Search results

1. Chicharito

Looking for good tattoo parlors.

Looking for any recommendations for tattoo parlors in Sydney? What were your experiences with these places?
  2. Chicharito

Pacific Islands Test Matches Discussion

COOK ISLANDS V PAPUA NEW GUINEA COOK ISLANDS: Alex Glenn (Brisbane Broncos), Makahesi Makatoa (Canberra Raiders), Reubenn Rennie (Mounties), Isaac John (Mounties), Geoff Daniela (St Marys), Sam Mataora (Newcastle Knights), Marata Niukore (Parramatta Eels), Moses Noovao-McGreal (Sunshine Coast)...
  3. Chicharito

Deleted Posts

Just curious as to why I've just had about 2000 posts deleted?
  4. Chicharito

"Opinion From Her Means Absolutely Nothing": Paul Gallen Responds To Explosive Accusations

Paul Gallen has responded to explosive accusations made about him by Rebecca Wilson, saying that he has no respect for her opinion. Wilson made the comments on a Sky News program last night, and claimed that Gallen was an "attention seeker" who is ultimately a drug cheat and not a hero...
  5. Chicharito

Tony Archer backed decision to award Kane Evans’ controversial try

REFEREES boss Tony Archer has backed the controversial decision of Matt Cecchin to award a try to Roosters rookie Kane Evans despite video replays proving inconclusive. The decision paved the way for the Roosters to completely annihilate Canterbury-Bankstown in Friday night’s elimination...
  6. Chicharito

NRL rebellion: Rugby league clubs want CEO Dave Smith gone

JAMES HOOPER The Sunday Telegraph SOME of the most powerful figures in rugby league have floated the idea of a breakaway 12-team competition in a bid to oust NRL CEO Dave Smith. Last week’s TV negotiations, which saw Fox Sports and Telstra cut out of the deal, is the latest in a growing...
  7. Chicharito

Tony Williams hasn’t watched a replay of Canterbury’s 2014 grand final loss

CHRISTIAN NICOLUSSI THE DAILY TELEGRAPH APRIL 01, 2015 4:02PM BULLDOGS enforcer Tony Williams hasn’t been able to bring himself to watch a replay of the NRL grand final loss to South Sydney. Nor has teammate Sam Perrett. Canterbury centre Tim Lafai will never forget the pain of seeing...
  8. Chicharito

Key Rings Sent By The Club

I don't start many threads on here but there may have been some members who have received key rings in the post as a "reward" in the post. Now I for one don't mind a freebie every once in awhile but seriously? People spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars ever year in buying memberships...
  9. Chicharito

Fa'aoso faces 10-week NRL ban

Manly = Dirty grubs Richie Fa'aoso's NRL season hangs in the balance, with Manly yet to decide on whether to fight the prop's 10-game ban for two dangerous throw tackles on South Sydney's Greg Inglis. Fa'aoso upended Inglis in two ugly incidents during Friday's spiteful contest at...
  10. Chicharito

Sharks can't rely on emotion: Sharp

Interim Cronulla coach Peter Sharp says his players can't continue to rely on riding a tidal wave of emotion if they are to keep winning football games as the NRL doping crisis continues to swirl around the club. Buoyed by a boisterous, parochial home crowd of 17,541 the Sharks dug deep to...
  11. Chicharito

Hodges likely to miss two games: Griffin

Brisbane have been forced to shelve a reshuffle that involved Justin Hodges spending time at fullback due a hamstring strain for the Test centre. Hodges endured a busy Friday night at WIN Stadium, pulling off a pair of try-saving tackles, setting up a try with a smart grubber, spending 10...
  12. Chicharito

Dugan no-show may be Raiders' final straw

A Josh Dugan no-show at a Canberra board meeting on Thursday is set to be the troubled fullback's final act as a Raiders player. Dugan has been asked to front the Canberra board to explain numerous breaches of the club's code of conduct - but the Raiders admit they are not even sure he will...
  13. Chicharito

Bulldogs v Cowboys preview

Bulldogs v Cowboys Bluetongue Stadium Saturday 7.30pm Having dominated the headlines over the past fortnight following Ben Barba's dramatic fall from grace, the Bulldogs finally have the chance to put it all behind them when they tackle fellow premiership aspirants North Queensland in...
  14. Chicharito

Cowboys captain Johnathan Thurston's plea for the game to get behind troubled Bulldog

JOHNATHAN Thurston last night urged the game to wrap its arms around broken Bulldogs fullback Ben Barba. Having come in at the 11th hour to officially launch the NRL season in place of Barba, Thurston asked the game to do all it could to help one of its own. "As a fan of rugby league and a...
  15. Chicharito

Aussies 'rate themselves' says Sinfield

Even Kevin Sinfield was surprised to win rugby league's unofficial prize for the world's best player - the Golden Boot. However, the Leeds champion dismissed his Australian critics who believe NRL stars like Melbourne's Cameron Smith and Canterbury's Dally M Medallist Ben Barba were better...
  16. Chicharito

Matty Johns: Danny Buderus Pulling Out Of Origin & Mark Geyer's Origin Replacements

personally i think buderus needs to htfu but anyway.... A rumour has surfaced in rugby league circles that Newcastle hooker Danny Buderus has been so offended by the criticism he faced after pulling out of City vs. Country that he is considering taking himself out of contention for State of...
  17. Chicharito

NRL denies Manly have breached salary cap

The NRL has hosed down suggestions Manly have breached the salary cap and assured punters the premiership front-runners won’t be docked competition points this season. Alarm bells were ringing late last Thursday when a string of bets were placed on the Sea Eagles to miss the top eight...
  18. Chicharito

Melbourne V Manly Spoilers Thread

This should be an awesome game :) tipped storm for this game :)
  19. Chicharito

Parra V Canberra Spoiler Thread

Game is just about to kick off....for mine parra 13+ tbh
  20. Chicharito

Knights v Panthers Preview

Knights v Panthers EnergyAustralia Stadium Monday, 4pm The last time former Knight Luke Walsh and his penny Panthers trekked to Steel City, it was the last match of 2009 and finals glory was on the line. The result? A 35-0 shutout, and Penrith were forced to dwell on yet another year of...
  21. Chicharito

Tigers V Raiders Updates

Raiders 6-0 11 minutes gone
  22. Chicharito

Parra V Manly Spoilers Thread

Manly up 4-0 13 minutes gone
  23. Chicharito

Sack Patten

My fave army quote for the night "sack patten he is sh1t".....some people just have no clue
  24. Chicharito

Happy Bday Will

hey hey william happy bday mate :) enjoy your day and make the most of it :) :birthday:
  25. Chicharito

Predictions RD1 Bulldogs Vs Knights

Crowd: 25,157 Score: 28-12 FTS: Morris LTS: Goodwin MOM: Roberts
  26. Chicharito

finally going home

On the way hoe from Melbourne I missed u all :) seems like ages since I was on here
  27. Chicharito

Adam is having dilemmas

please refer to my sig hth
  28. Chicharito

finally back

missed this place lol...bloody comp was being sh1t great to be back :D
  29. Chicharito

KE appriciation thread

im sure u may have had many of these during your time here but have another mmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmm b1tch KOBE!!!!!!
  30. Chicharito

How Dogs' premiership pact was born

By Josh Massoud From: The Daily Telegraph September 15, 2009 12:00AM NOT even the sight of superstar rookie Jamal Idris in a leg brace yesterday could dampen the Bulldogs' premiership charge, which was christened moments before the team's opening game of 2009. Following a game of beach...
  31. Chicharito

Btrain

finally got to meet the man himself last night :D:D:D pretty good looking bloke if you ask me :p
  32. Chicharito

The Dave Chappelle Appriciation Thread!!

DARKNESS!!!!!! darknesses....darkness is spreading discuss with spam
  33. Chicharito

Happy Bday Sarah

heyyyyyyy sarah happy 18th bday hope u have a good day :D:D:D mwa mwa tc xoxoxoxox
  34. Chicharito

Happy Bday Costa :D

happy bday mate...hope you have a good 1:)
  35. Chicharito

Happy Bday JackTheLad

happy bday mate...have a good 1:)
  36. Chicharito

Epic Fail appreciation thread

i thought id start 1 of these for the countless pictures and videos that have made me literally lol :p so any pics or videos you find post em up i'll start with the following video :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dWSDCjlaoc
  37. Chicharito

Happy Bday Kurry

seeing that its after midnight i just saw its your bday on the home page of the forum so yeh heheh have a good day hope you have a good 1:)
  38. Chicharito

Attn ck: Happy bday :d

just want to wish ya a happy bday mate...hope ya have a good 1 :p
  39. Chicharito

Newcastle Vs New Zealand Spoilers

after 8 mins 0-0 line drop out nz
  40. Chicharito

Warriors Vs Manly Spoilers

game not to far away from kick off...nothin better than to see manly get knocked out tbh...but should be a good game:)
  41. Chicharito

Melbourne Vs Penrith spoilers

kick off not to far away...cmon melbourne lol...i need em to win so i can get my 1st perfect week in the tipping lol
  42. Chicharito

brisbane vs st. george spoilers

7 minutes gone...2-0 brisbane
  43. Chicharito

Canberra Vs Penrith Spoilers

at half time its canberra 38 penrith 12...both teams are coming out...not to far away from kick off
  44. Chicharito

Warriors Vs Broncos Spoilers

should be a good game
  45. Chicharito

Parramatta Vs Newcastle Spoilers

teams are walking out
  46. Chicharito

St George Vs Cronulla Spoilers

not to far away from kick off...should be a good game with both teams having alot to play for
  47. Chicharito

Knights Vs Souths Spoilers

kick off not too far away...teams have just come out referee is ben cummings
  48. Chicharito

storm vs warriors

i cant believe what i am seeing...the warriors in front 8-6
  49. Chicharito

ROLL CALL vs Dragons

who is gonna go?? i'll be there as usual
  50. Chicharito

Melbourne Vs St. George spoilers

still 15 or so mins till kick off but yeah thought id make this in advance
  51. Chicharito

ROLL CALL vs Warriors

who is goin this weekend?? i will be there as usual:):)
  52. Chicharito

Predicitons: Dogs Vs Rabbitohs

Score: 24-14 Dogs win Crowd: 22,408 MOTM: Patten
  53. Chicharito

Celebrating 100 Years Of Pride And Passion

Feel the passion and soak up the exhilarating atmosphere when Rugby League kicks off its Centenary celebrations at ANZ Stadium this weekend. Saturday will see a ferocious contest over home turf at ANZ Stadium. The Eels are making their debut as an ANZ Stadium home club, but we Bulldogs have...
  54. Chicharito

Bulldogs Moving On With Business

The Bulldogs Football Club has today confirmed a number of announcements which indicate they are moving on with business in their new home at Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre. The Bulldogs are excited to confirm promising utility / back-rower Lee Te Maari has extended his contract until...
  55. Chicharito

Doggies players on news

Not sure if anyone saw it but Sonny Bill, Andrew Ryan and Justin Tsolous were at the RSPCA Shelter today at yagoona and they pretty much were talking about how dogs are left in the owners cars and all that stuff...but its good to see that they are actively involved in the community:) Good...
  56. Chicharito

Gladiators turn back the years

They were enemies on the field and have been immortalized off it – the ‘Gladiators photo’ from the 1963 Grand Final embodies a century of tradition and history - their embrace has come to symbolise everything that is good about Rugby League. Norm Provan and Arthur Summons were reunited...
  57. Chicharito

Harrison hungry to regain Origin jersey

Having secured his NRL future with the Gold Coast Titans until the end of 2010, Ashley Harrison wants to focus on playing the level of football that earned him a Queensland Origin jersey two years ago. Harrison fronted a press conference on the Gold Coast just 48 hours after agreeing to terms...
  58. Chicharito

Young stars blow me away: Johns

Retired rugby league great Andrew Johns says he is blown away by the increasing speed of the NRL but, unlike most critics, he believes Melbourne should be applauded for their slowing wrestling tactics. Johns is amazed at the strength, speed and power of young stars like Greg Inglis, Israel...
  59. Chicharito

Gallen investigation continuing: police

Police say investigations are continuing into the alleged assault of a man by Cronulla rugby league player Paul Gallen. Gallen was interviewed by police and the NRL club after an incident outside the 2230 restaurant/bar in Cronulla at 1.30am Monday. Cameron Davies alleged he was attacked...
  60. Chicharito

Lewis won't know more until 2009

Rugby league Immortal Wally Lewis says he won't know how effective brain surgery to treat his epilepsy has been until early 2009. It was initially thought the legendary pivot would know more after 12 months. But Lewis said medical staff had told him it would take two years after the...
  61. Chicharito

Civoniceva looks to complete the puzzle

Veteran Australian front rower Petero Civoniceva has earmarked Sunday's trans-tasman Test against New Zealand as the first step towards completing his own personal trophy cabinet. The Brisbane warhorse has achieved just about every honour in the game with success in the club, state and Test...
  62. Chicharito

Stewart, Crocker put knockout blow aside

Having got up close and personal in last Sunday night's NRL grand final, Brett Stewart and Michael Crocker have been re-acquainted as Australian teammates. The circumstances were far more hospitable than those in which the two last got together, Storm backrower Crocker rubbing Sea Eagles...
  63. Chicharito

Smith is Storm's player of the year

Captain Cameron Smith has capped a stellar NRL season by being voted the Melbourne Storm's player of the year. Smith led the Storm to their second NRL premiership with a 34-8 trouncing of Manly in Sunday's grand final. The hooker will also lead Australia in the one-off Test against New...
  64. Chicharito

Perenara quits to become a referee

At 27, Henry Perenara should be in his rugby league prime. Instead, he has quit the NRL to join two former players in becoming a fulltime referee. Cronulla utility Perenara on Wednesday joined retired South Sydney winger Paul Mellor and former Sydney Rooster Luke Phillips in becoming the...
  65. Chicharito

Clubs given more control over NRL draw

The NRL has handed clubs the power to decide which teams they play at home in 2008 by scrapping its pool system for deciding next year's draw. Clubs have until Wednesday to provide the NRL with a list ranking opponents from one to 15 based on who they most want to play at home next season...
  66. Chicharito

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

There wasnt one made so i thought i'd start it lol:grinning: any news and results add in here, not to sure about the support this is gonna get or how many people follow the NBA but yeh Go the Lakers:grinning::grinning:
  67. Chicharito

Burt and Moimoi among Eels re-signings

Parramatta have announced the retention of Luke Burt and Fuifui Moimoi among four contract extensions for the NRL club. Fullback Burt agreed to terms until the end of 2010 while New Zealand Test squad prop Moimoi will remain at the Eels for the next two years. Parramatta chief executive...
  68. Chicharito

Bowen just not a Test player: Sailor

Outspoken dual international Wendell Sailor believes Australian rugby league selectors were right not to pick Matt Bowen for the Test against New Zealand. Bowen was named fullback of the year in the NRL but was snubbed by Test selectors in favour of Manly's Brett Stewart, while Newcastle...
  69. Chicharito

Texas Crazy Laws lol

It is illegal to take more than three sips of beer at a time while standing. A recently passed anticrime law requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and to explain the nature of the crime to be committed. It is unlawful for a person to...
  70. Chicharito

Positive injury reports ease Storm front

The NRL grand final pendulum has swung Melbourne's way with four in-doubt players now almost certain to start in Sunday's Telstra Stadium decider against Manly. The Storm began the day expecting to lose up to four stars but it was Manly who confronted an epidemic of niggling injuries, as 11...
  71. Chicharito

Wiki wins NRL community award

New Zealand Warriors forward Ruben Wiki has been awarded the Ken Stephen Medal at the NRL'S One Community Awards in Sydney. The 14-year veteran was awarded the medal for services to both the game and the community, in recognition of his countless hours of work across a number of community and...
  72. Chicharito

Hot form can't force Hindmarsh rethink

Ian Hindmarsh has finally started receiving the sort of praise normally reserved for his more illustrious younger brother, but the veteran Parramatta forward says it won't have any impact on his impending retirement. Hindmarsh will hang up his boots once Parramatta's season comes to an end...
  73. Chicharito

Eels 'to pay for critics' loose tongues'

The besieged Bulldogs pack say they've heard the critics loud and clear and Parramatta will feel the full brunt of a bruising reply in Saturday night's NRL semi-final. The Dogs' five international forwards will reunite for the first time in nine weeks for one of the most eagerly anticipated...
  74. Chicharito

PMs XIII call-up Wing, Carroll & Pomeroy

The Australian selectors today called Sydney Roosters’ Craig Wing, Brisbane’s Tonie Carroll and Cronulla’s Ben Pomeroy into the Prime Minister’s XIII squad to play Papua New Guinea next week. Wing was named at hooker for the injured Robbie Farah, with Carroll and Pomeroy on the interchange...
  75. Chicharito

storm vs broncos spoiler

c'mon melbourne...give em a thumping...i want the dogs to still be in the finals
  76. Chicharito

NRL top eight now set

The NRL's top eight is now set, but the finishing order is yet to be determined after the Wests Tigers threw away their last shot at the playoffs with a 26-24 capitulation to Newcastle. The Tigers led 24-12 with eight minutes remaining, but folded like a deck of cards to suffer their second...
  77. Chicharito

Broncos banking on NRL experience

Experience and an ability to cope with big-game pressure could be the aces up Brisbane's sleeves in their battle to extend a stunning run of finals appearances. Only the mighty St George Dragons can boast a better consecutive finals record than the Broncos, having featured in 21 straight...
  78. Chicharito

Titans prove critics wrong

It's hard to argue with Michael Searle's assessment that the rookie Gold Coast Titans have exceeded most expectations in their debut NRL season. Up until a week ago, the new kids on the block were still in the mix to do what their critics said was impossible - make the finals in their first...
  79. Chicharito

NRL finals could escape Sydney

Sydney is facing an NRL finals lockout with the success of interstate teams threatening to rob NSW of most of the finals action. With the top three positions on the NRL table secure ahead of this weekend's final round it is becoming increasingly possible Sydney could host just three, and as...
  80. Chicharito

Gower to finish with no regrets

Penrith captain Craig Gower admits his final NRL game this Saturday night will be emotional, but is adamant he leaves rugby league with no regrets. Gower will lead the Panthers for the last time against the New Zealand Warriors at CUA Stadium on Saturday before moving to France next season on...
  81. Chicharito

Predictions Dogs Vs Cowboys

Score:28-20 Dogs FTS:Patten MOM:Sonny Bill Crowd:19,659
  82. Chicharito

Top eight to be decided on last day

The race for the NRL top eight will go down to the final day of the regular season but referees remained under the spotlight after coming under fire this weekend from coaches feeling helpless heading into the finals. Manly boss Des Hasler and Canberra's rookie mentor Neil Henry both unloaded...
  83. Chicharito

Cartwright saves reflection for later

Success or failure? - Gold Coast coach John Cartwright was in no mood on Saturday night to sum up his side's inaugural NRL campaign. The Titans bowed out of the race for the finals with a 28-12 loss to Cronulla at Toyota Park, Gold Coast saving one of their worst performances of the season...
  84. Chicharito

Eels desperate to secure home final

With Parramatta's top four fate now in their own hands, hooker Mark Riddell says a refreshed Eels outfit is determined to put the sword through his former club St George Illawarra in Monday night's NRL match at WIN Stadium. The Eels dropped out of the top four last week for the first time...
  85. Chicharito

Training this morning

i went down to belmore this morning the boys imo prepared pretty well...although mason didnt train with the team, he and jon green seemed to be doing a fitness test(both were doing sprints etc.).....what was also funny was mason attempting field goals lol...bloody hilarious but he did get some...
  86. Chicharito

Warriors face biggest test of 2007: Fien

Hooker Nathan Fien rates the upcoming clash with Manly as probably the New Zealand Warriors' biggest match of their NRL season. The sixth-placed Warriors host the high-flying Sea Eagles on Sunday, a week after they missed the chance to cement their place in the finals with an upset loss away...
  87. Chicharito

Widders, Fulton cleared to play

South Sydney's Dean Widders and Wests Tigers Liam Fulton are free to face each other on Sunday to continue their clubs' finals charge. But St George Illawarra prop Jason Ryles had his season ended at the NRL Judiciary as the Dragons' tackling techniques were called into question. Widders...
  88. Chicharito

Knights boss angry over Reynoldson case

Newcastle senior executive officer Steve Burraston has slammed Kirk Reynoldson and his management for an "orchestrated campaign" to destabilise the struggling NRL club. Burraston received a letter from Reynoldson's lawyer Tom Sullivan on Monday threatening legal action if the 28-year-old lock...
  89. Chicharito

Eels No.7 Smith to play out NRL season

Parramatta coach Michael Hagan says halfback Tim Smith should be fit to play out the NRL season despite partially dislocating his shoulder last week. Smith left the field early in Parramatta's 14-10 loss to Melbourne last Friday but returned to bravely complete the tense match. The Eels...
  90. Chicharito

Crowd Predictor against Melbourne

As the title says...predict the crowd for this weeks game...ill say about 20,351
  91. Chicharito

Souths back in NRL top eight after win

South Sydney are back in the NRL top eight and looking finals-bound for the first time since 1989 after coming from behind to beat Manly 24-18 at Telstra Stadium. The Rabbitohs leapfrogged Brisbane into eighth spot after scoring three unanswered second half tries, turning an 18-6 halftime...
  92. Chicharito

Logan the hero as Raiders upset Warriors

Canberra Raiders prop Scott Logan will take tries whenever he can get them, but few will matter as much as his 76th minute match-winner against the New Zealand Warriors. The barnstorming prop stole the two points in a 26-24 win for the Raiders, which kept their slim chances of an NRL finals...
  93. Chicharito

Injured Farah keeps Tigers' season alive

Robbie Farah shouldn't have played but Wests Tigers fans were thanking their lucky stars he did after the in-form hooker dribbled over an ugly last minute field goal to hand his side a thrilling 29-28 NRL win over Cronulla. Plagued by a painful hip pointer injury which prevented him from...
  94. Chicharito

Titans out to break Roosters' confidence

Halting the momentum of a sizzling Sydney Roosters outfit brimming with confidence will be the biggest challenge facing Gold Coast in Sunday's crucial NRL clash at Carrara, says halfback Scott Prince. The Titans and the Roosters will both be playing for their season on Sunday as one more...
  95. Chicharito

Bellamy thanks Storm's critics

Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy thanked critics of his team, including Parramatta coach Michael Hagan, for inspiring the Storm to a hard-fought 14-10 NRL win over the Eels at Olympic Park. Melbourne came under fire during the week for their alleged use of the "grapple tackle" with Hagan saying...
  96. Chicharito

Brown assured to coach Dragons in 2008

Nathan Brown has been given a guarantee he will coach St George Illawarra next season after surviving an independent review by the club. Brown has survived several calls for his sacking during a tumultuous five-year coaching career, most recently earlier this season when the Dragons lost five...
  97. Chicharito

Broncos sweating on ill Hodges

A decision on the selection of Brisbane's Justin Hodges' for the clash with the Bulldogs won't be made until Friday. Hodges has been battling a virus and a decision on whether he'll play won't be made until Friday while Tonga was added to the Bulldogs side after surviving a brutal fitness...
  98. Chicharito

Storm slam other NRL clubs as hypocrites

Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy has accused other NRL clubs of using the grapple tackle issue to seek an unfair advantage in matches against the Storm. The grapple tackle controversy has flared again in recent weeks with competition leader Melbourne subject to claims from premier Brisbane after...
  99. Chicharito

Dogs Vs Broncos Predictions

same deal as last week....put down your predicitons for this weeks game. Score Bulldogs: 28 Broncos: 18 MOM: Ryan/Williams 1st try scorer: El Masri
  100. Chicharito

Broncos coach gripes about tackles

Brisbane coach Wayne Bennett re-ignited the grapple tackle debate after claiming the controversial tactic caused yet another injury to his already depleted Broncos in Sunday's NRL grand final re-match against Melbourne. The Storm won a hard-fought affair against an under-strength Broncos...