1. S

A few Bulldogs Banners - Quality

You guys can use them if you want.
  2. S

Scammer, Breaks Boys Hearts!!!

Does it get much lower than that....
  3. S

Inglis heads ARU Wish List

Inglis heads ARU's wish list By Bret Harris September 14, 2006 THE Australian Rugby Union is poised to make a fresh recruiting raid on the NRL. Australia star Mat Rogers yesterday confirmed his return to rugby league after the Rugby World Cup in France next year and fellow New South Wales...
  4. S

Band Game

Ok heres a game to play....heres the rules... I start off with a band say I start with The Rolling Stones Then the next person has to come up with a band that starts with S. Rolling Stones.
  5. S

How to Argue with Girls...

I got this via an email. Step 1. Abandon all logic. Girls don't use it, and you certainly shouldn't allow it to handicap you. Step 2. If you believe strongly in something, do NOT give in to any aspect of it. Compromise is useless against girls, because they will rationalize that if they...
  6. S

Biggest Hitter in the NRL?

Who is the Biggest Hitter in the NRL? I would have to say Tonie Carrol and SBW. Menzies would go close though. For little Blokes I have seen Buderus and Withers put on some classic hits.
  7. S

Marshall to Miss the Start of 2007 Season

Marshall may miss start of 2007 By Todd Balym August 31, 2006 WESTS Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall has ditched the arm brace and returned to the training paddock, but he may still miss the first month of the 2007 NRL season. The New Zealand international is on the comeback trail after...
  8. S

Favorite Rock/Heavy Metal Bands?

Here are some of mine. Shihad, Cog, Tool, Muse , Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, The Mars Volta, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party , Dungen , Wolfmother, Gyroscope, The Hives, Jimmy Eat World, Placebo , The Pixies , Tucker B's , We are Scientists, The Killers , You Am I , Yeah Yeah Yeahs , The Living End...
  9. S

Woman held for eight years escapes

Woman held eight years escapes August 24, 2006 08:43am A YOUNG Austrian woman told police today she had escaped a kidnapper after being held for eight years in a sealed garage, apparently resolving a missing child case that shook the nation, officials said. Police said relatives...
  10. S

Ronnie John's Half Hour

Watch this show it is the funniest half hour on tv. Thursday 9:00pm Channel Ten
  11. S

Interesting Facts about the World

Population: 6,525,170,264 (July 2006 est.) Age structure: 0-14 years: 27.4% (male 919,219,446/female 870,242,271) 15-64 years: 65.2% (male 2,152,066,888/female 2,100,334,722) 65 years and over: 7.4% (male 213,160,216/female 270,146,721) note: some countries do not maintain age...
  12. S

What Countries have you visited?

I have been to Thailand, America, England, Scotland, Italy and France. NRL RANT FORUM CLICK TO JOIN!
  13. S

Best, Worst, Favourite and Most Under-Rated From Your Team

Newcastle: Best: Johns Worst: Abraham Favourite: Buderus Most Under-Rated: Carney
  14. S

Retro Party

I have a retro party on Friday night and I need suggestions on what to come as and what to wear. Retro can be defined as: is the revival of an earlier style that was relatively recent in time. Any Suggestions....
  15. S

Check this out!!!

This bloke is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk...h=Urban%20Ninja
  16. S

Coke Zero...

I prefer the taste of Coke Zero over Coke. Do you rate it?
  17. S

Worst possible pain...

I believe it would be piercingyour achilles tendon with a rusty nail. What do you think?
  18. S

Things to do before you die...

I want to own a Ferrari. How about you?
  19. S

Matthew's in a league of his own: now he's a movie star

Matthew's in a league of his own: now he's a movie star HAVING conquered television, former rugby league player Matthew Johns is set to make his debut on the big screen. The man now better known as his comical alter ego Reg Reagan will star in an independent Australian film, The Last Winter...
  20. S

Round 10 Teams

FRIDAY City v Country at Apex Oval, Dubbo at 7.30pm City: Brett Hodgson, David Simmons, Luke Lewis, Matt Geyer, Luke Rooney, Craig Gower (c), Matt Orford, Jason King, Robbie Farah, Joel Clinton, Trent Waterhouse, Lance Thompson, Braith Anasta. Interchange: Craig Wing, John Skandalis, Paul...
  21. S

Grand final?

Who will be in the Grand final this year. Make yoru predictions. Im going with Broncos Vs Cowboys
  22. S

Big Improvers...

What players have been the biggets improvers since last year. I would have to go with Brett White and George Carmont. Also Allan Tounge sproings to mind.
  23. S

Is this Nikki Webster?

If so What happened to her?
  24. S

Most underated back in the NRL - George Carmont

Is a player who doesn’t possess the stylish idol appearance of other players such as Hunt and Marshall. With his socks around his ankles and his imprecise ponytail that he has finally lost this year he enjoys his distinctive unique style. The passionate New Zealander holds a remarkable story...
  25. S

Team - Round 1

What will it be?
  26. S

Rookie of the Year?

Who will it be? Matt Ballkin form the Eagles gets my vote, very smart little dummy half.
  27. S

Do men & women think 'differently'?

An academic row has erupted after one of the world's leading scientific journals refused to publish an article which claims that men and women think differently. Peter Lawrence, a biologist and fellow of the Royal Society, accused Science of being "gutless" after it explained that its...
  28. S

Tonga targets rep return

Tonga targets rep return By Adrian Proszenko February 23, 2006 BULLDOGS centre Willie Tonga has set his sights on reclaiming his place in the Queensland and Australia teams as he prepares to play his first league match in eight months on Saturday. Tonga, who has been sidelined with a...
  29. S

Top Try Scorer 06?

Who will it be? I believe Matt Utai.
  30. S

Tafe

Does anyone on the Forum go to Tafe? If so what do you study and at what Tafe?
  31. S

What car u got?

I drive an astra equipe 2005 model. How about everyone else?
  32. S

What is on you Computer Desk...

At the moment I have a: - Business Studies Text Book - Dictionary - Camera - Wallet - Phone And obviously a computer.
  33. S

Best Halves Combination in the NRL?

What NRL team has the best Halves Combination? I would have to go with Prince and Marshall. They strike a perfect balance and know each other inside out.
  34. S

Australia Day...

What is everyone doing? I'm off to my mates place for a barbeque and some beers. Then we will party on all night singing Australian songs and doing Australian stuff like we did last year. :D I suppose it is a day just to celebrate our citizenship and be thankfull for how lucky we are to...
  35. S

Kangaroo Camp

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1221.asp MEDIA RELEASE The Kangaroos preparations for the 2006 Tri Nations campaign begin with an overnight camp at Bondi this Saturday 28 January. A mixture of established representative stars along with potential debutants combine to make up the 44...
  36. S

Best of Team

This my current team of 2005 1. Anthony Minichello 2. Darren Albert 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Mark Gasnier 5. Matt King 6. Darren Lockyer 7. Andrew Johns 8. Stuart Fielden 9. Danny Buderus 10. Steven Price 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Rubin Wiki 13. Ben kennedy 14. Adrian...
  37. S

Stewart Vs Thaiday

Who is the better player? Milton Thaiday - Newcastle Brett Stewart - Manly
  38. S

Bird Flu hits Disney Land

39. S

Tri Nations Banners

With the Tri Nation well under way it would be great if everyone could support their nation with a banner. Australia Great Britan New Zealand
  40. S

**Warning not for the feint hearted Sick Story**

Ive warned you with the tittle.
  41. S

A little fun

Put your media player on random and write down the first 10 songs that play here. Here are mine. 1.From the Inside -Linkin Park 2.Waiting -Greenday 3.By Myself -Linkin Park 4.Under a Killing Moon -Thrice 5.Atwa -System of a Down 6.Lines -Pete Murray 7.Consequence -The Butterfly...
  42. S

League Banners

Made by Enzo from www.nrlrant.com Brisbane Broncos Canterbury Bulldogs Canberra Raiders Cronulla Sharks Manly Sea Eagles Melbourne Storm Newcastle Knights New Zealand Warriors North Queeland Cowboys Parramatta Eels Penrith...
  43. S

Rugby League Simulator

Rugby league simulated matches I am attempting to get a small rugby league simulated competition together for rival Rugby League forums to take on each other in simulated matches. The matches will have simulated: - Handling Errors - Possession - Time in opposition half - Completion...
  44. S

Bulldogs banner

Feel free to use it if you want.
  45. S

Bulldogs banner

Feel free to use it if you want.
  46. S

Mick Ennis Released

Ennis has been released from the Dragons and Thompson is likely to folllow. Source: Radio
  47. S

Graphics Team

Im looking for a member who is a more than capable at making banners to Join a Graphics Team. If you join this Graphics team it will require you to take banner requests from members of NRL Rant and help moderate the Graphics forum. These are the Standards of Banners we expect...
  48. S

Clash of titan reptiles leaves python, alligator dead

Clash of titan reptiles leaves python, alligator dead Thursday Oct 6 12:00 AEST The tail of an alligator protruding from the ruptured gut of a python, which had swallowed its foe alive, bore witness to a fierce and unusual battle between two of the deadliest predators in Florida's...
  49. S

Police quiz two men on Bali bombings

Police quiz two men on Bali bombings Tuesday Oct 4 15:33 AEST Indonesian police are questioning two men over Saturday's Bali bombings but say they have not made any arrests. Indonesia's national police spokesman Brigadier General Soenarko Danu Ardanto said the two men were not suspects...
  50. S

Which celebrities/historical figures share your birthday?

Which celebrities/historical figures share your birthday? 1st Feb 1968 Lisa Marie Presley 1931 Boris Yeltsin just go to: http://www.famousbirthdays.net/ you want a custom banner made click NRL RANT FORUM CLICK TO JOIN!
  51. S

Cleaners find 100 dead cats in apartment

Cleaners find 100 dead cats in apartment Thursday Sep 29 14:04 AEST Up to 100 dead cats have been found in an empty apartment in north east England, Britain's leading animal charity said. Many of the dead animals were wedged behind radiators or crammed into freezer cabinets at a flat...
  52. S

Second Person dies in laughing gas binge

Second person dies in laughing gas binge 06:00 AEST Tue Sep 20 2005 AAP A second person has died following what's believed to be a bungled laughing gas experiment in Sydney. Four people were dragged, unconscious, from a car in Union Street, Toongabbie, about 7.45am (AEST) on Sunday. A...
  53. S

Storm over Smith's non-selection

Storm over Smith's non-selection 19 September 2005 Melbourne football manager Peter O'Sullivan has expressed his dismay at Storm hooker Cameron Smith missing out on selection in the Kangaroos train-on squad. Only Melbourne winger Matt King got the nod from the Storm for the Tri Nations...
  54. S

Five added to Roos Squad

Five added to Roo squad September 19, 2005 MELBOURNE winger Matt King and Brisbane's Darren Lockyer, Petero Civoniceva, Brent Tate and Justin Hodges were today added to the Australian train-on squad for Tri Series. The five were included after their teams were eliminated from the NRL...
  55. S

Tigers cubs continue to thrill in NRL

Tigers cubs continue to thrill in NRL 18 September 2005 The playoff party continues for Wests Tigers after the young joint venture side blew away Brisbane 34-6 in their NRL semi-final at Aussie Stadium. Far from fazed in their maiden finals campaign, the Tigers extended Brisbane's...
  56. S

Cricsim

We need more players for Cricsim on nrlrant please come join up to compete againest other forums. If Admin wants to delete this thread feel free. :D The term CricSim is pretty self explanitory (Cricket Simulation) however some people may be new to simulation-type forum competitions, so Ill...
  57. S

Cowboy O'Donnell injured training

Cowboy O'Donnell injured training 16 September 2005 The North Queensland Cowboys have suffered a scare ahead of their NRL semi-final against Melbourne on Saturday night, with back-rower Luke O'Donnell rolling his ankle at training on Friday. O'Donnell was unable to complete the session...
  58. S

A couple of Banners

Im using a new program in photoshop 7. Feel free to use those banners if you want.
  59. S

Petrol Prices

I found this Funny.
  60. S

League look a likes.

http://leaguefreak.iirl.net/doubletake.html check out willie mason.
  61. S

No tri Nations for Marshall

No Tri-Nations for Marshall September 10, 2005 BENJI Marshall has crushed any glimmer of hope that he will join forces with prodigal son Stacey Jones for New Zealand in the upcoming Tri Nations rugby league series. Wests Tigers five-eighth Marshall has been booked in for surgery to his...
  62. S

Grapple Tackle leads to inquiry

Grapple storm leads to inquiry By Brent Read and Stuart Honeysett September 9, 2005 THE controversial grapple tackle will be reviewed at the end of the season with three clubs yesterday saying the practice was highly dangerous and against the spirit of the game. The Australian has learnt...
  63. S

Water found on Mars

Water has been found on mars. I found it funny. :D
  64. S

Roosters Back in Training Already!!!

Roosters back in training already September 8, 2005 SYDNEY ROOSTERS coach Ricky Stuart has ordered his team back to training less than one week after the club missed out on the NRL finals. The Roosters were put through their paces at Bondi Junction today just four days after their round...
  65. S

Johns flies out for England

Johns flies out for England By Laine Clark September 5, 2005 A CORKED shin had nothing on the pain inflicted on Andrew Johns as he prepared to fly out for his much-hyped English Super League stint with Warrington today. Johns, 31, hosed down speculation that his lucrative short-term...
  66. S

Moimoi, Webb face finals strife

Moimoi, Webb face finals strife September 5, 2005 PARRAMATTA favourite Fuifui Moimoi and North Queensland's Origin prop Carl Webb will miss the entire NRL finals series unless they can successfully contest charges laid by the NRL match review committee today. Webb will cop a four-match...
  67. S

Hodges to have Surgery

Hodges prepared to have surgery By Wayne Heming September 5, 2005 JUSTIN Hodges is prepared to follow the lead of Shane Webcke to undergo urgent clean-up knee surgery if it means being part of Brisbane's NRL finals challenge. Hodges said he had been inspired by Webcke's effort to play...
  68. S

Eels Surging Trio

Eels' surging trio always there By Stuart Honeysett September 2, 2005 THERE are plenty of reasons why Parramatta is doing so well this season. Meet three of them. Tim Smith, Nathan Cayless and John Morris. You will find them in tonight's program for the minor premiership battle against...
  69. S

League 'healthier than ever'

League 'healthier than ever' By Dean Ritchie September 1, 2005 THIS year's rugby league has been the greatest ever on the field and yesterday the NRL released figures to show it has also been the best commercially. Sponsorship for the NRL has increased 39 per cent on last season, crowds...
  70. S

Caption this..........

Caption this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  71. S

Golden Oldies Vs Young Guns

Golden Oldies Vs Young Guns I classified the oldies team as players over 30 years or players with 200 plus First Grade games and the Young Guns players who have debuted in the last two years or are under 23 years of age. I’ve done some research checking players games and age etc. I only...
  72. S

My Australian Team

Australian Team Once again this year Australia will travel over to England to compete in the Tri Nation tournament, and compete against the Poms and New Zealand. This would be my Australian team: 1. Anthony Minichello: Arguably the strongest and most damaging runner in the game. His...
  73. S

Bench Press PB

What can everyone bench press. I weight 69kg and I can bench 64kg thats ten reps. How about you guys?
  74. S

Four Horse Race

Four Horse Race This year competition has proved to be one of the closest most entertaining premierships in history. At the beginning of the year teams like the Sharks, Manly and Canberra appeared to be the surprised packets of this year but later drifted back down to the field. Over the...
  75. S

NRL Rant

I saw the thread for NRL "n" Talk so I figured ill make one for nrlrant. NRL Rant is a very active forum closing in on 1000 members. There is a fair few dogs fans but more are welcomed. If you want a custom banner just ask someone on our graphics team and they will make it up for you...
  76. S

Joey: NZ

Joey agrees to be the Messenger By Steve Mascord and Roy Masters August 18, 2005 Andrew Johns last night said he would bring down the curtain on his representative career by accepting the role of Dally Messenger in a re-enactment of rugby league's first international tour. In a...
  77. S

Big Hits Video.

Check this out its awsome. http://www.big-boys.com/articles/rugbyhits.html
  78. S

Carmont poised for International Debut

Carmont poised for International Debut George Carmont may not have the finesse or experience of the likes of Cooper and Berrigan but it wouldn’t come to a surprise to me if he bursts onto the international scene by the end of the year. Carmont is undoubtedly a hated player as he looks like a...
  79. S

Who wants Greenshields ?

Who wants Greenshields This year the Dragons have unearthed another startling young fullback into the NRL, last year it was Karmichael Hunt before that it was Billy Slater and this year it’s Clint Greenshields. With the quality of Fullbacks in the NRL it is probable that young Greenshields...
  80. S

kimmorley denies rumor

Kimmorley denies Bulls rumour By Jon Geddes August 8, 2005 SHARKS captain Brett Kimmorley has rubbished reports from England that he is set to quit the Sharks to sign a two-year contract with English club Bradford. London's Sun newspaper said Bulls and Great Britain coach Brian Noble was...
  81. S

Good Luck

Im looking forward to a very high Quality game tonight. Although the Bulldogs are coming off a loss and the knights are on a high the bulldogs have a lot to play for and will be quick out of the gate. In saying that the Knights are playing with a huge amount of confidence with Buderus and...
  82. S

Knights lose Trio

Knights lose trio for Bulldogs clash 5 August 2005 Newcastle has suffered a triple blow on the eve of its NRL match against the Bulldogs at Telstra Stadium, with David Seage, Matt Gidley and Josh Perry ruled out with injuries. Fullback Seage (back), former Test centre Gidley and prop...
  83. S

Why Johns went to England

Why Johns Went to England This is my opinion in why Joey wanted to play in the Super League. Last year the entire NRL world had to endure the Andrew John saga when he was deciding between going to Rugby Union or staying with the best sport in the world which had served him for so long...
  84. S

Cowboys 2004 - Tigers 2005

Cowboys 2004 – Tigers 2005 Last year the North Queensland Cowboy stunned the rugby league world with two finals wins against two of Rugby leagues heavy weights in the Broncos and the Bulldogs who later went on to win the premiership. This side bursting with enthusiastic young footballers...
  85. S

Ben Creagh

Ben Creagh Ive been very impressed with Creagh this year and since debuting in the city Country clash he has really matured as a player. I remember when he first came onto the scene he was a utility back with a bit of pace and skill but nothing special. He obviously had a massive off-season...
  86. S

Changing of the Guard

Changing of the guard Each year rugby league fans witness a changing of the guard when the greats of our game retire and new blood arrives next season. People always say you will never be able to replace a Brad Fittler or Wally Lewis that is true to some extent but some how there is always...
  87. S

Banner up for grabs

Here is a banner i just made up with my two favorite dogs players. You will notice the rants url but puting that in is no different to putting a source at the end of an article.
  88. S

Australian Schoolboys

THE Australian Schoolboys team to play the 2005 Australia International series against the Junior Kiwis (the New Zealand schoolboy team equivalent) was announced at the conclusion of the 18 Years Championships conducted at Wagga Wagga last week. 1. Darius Boyd (Palm Beach Currumbin SHS, QLD)...
  89. S

Bright Times ahead

Bright times ahead After much thought I have came up with this side for 2006. After the heartbreaking loss against the sharks doing all but assuring that the spoon will sit next to the 2001 and 1997 premiership in the trophy cabinet. This is my top 25 squad assuming the knights won’t sign...
  90. S

Survivor - Big Brother

We are just starting this out on NRL Rant and you could also do it on this forum as it has tons of members. Probaly best to do it in the offseason. These are the Guidlines. NRL Rant Survivor This will settle once and for all who is the dominate member on NRL Rant. The game will...
  91. S

Will Anasta be better than Fittler

Sorry about another Anasta related thread. I know it will be hard for a lot of Roosters fans to admit this but Braith Anasta has the potential to be a better player than brad Fittler and i have no doubt he is the solution the the Roosters 5/8 woes. Anasta is still very young and has...
  92. S

carney to Newcastle in 2006

"Brad Walter reports: Great Britain international Brian Carney is expected to join Newcastle next season before becoming a foundation player for the Gold Coast franchise. Carney was last night confirmed as the Gold Coast's third signing after Penrith five-eighth Preston Campbell and St George...
  93. S

Brad Tighe Vs Iosia Soliola

Brad Tighe Vs Iosia Soliola Sorry a lot of you guys wouldn't want to read because you guys arn't intrested in other clubs. But i have every right to coice my anaylisis on the knights vs Roosters game and these two young players. This weekend two young centres that have burst onto the...
  94. S

Re-Sign Abes

Re-Sign Abes Daniel Abraham has been ravaged by injury since 2004 when he broke his ankle when representing country origin. Abraham has once again gone down with a serious injury in the Warriors game when the knights blew a 20 point lead to be beaten on the siren. This was just another...
  95. S

Braith Anasta

He was in everything today his defence was top noch and his attack was like great. If there was any doubt on who was going to be 5/8 in origin 3 thats gone now. That chip and chase was awsome. Also all those weak jeolous players who voted for anasta as most overated you guys can eat...
  96. S

O'Neill shown office door at Tigers

O'Neill shown office door at Tigers O'Neill shown office door at Tigers 23 June 2005 Wests Tigers captain Mark O'Neill has been shown the door by the NRL club - an office door. The Tigers won't offer O'Neill, 30, a playing contract for 2006 but want him to take a position in junior...
  97. S

Gold Coast sets sights on Bailey

Gold Coast sets sights on Bailey 22 June 2005 The new Gold Coast NRL franchise will turn its attention to securing NSW prop Luke Bailey by next week after the club unveiled Preston Campbell as its inaugural signing. Campbell inked a three year deal with the Gold Coast late on Tuesday...
  98. S

League Weeks players poll

I copied this out of the RLW. Fullback - Anthony Minichiello Winger - Eric Grothe Centre - Mark Gasnier Five-eighth - Darren Lockyer Half-back - Andrew Johns Lock - Ben Kennedy Second-rower - Nathan Hindmarsh Prop - Shane Webcke Hooker - Danny Buderus Best in the...
  99. S

Milton Thaiday

Milton Thaiday Milton Thaiday has made a smooth Transaction from Rugby union to the NRL starring for the knights against manly scoring two tries and popping up everywhere. Thaiday made his debut for Newcastle on the wing scoring a try on debut off a Gidley pass showing his agility and...
  100. S

My banner was deleted

Ive noticed probaly the admin has deleted my signiture. I thought it was within the rules to have a link in your signiture, it is in most forums.