we lose that one?

Our halves are babies.. if we had a Cronk , we win the game .. you don’t lose a game 28-20 with 4 mins to go
  48. Wyzguy

Holland & Smith Side

It wasn’t dutchy’s night.. tough lesson for all of us.. I was on the hill and watched the game with this lovely chap in the bulldogs army ..that loss really hurt
  49. Wyzguy

Official Bulldogs Website

Website and app are garbage I had complained about it at the start of the year and got the standard response.. When eastgate were looking after it, they really did a great job
  50. Wyzguy

Ewan McGrady - What wonderful Memories

Great to watch ..at a time when the club was great at finding talent
  51. Wyzguy

Tigers keen to bring Mbye in this season

Good bye . Let’s move forward now
  52. Wyzguy

Real reason of letting players go?

Let this be a lesson to the club - we should never have given hasler so much control ... after 2015, we should have stopped the rot then , because his plan for quick results did not work after losing 2 gf’s
  53. Wyzguy

Real reason of letting players go?

Shopping players around is poor for morale .. our year last year was ruined because of this .. if our cap is not that bad , why are we still shopping people around ? Disgraceful
  54. Wyzguy

Fullback Options

Makes sense now why Nu brown is playing fullback in nsw cup.. obviously put his hand up to get a starting spot.
  55. Wyzguy

Bulldogs Sign 21 Year old Winger for 3 Years - Christian Crichton

We need to be shrewd on recruitment - we don’t have a lot of spare cash lying around..
  56. Wyzguy

Neville Hornery has passed away

A true bulldog.. rip
  57. Wyzguy

5 players for 500K

Where’s Frawley ?
  58. Wyzguy

Barking dog sound effect....

The whole game day experience is rubbish No game before the main game No tahir and rob shehadie before game That stupid barking in the background is ridiculous I understand we overspent last year but from a professional club , this is really poor
  59. Wyzguy

Trouble in Belmore??

We are 5 weeks in with new combinations and a roster that is not up to scratch which Pay inherited. Let’s give this guy a chance - I think we all need to re-adjust our expectations for this year.
  60. Wyzguy

Gary McIntyre and the Leagues Club Board (via DT/Rothfield).

McIntyre almost destroyed our club ... he needs to move on...so do we
  61. Wyzguy

Tolman Injury News

Tolman is a hard worker - if he is used right , he will be much a better asset than Fualalo or Elliott
  62. Wyzguy

Adam Elliott - I’m done

Not sure this guy and Fualalo are of first grade standard.. I would definitely drop these guys , and would give Martin and Toomaga a go. Okunbor is not ready - still a shirt / arm grabber in defense.
  63. Wyzguy

Lewis ready for 1st Grade

Congrats on your first post.. Don’t know if Lewis is the answer.. The problem is we have signed jack cogger so not sure where this leaves cleeland or lachie Lewis..
  64. Wyzguy

Marshall king

I think he plays with alot of heart and made some food tackles , especially close to the line.. with the amount if dropped ball and penalties , it was hard for jmk to get into the game ..
  65. Wyzguy

Moronic footy team

I think the boys are showing a lot of heart and look more likely to win games than last year ...we were down a few, the inglis try was unfair and we made far too many errors
  66. Wyzguy

JMK

Great kid..plays with his heart... Not sure why pay is keen on sezer.. we do need a goal kicker though
  67. Wyzguy

K Foran

One of our best
  68. Wyzguy

Montoya

No tries scored on Morris’ side. Montoya needs to work on his timing jn defense and communication with hoppa. They are playing like they have no faith in each other
  69. Wyzguy

40 Years ago we lost a great talent

Very sad .. although you don’t know these guys personally - they are in your lives via tv or at the game or reading the papers ...
  70. Wyzguy

Put Steve Folkes on our Jumper

Great idea .. send an email to the club..
  71. Wyzguy

Lachlan Lewis

I was at the game .. we looked much better with lewis at 7.. this kid is really good.. great defence too
  72. Wyzguy

Ray Dib first Interview post election

He did his best .. outside of the last 18 months, he did many good things for the club and should be treated with respect . Time for a change .
  73. Wyzguy

Bulldogs Memories

10 best moments -1980 GF -1984/85 back to back victories -1991 vs sharks - we had to win last game of the round to get to a playoff with West’s. We were down at halftime and Jonathan Davies ripped the sharks apart , for a win. -1995 semi against st George ( dean pay had a blinder) - 1995 vs...
  74. Wyzguy

New Bulldogs Website look

History section has gone missing ..sent an email to club .. “The history section of the Bulldogs website is currently under construction, we are looking at improving your experience when reading about our history.”
  75. Wyzguy

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

He will get his chance one day... not sure he is ready .. he has been assistant and needs to also be accountable for what has transpired over the last couple of years. I would give georgallis a go as assistant .. has done a great job with nsw cup
  76. Wyzguy

Canterbury Bulldogs to finalise life after Des Hasler at Tuesday board meeting

Dib is a buffoon.. no ceo till dec, no captain , no coach ... what a mess
  77. Wyzguy

Des and his compensation

They need to give him something - just not 1mil
  78. Wyzguy

Dean Pay mega thread

I hope dean pay coaches the Bulldogs
  79. Wyzguy

Non-binding?

I'm a member of the football club and I will be voting this buffoon out next year at the elections
  80. Wyzguy

Dean Pay mega thread

What about dymock ???
  81. Wyzguy

Graham: Inside the meeting that made me a Dragon

A gentleman ... bulldog for life..
  82. Wyzguy

Hooper: Dogs trying to move on Graham, Morris's, Mbye and Eastwood

Hooper is right - des did same thing at manly.. this is why you don't let coaches manage salary caps
  83. Wyzguy

jayden okunbor

He should play nsw cup next year to get him ready for NRL in 2019
  84. Wyzguy

Jimmy The Jet

I think chase has been one of our better players...
  85. Wyzguy

Des getting Sacked Articles Mega Thread

I think Phil Gould's article has triggered a rethink on des.. Dib keeps saying his record speaks first itself but the fact is this years record speaks for itself. Our ISP is playing some good footy - why doesn't he give cleeland a chance at 7.. We have nothing too lose. Our season is in the...
  86. Wyzguy

Cleeland Magic Seals Win In Last-Minute Thriller

Some of these guys need to be considered for 1sts and be allowed to play an attacking style of play ..7 wins in a row in any grade is an achievement ..
  87. Wyzguy

Sean White on League Life

An absolute legend of our club ..
  88. Wyzguy

Storm sign Kasiano, Bulldogs to help pay food bill

Lovely guy but does 5 silly things and 1 good thing in 28 minutes of footy!
  89. Wyzguy

Tigers circling Hoppa. What if it happens?

He played his best game last week. Let's see if he can back it up again!
  90. Wyzguy

Mbye/Frawley gave us speed

We were a better team overall with frawley out there !
  91. Wyzguy

Hoppa in for Montoya?

Montoya has been solid... Being replaced by a guy that's played 2 games in 7 weeks....