Banner up for grabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubbsie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Here is a banner i just made up with my two favorite dogs players. You will notice the rants url but puting that in is no different to putting a source at the end of an article.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Stubbsie said:
Here is a banner i just made up with my two favorite dogs players. You will notice the rants url but puting that in is no different to putting a source at the end of an article.

its ok you can keep it

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Your name will now be spelt STEVEN , nuff said.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Listen to me biyatch. I know u want to get some power coz ur gf owns u but my name is really spelt Stephen.

*waits for backlash and associated arab swear words* :D

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
My gf ownes me? your the one who cant sleep coz your asian gf left to asia ! and this time dont deleate my post coz you got ripped :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
*gets popcorn and watches macsta abuse stephen*

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
steven : oh noes my gf is in asia , she hasnt called me :( booo hoohohohohohoo

*makes whipping noise :D

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Belmore-Bulldog said:
My gf ownes me? your the one who cant sleep coz your asian gf left to asia ! and this time dont deleate my post coz you got ripped :D
That aint ripped. lol I thought u would come up with something smart and witty rather than a dummy spit. I even set myself up to be ripped and u failed to take the opportunity.

*shakes head*

Mac

lol finch
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
That aint ripped. lol I thought u would come up with something smart and witty rather than a dummy spit. I even set myself up to be ripped and u failed to take the opportunity.

*shakes head*
So having a cry becuase your girl left for a few days and hasnt called isnt something to be embarassed over? BHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.