Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi All

Please keep all NRL Supercoach chat here

http://nrlfantasy.dailytelegraph.com.au/

NRL Supercoach: The Kennel

NRL Supercoach Changes for 2015

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...increased-prizes/story-fni3fs14-1227186385343

1. Prizemoney has gone through the roof. More players than ever will be rewarded through a massive expansion of weekly prizes, while there will also be huge cash on offer for the overall winner. Further, prizes will be much greater for Daily Telegraph+ members, Courier Mail+ members and Fox Sports digital subscribers. A full announcement on cash and prizes will be coming soon. Stay tuned. You won’t be disappointed.

2. The improved mobile site and apps mean you can play SuperCoach anytime, anywhere, with full desktop functionality. SuperCoach will be faster and easier to use than ever, no matter what device you’re on.

3. Introducing SuperCoach Cup. The first 16,000 Daily Telegraph+ members, Courier Mail + members and Fox Sports digital subscribers to join SuperCoach will automatically be entered into our new last-man-standing knockout competition (which will feature a HUGE prize. Stay tuned).

4. SuperCoach Voice is our new fantasy forum. Debate your dilemmas with other users and get the jump on what other SuperCoaches are thinking. Vote, comment and share in our very own social platform.

5. Improvements have been made to the scoring system to better reward quality play. We have introduced a last touch assist stat to cure try assist gripes, while offloads will be divided into effective and ineffective. Plus, two new stats have been added (full explanations below).

6. Take on even more mates. You can now join up to 10 private leagues, up from five.

7. For those with plenty of mates, you can still create leagues of 20 players. But for those unable to rally 20 friends, there is now the added flexibility of creating 12-player leagues.

8. Hookers and props have been separated (they will no longer both be classed as front rowers) to reflect the difference in the skill-sets of the two positions. SuperCoaches will select two hookers and four props.

9. The salary cap has been increased to $6.5m, in line with the actual NRL cap. Player prices will be adjusted accordingly.

10. Introducing our League Re-Generator. If you created a league last year, you can easily re-create it with the click of a button during sign-up.

Scoring system changes:

• Last touch assist (6 points) – We hope the introduction of this stat will cure complaints over try assists, which are not always awarded to the player who makes the final touch. The last touch assist will be awarded to any player who makes the final pass/offload/kick/touch in a try scoring movement. The stat will not be awarded if the player is also awarded the try assist.

• Forced drop out/scrum (both 6 points) - The forced drop out stat has been expanded to include forced scrums. The stat will be awarded for kicks that force a defender to play the ball over the sideline, giving the kicking team an attacking scrum. Both stats give the attacking team a fresh set of six in strong field position and will therefore be awarded six points, as per the forced drop out stat from last year.

• Effective/ineffective offloads (4/2 points) - Offloads will now be judged on their value to the attacking team, as opposed to previous years, which saw all offloads scored four points. An ineffective offload is any offload that hits the ground (thus making it a difficult catch for the receiver) or finds a player who is unable to further promote the ball by either making ground with a run or by having enough space for a clean pass. All offloads will be judged as two points in the live stat call, and be updated (if relevant) to four points in the second and third calls.

• Kick and regather break (8 points) – This stat has been added to cover a gap in the scoring system that didn’t reward the old-fashioned “chip and chase”. The kick and regather stat will be awarded when a kicker directly regains control of a ball that has travelled beyond the defensive line and either scores or is able to continue running. The kicker has effectively created a linebreak for himself by doing so and will therefore be awarded eight points (linebreaks remain 10 points). This does not apply if a defender receives the ball but drops it, but will apply for inconsequential touches of the ball by the defence. Kicks that are “batted back” won’t be awarded points.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
PRETTY happy with my 1st draft for SC.

However I am banking massively on Lichaa and Granville hooker combination to produce keeper scores together.

01. Blake Ferguson
02. Josh Morris
03. Josh Jackson
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Dale Copley
06. Anthony Milford
07. Shaun Johnson
08. Andrew Fifita
09. Michael Lichaa
10. Jesse Bromwich
11. Simon Mannering
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Dale Finucane

14. Jake Granville
15. David Klemmer
16. Jason Taumalolo
17. Ben Barba

18. Sam Lisone
19. Iosia Soliola
20. Lachlan Burr
21. Mitch Cornish
22. Waqa Blake
23. Euan Aitken
24. Aaron Gray
25. Lachlan Coote

NRL Fantasy

01. Anthony Milford
02. Edrick Lee
03. Blake Ferguson
04. Iosia Soliola
05. Josh Mansour
06. Ben Barba
07. Johnathan Thurston
08. Andrew Fifita
09. Michael Lichaa
10. Jesse Bromwich
11. Corey Parker
12. Aidan Guerra
13. Dale Finucane

14. Jake Granville
15. Ryan James
16. Glenn Stewart
17. Frank Pritchard

18. Joe Ofahengaue
19. Lachlan Burr
20. Mitch Cornish
21. Mitch Moses
22. Euan Aitken
23. Waqa Blake
24. Jordan Kahu
25. Lachlan Coote

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks good Mitch I'm still not fully decided...

Gun hookers or rookies? Such a big gamble.

Weak Gutted Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in The Kennel league.
Dogtown.

Being trying to put together a team. Aiming to avoid state of origin players.
That 6 week period smashed me last year

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
NRL Supercoach JOIN

League Name: The Kennel
code: 491052

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Where do you Sign in to Supercoach, be stuffed if I can find it??

The Hickstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I am in The Kennel league.
Dogtown.

Being trying to put together a team. Aiming to avoid state of origin players.
That 6 week period smashed me last year
make sure to join this league as well
Code: 491052

AndrewRyan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just joined the Kennel league. Hope it's as tight as last year

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signed up to Dogs of War

Gotta say that Ferguson's damn expensive for a guy that hasn't played in over a year

soaibdiwan1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've entered my team Dogs of War into the
NRL SuperCoach: 457456
NRL Fantasy : U9S5LC6J

joedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
does anyone know how to log out of your team and sign into some1 elses I cant logout of team at all?

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys please feel free to enter this league NRL champions 394071 there's 9 spots to fill also feel free to hand the code out

Status
Not open for further replies.