Search results

1. The Hickstar

2016 NRL SuperCoach & NRL Fantasy Thread

also is the kennel doing tipping? if so has it been created? if not i will create it for those interested
  2. The Hickstar

my team name is bloody legends
  3. The Hickstar

so i see the kennel league is up and running. i usually take care off this stuff every year but glad someone step up to the plate. i will join both leagues
  4. The Hickstar

NRL Supercoach 2015 Official Thread

hey mate click on the your team kit and it will re direct you to edit it
  5. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

yes you will need a computer will not work off a mobile web browser.
  6. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

I think so, we can try and see when the season starts
  7. The Hickstar

NRL Fantasy 2015 Official Thread

alright no worries. let me take control of this. please change your opening post and let people know that the first kennel league is full and if others still want to join there is "The Kennel 2" league they can join. Admin of these leagues are mine with the name of Eddie Code: KFMTUKZ2
  8. The Hickstar

make sure to join this league as well Code: 491052
  9. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

thanks boys join the kennel league when you can. the past 2 years they havent filled up so feel free to invite mates to it and other bulldogs fans, I want to take charge of the creation of the leagues for fantasy, supercoach and tipping. If Admin let me take control of those threads If you are...
  10. The Hickstar

Tipping Comps

I have some good news for you! There will be a 2015 Comp that kennelers can join. NOTE: Once entered please provide your Kennel Username and tipping name. I will enter them into a database so we can keep the leagues running each year. I will create more kennel leagues if they fill up and more...
  11. The Hickstar

NRL Tipping (NRL.com) OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE League Name: The Kennel code: 6VHF4PCK
  12. The Hickstar

NRL Supercoach JOIN League Name: The Kennel code: 491052
  13. The Hickstar

NRL FANTASY ]THIS LEAGUE IS NOW FULL League name: The Kennel code: MJELJCLZ I will create another Kennel league called the "The Kennel 2" League name; The Kennel 2 Code: KFMTUKZ2
  14. The Hickstar

JOIN THE OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE! NRL FANTASY OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE (NRL.com) League name: The Kennel code: MJELJCLZ NISSAN SUPERCOACH (Daily Telegraph) League name: The Kennel League Code: 491052
  15. The Hickstar

I usually create the kennel league every year, so if you want do it yourself you can
  16. The Hickstar

Anti-Dogs media (Chapter 34) : Matty Johns.

i was at the dally m awards and panthers supporters went and spoke to Dylan Walker and John sutton and told them why dont you do all us fans a favour and beat the dogs... all other club supporters also wanted souths to win i heard it all at the dally m nights backs to the wall reminds me of...
  17. The Hickstar

Re-live the Action

good work mate!!
  18. The Hickstar

Re-live the Action

oh man it was amazing! everyone should go belmore and experience it
  19. The Hickstar

Re-live the Action

Re-live the action for those who couldn't get to the game or are overseas I've recorded during game celebrations, pre game celebrations and belmore celebrations at belmore on Saturday night. These recordings are from the Manly game and Panthers game, Enjoy the atmoshpere and feel it as you are...
  20. The Hickstar

3 2 1 vs Storm

3. Graham 2. Video ref 1. Klems, pritchard, beast, lafai just name the whole team for a point
  21. The Hickstar

Roll Call Thread: Sea Eagles vs Bulldogs: Sat night Allianz Stadium

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2014/09/14/finals_series_week_2.html info here
  22. The Hickstar

I'm watching the replay of the game on Fox Sports

where can you watch it apart from a tv any websites?
  23. The Hickstar

[False Rumour] Lachlan burr out of the doghouse

his not leaving get over yourselves
  24. The Hickstar

Our wingers are crap

settle down people getting to stressed on here....
  25. The Hickstar

Moses mbye we're does he fit in

well he needs to play nsw cup for a while like what barba did and mbye needs work on his body frame and improve his defensive game. his not ready...
  26. The Hickstar

Which club has been our biggest rival?

winning against souths dragons eels and roosters manly is pretty good especially beating souths in big matches
  27. The Hickstar

do you remember this?

who remembers that kids that used to sit in the army and would be wearing all bulldogs and bandanna over his head, blue long sock like footy players wore. he basically wore blue and white all over he was pretty much a fanatic. he looked back then pretty young in his teens now his probably 18-20...
  28. The Hickstar

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

currently the official TheKennel is full on supercoach however NRL fantasy needs 3 spots left. soo hurry in to get your places. let the games begin
  29. The Hickstar

cheers mate still need 3 more to finish the league
  30. The Hickstar

Okay the OFFICIAL KENNEL LEAGUE needs more people to join there 11/16 and it needs to be 16/16. so people who havent join today!! here are the codes NRL FANTASY (nrl.com) CHVJKPXZ
  31. The Hickstar

okay one more thing to add for those who are interested in tipping there is a comp i made for the kennel 2014 feel free to join the code is H9U4KVDE (NRL.com)
  32. The Hickstar

2014 League Codes DT Supercoach 'TheKennel' 409206 NRL Dream Team CHVJKPXZ Tipping to follow anyone is welcome to join these leagues
  33. The Hickstar

Can i take admin of this thread? Ill set up leagues and numbers?
  34. The Hickstar

Boys in Blue

i respect these lot. the kennel/bulldogs army need to start chanting. they are quiet after 10mins and only loud when bulldogs score. they can do better. improvements need to be made. and the "bulldogs" chants need to be more chanted out. in my sections i always start it... apart from no one does...
  35. The Hickstar

Titans, Broncos in queue for Bulldogs star Ben Barba

all rumours are not true. you are being fooled by the media
  36. The Hickstar

CEO candidates

me next ceo ;)
  37. The Hickstar

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

i will repeat what i said frank apologized about the loss i told ennis, reynolds and jackson, finucane and browne "to make it up in the next game and do it for the fans" after the roosters game and ennis said to me "its going to be a long year" and "i replied we will stick by you all the way"...
  38. The Hickstar

Frank Pritchard - 2013 Discussion Thread

after the game on friday he (frank pritchard) apologised to the bulldogs fan that greeted him and i was there to. he said sorry for the way we lost guys. and i told to make it up in the next game and do it for the fans. i said that reynolds ennis jackson browne and finucane. and ennis said its...
  39. The Hickstar

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

and i said hodikson to start the season because his better no one listened to me
  40. The Hickstar

Todays trial at belmore......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9szXiR8jYGk 23 minutes of footage different parts of the game first and 2nd half could say they are highlights
  41. The Hickstar

347383 2nd the kennel league to fit more people in :) if u havent joined yet join now
  42. The Hickstar

146220 daily telegraph tipping join up 126600 nrl.com tipping join up
  43. The Hickstar

2 more spots left Supercoach and 5 spots left for dream team! wait until the season gets close and you'll know who are the cheapies to buy
  44. The Hickstar

leagues are filling up quick join in now 6spots left for supercoach and 6 spots left for dream team here are the codes again 599009 Daily telegraph supercoach - The Kennel league 612924- NRL.com Dream team join up
  45. The Hickstar

thats fine mate play however you like
  46. The Hickstar

THE KENNEL TIPPING: 146220 Daily telegraph Tipping 126600 - NRL.com tipping
  47. The Hickstar

599009 Daily telegraph supercoach - The Kennel league join up 612924- NRL.com Dream team join up I'll continue making new leagues if they get full
  48. The Hickstar

Robbie Farah Eels 2014

yeh i heard this as well. talk is growing of farah leaving
  49. The Hickstar

2012 Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Banners

GET YOUR BANNER READY FOR SONNY BILL when we play them
  50. The Hickstar

The Belmore trial?

they are looking to bring games vs warriors vs cowboys to Belmore small crowds
  51. The Hickstar

Shaun the Bulldog Johnson

no rememeber what happened last time when sbw and a team filled with kiwis! they got free entry with their passports
  52. The Hickstar

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

should have seen my tweets to him about this! told him off
  53. The Hickstar

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

In 1982, Canterbury legend Steve Mortimer happened to be visiting my mum’s maternity hospital on the day I was born. My brother, a 9 year old Bulldogs fan, came to meet his new baby brother, and was decked head-to-toe in blue and white: jersey, shorts and socks. Mortimer heard about it and gave...
  54. The Hickstar

Player of the season?

Player of the year Josh Morris Rookie of the year Josh Jackson Back of the year Josh Morris Forward of the year Aiden Tolman Most improved Greg Eastwood Top 3 players all year Josh Morris, Aiden Tolman Josh Reynolds Buy of the year James Graham
  55. The Hickstar

Bulldogs press conference

ennis will be back next year chasing that premiership again!
  56. The Hickstar

9 News...

the players were only joking i reckon! just to stir the media up a bit and Sam Kasiano Smokes wtf?
  57. The Hickstar

My observation from last night

dogs will be back next year! u watch them destroy the premiership open!
  58. The Hickstar

Kicking game

Solution: trent hodikson watch him next year!
  59. The Hickstar

Thanks for an awsome season boys!!!!

we will be back next year
  60. The Hickstar

Bulldogs 2013! What a team!

early in the year he showed his long kicking game until he got injured! i know kimmorley and des and dymock working with him to develop his long kicking game
  61. The Hickstar

Minor Interesting Stats

i wasnt too sure if it was warriors or roosters! but it like the same circumstances
  62. The Hickstar

Bulldogs press conference

feel slack for ennis! the refs showed no respect to him!
  63. The Hickstar

David Stagg - 2012 Discussion Thread

you will be missed David Stagg thanks for everything you've done to the club since 2009. Been a great player for us! proud to see u soaking up the atmosphere last night in belmore
  64. The Hickstar

Bulldogs 2013! What a team!

hodikson long kicking game
  65. The Hickstar

We Need a HALFBACK ASAP

melbourne shut down our forwards so keating had no oppurtunties our whole game plan is based on the forwards
  66. The Hickstar

Minor Interesting Stats

another Stat in 2002 dogs salary scandal 2003 dogs lost to the warriors or the roosters in the semi finals (I Think that's about right) 2004 Dogs win the premiership so 2 years later from 2002 we won the premiership...
  67. The Hickstar

Night before the game ?

everyone head to belmore
  68. The Hickstar

Random Bulldogs Pics

at belmore http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYr5tA4VQFA
  69. The Hickstar

Random Bulldogs Pics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLbsRMW8nPE last night at belmore
  70. The Hickstar

The "I Need an AAN" Thread

can i use somebody AAN number ? somebody msg me ur AAN
  71. The Hickstar

2013 Memberships

i was hearing that on tuesday u could sign up as 2013 member but for only new members who want to gain entry into BSG on Tuesday! As a bulldogs membership volunteer i expect around end of Nov start of Dec cause they say if sign up and renew and u get a ticket to the Christmas party so say in...
  72. The Hickstar

The Where Are You Sitting Thread - Grand Final

its going to be a sea of blue and white
  73. The Hickstar

Existing NRL Competition Vs the EPL Style Consistency Competition

U can be consistent and finish 7th or something and epl has 20 teams not 16
  74. The Hickstar

Random Bulldogs Pics

Post Game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcyWTwsnTPs&feature=youtu.be
  75. The Hickstar

Souths or Raiders Semi?

its actually 22nd of September
  76. The Hickstar

Souths or Raiders Semi?

I'd rather vs Souths just to give it to their fans but I'd rather verse any of them and put in a 80min performance that wins a premiership !
  77. The Hickstar

Souths or Raiders Semi?

It does matter!! And it finals football and it's different! Dogs have been that impressive in recent weeks ! So it's anyone game!
  78. The Hickstar

Steve Roach Yesterday???????

Relax man don't need to analyze everything that goes on. What are u going to do report it to the nrl U can't do anything! Don't know why u have to be the kennels ***** for everyone!! Go spend time studying rather putting ur whole focus on the dogs.
  79. The Hickstar

Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

See its hard would des go for youth or the experience of Steve turner who is a goal kicker as well mmm... This is a thinker thread
  80. The Hickstar

Baghdatis - Yes OR No

Doesnt count for anything until u do the HSC bulldogs_fan it's all numbers and bands not letters that's primary shiet
  81. The Hickstar

Josh Reynolds - 2012 Discussion Thread

Reynolds has battling a niggling knee injury he said the week off will do him good and should be all good for prelim
  82. The Hickstar

Sam Perrett - 2012 Discussion Thread

1. Barba 2. Lafai (left) 3. Morris 4. Inu 5. Perrett (Right) Did turner get a renewed contract ? If so how long ? And we might lose him or lafai! But keep both cause turner will retire in year to come so lafai is replacement and we have Bryson Goodwin as well! Dury low, Brett lane so...
  83. The Hickstar

Baghdatis - Yes OR No

His back in a new form in bulldogs_fan Welcome back
  84. The Hickstar

NSW Cup: v Wenty

500people max
  85. The Hickstar

Crowd was small not that many there
  86. The Hickstar

The first grade players were there! Pritchard Reynolds kasiono Tolman barba tim mannah joel reddy Shane Shackleton
  87. The Hickstar

Kris Keating - 2012 Discussion Thread

His kicking game yesterday was good found ground all the time great krippy
  88. The Hickstar

Josh Morris - 2012 Discussion Thread

wat a player made Jamie "has been" lyon look so bad
  89. The Hickstar

Kasiano's Monster Run

Wat a beast dogzilla
  90. The Hickstar

James Graham - 2012 Discussion Thread

Graham was saying "run it again son" run it again understand " run it again son" he said with anger because king said something to him in the tackle that's why he reacted like that and aiden Tolman said " you boys can't tackle..."
  91. The Hickstar

Dally M's Live Updates

Ben barba dally m
  92. The Hickstar

Crowd Prediction

its going to be big