Search results

1. dragons_princess

Fyi

Thanks for those wishes and what not. I ended up in hospital for a few days and they cleared the infection. I have also learned that I have a stone (hopefully just one) in my kidney but it is really small. I have finally been allowed home cause the infection has cleared so I came home.
  2. dragons_princess

Thanks to those...

Hey, Thanks to the guys who wished me well in the other forum its nice to know that people are thinking about you, especially when you have been really sick. Its an aweful feeling and I hope that I get better soon. For those who wanted to know, I have gall bladder problems like CK said...
  3. dragons_princess

attn Xeno

You are a confused individual. hth This is in light of your signature Spam away
  4. dragons_princess

attn Slippery

Your avatar is hilarious...I am still laughing at it That is all Feel free to spam on...
  5. dragons_princess

Gremlins

Ok, I have these unfortunate terrors they steal things, and no one here is owning up, they are blaming these make believe gremlins LOL We had over 20 teaspoons and now there are 6 someone is stealing them...LOL and it isnt me I just wondered was there any one item people had in thier...
  6. dragons_princess

Simpsons Quote Thread

Well, he's kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace "accidentally" with "repeatedly," and replace "dog" with "son."
  7. dragons_princess

What Food are you Wanting Thread

In light of the recent threads making me want such foods as Pods, and Sour Coke bottles, what are you wanting right now, Pavalova *dies*
  8. dragons_princess

Help Needed

Hey guys, I was wondering and seriously cause we have a puppy here, its about 3 months old and it came into our backyard. We searched the streets with him and door knocked. We cant keep it here. Does anyone know if there is a number we can call? Any help would be apprecicated.
  9. dragons_princess

Sleeping

After reading in the Ladies Lounge about snoring... I was wondering what things people get told they do when they sleep? Apparently I twich lol Keep it G rated :)
  10. dragons_princess

Mythological Creatures

I will not take credit for this thread as it was *dOgzRuLe* who came up with it orignally but she didnt post it and I thought It was a pretty cool idea, so I will post it. If you were to name 2 mythological creatures that BEST describe your personality and aspects what would they be? and Why...
  11. dragons_princess

Whos Going to Win? Semis

So who is going to win the semi's? And by what margins? Broncos v Roosters? My tip : Broncos by 12 Sharks v Raiders? My Tip : Radiers by 4 Sea Eagles v Dragons My Tip : Dragons by 4 (otherwise Manly by 30 haha) Storm V Warriors? My Tip : Storm by 16 (whilst the Warriors...
  12. dragons_princess

Tmnt

Did anyone else on here LOVE the Ninga Turtles as a kid? I was having a discussion with someone last night about them and it has re-kindled my childhood memories who was your favourite? Mine was Michealangelo (the orange one)
  13. dragons_princess

Footy = Art

HEADS UP A C3WEST PROJECT BY CRAIG WALSH 4 September - 19 October 2008 Australian artist Craig Walsh presents new work following a residency with renowned NRL club Penrith Panthers in Western Sydney. Seventeen large format, full-colour photographic portraits, taken within minutes of...
  14. dragons_princess

Replays Of Games

I was wondering if anyone knew where I could watch a replay of the Dragons game yesturday online?
  15. dragons_princess

For Birthdays

After a debate here in my house, I thought I would ask everyone on the kennel what they do at birthday time... Do you blow the candles out and then sing? Or do you sing first and then blow the candles out? We think it depends on where you were raised
  16. dragons_princess

Your Animals

OK, As have been mentioned on the kennel before some people mention thier pets on here so I thought I would make a thread so everyone can read about it. No pet bashing LOL What kinda pets does everyone have? I have a cat, Tiggah (original I know LOL) he is a burmese x and a dog...
  17. dragons_princess

I stumbled across this and thought it was awesome

http://www.rugbyleague.com.au/onecommunity/ This is a great site to read about what the players from our clubs do in the community, an awesome initiave by the NRL and I thought i would post it up here so people could have a look Its awesome for all of those with kids...
  18. dragons_princess

Ireland World Cup Squad

IRELAND NAME 40-MAN WORLD CUP TRAINING SQUAD Ireland preliminary 40-man squad: Paddy Barcoe (Carlow), Dave Bates (unattached), Bob Beswick (Widnes), Damien Blanche (Wakefield), Declan Brady (North Dublin), Chris Bridge (Warrington), Mike Brodie (Treaty), Dave Buckley (York), Mick Cassidy...
  19. dragons_princess

Worst Opposition Supporters

Ok As brought up in some dicussion in the lounge who has ON A WHOLE the worst opposition supporters in the NRL IMO Sharks and Manly...
  20. dragons_princess

Does anyone know

They are announcing a 40-man Australian squad and I was wondering does anyone know what time this is named? And where I can find it?
  21. dragons_princess

Dont you hate...

Being woken up, especially on the last day of sleeping in or before work or time to get up. This morning at 8 am I was rudely awoken to cats fighting, so in the heat of the moment and to vent my anger of being arisen early, i put on my dressing gown and head outside to find 2 cats fighting in...
  22. dragons_princess

Ben Creagh OUT

Dragons back rower Ben Creagh as been ruled out for up to six weeks after redamaging his quad. Wendell Sailor has been named as his replacement and will start on the interchange bench with Coach Nathan Brown yet to finalise his starting line-up. "I'm pretty disappointed that I'm going to...
  23. dragons_princess

Dragons retain same side

St George Bank Dragons Coach Nathan Brown has today selected an unchanged side to take on the Bulldogs in their round 20 match to be played at ANZ Stadium on Monday night. Brown has shown faith in the squad that played against the Storm and believes it was a big improvement from the previous...
  24. dragons_princess

Dragons to wear pink V

In conjunction with the NRL’s Harvey Norman “Women in League” Round this weekend – the St George Illawarra Dragons will be raising awareness and money for the Joanne MacKay Breast Cancer Foundation by changing the famous Red V to a Pink V for the Dragons Clash with the Storm on Monday night at...
  25. dragons_princess

I heart Alex Thread

This is where we can discuss our love for Alex I will begin with my declorance of love for alex... we can dicuss how much we all want her lol and make her head 3 times as big as it is!
  26. dragons_princess

Dally M update

I was wondering would someone be as kind as to tell me who already has awards and who wins...could they post here so others can view too
  27. dragons_princess

Question for all

I am doing something for uni n need help. I wanna know what everyone thinks is beautiful. The most beautiful thing in the world, seriously thanks
  28. dragons_princess

This Doggies Foto Shoot

Just wondering when was it happning on saturday, cause im heading to Belmore on saturday to watch the Dragons play in jearsy flegg....
  29. dragons_princess

framing places

I was reading A.A.D thread about how he won the O'Meley jearsy but needs it framed. I have something I need to get framed and was wondering if anyone had any ideas thought it would be an idea to post it here.
  30. dragons_princess

Free Mobile Ringtones???

Hey I was wondering where I could get me some for free i was after some realtones if anyone has any idea that would be greatly appreciated. If this isnt in the right thread then please move it
  31. dragons_princess

Ricky Ponting = FOOL

I work at Starbucks right in the domestic terminal and today Ricky Ponting came and was like can I order a coffee now what kind of coffee Mr Ponting and he is like urm a standard coffee and im like with milk and he is like yeh, lol so a flat white, and then he goes does that come in a cup! NO we...
  32. dragons_princess

Missy Higgins and Ben Lee last night

Now if you are going to tell me how gay they are then dont bother lol ( I am writing for those who care) I went to Missy Higgins last night who's supporting act was Ben Lee in centinial park. It was a heaps good concert well over 20,000 people there, apparently the BIGGEST crowd Missy has ever...
  33. dragons_princess

MSN troubles?!

Ok is it just me and this computer or is anyone else having trouble signing into MSN?
  34. dragons_princess

Help Needed

I am after pictures or anything anyone can think of that is typical 80's stuff. I am having an 80's night and after a big one last night I am having trouble thinking lol I have to make the invites tonight lol so any help appreciated
  35. dragons_princess

How good would it be

How good would it be if the Cowboys could topple the Eels, shut them supporters up and show the NRL what a team they are, I actually think that they can do it so go cowboys
  36. dragons_princess

Christmas

Upon posting my poll for season I relised something it is 101 days till Christmas...HOW SCARY
  37. dragons_princess

Fave Season

I was wondering what was everyones fave season and why Mine is Summer, love summer for the heat and the beach, i cant stand the cold (thou winter has footy) and the other 2 seasons make me get hay fever, so gotta love summer *sings* in the summer time...
  38. dragons_princess

Weather for Sat Night

I heard on Win last night that the weather for Sat night is going to be shocking, with showers 40km winds and a possible thunderstorm on the coast :( that cant be good at all (just thought I would post for anyone who was going to the dragons v sharks game)
  39. dragons_princess

Msn ? Whats doing with it

I wanna know is anyone else having troubles or is it just me?
  40. dragons_princess

A Little help with something

I am doing something for Leauge and I need a little bit of help. I thought that I would put this in here rather than the lounge cause its a bit more footy related than not. I need help with words Inspiring words like these. Passion Determination Speed that sort of thing any kind of help...
  41. dragons_princess

Edwin Asotasi goes back to NZ

LOL thought I would catch your eye LOL Sorry but i thought the wider community might like to know Roy's younger brother Edwin who was playing for the Dragons has gone back to New Zealand because of a knee problem (dont quote me but I think it was some form of arthritis)
  42. dragons_princess

Taking it back to the Old Skool

Now im talking this is for those of us who were here stamping this ground a long time ago, but there is nutting against newbies this is for the old skoolers those of you know who you are these are for the memories
  43. dragons_princess

Help from league fans

See this picture (of kurt gidley celebrating) the NRL released heaps of them with various words on them and for many teams and players I would like to know the source and where I could perhaps find more any help would be appreciated
  44. dragons_princess

For anyone who cares Dragons v Roosters almost sold out

The Clash this friday night is almost a sell out so if there was anyone (and yes i do understand this is a doggies thread) who was concidering going down to the game then I hope that you have your tickets or are going out to buy them...also Free Passes will not be excepted
  45. dragons_princess

Kennel Cricket Day

I was wondering how many people would seriously want to come along to it if I did organise one for later in the year (december/november) I have been talking about it in the Aussie thread and thought already we have a go ahead cause there are enough of us regulars who wanna play, If your...
  46. dragons_princess

I need help from James Bond Fans

I have a 21st to go to and I have to dress as a James Bond Girl, however there is no way I am wearing a dress...I havent seen the movies so I have no idea what I can do, anyone with ideas PLEASE help me
  47. dragons_princess

Dicussion thread for Aussies

Since there are threads for everyone else, I decided to take it apon me to make a thread for all the aussies out there on the kennel, lets talk everything aussie MATE
  48. dragons_princess

NSW or Qld

Whos gonna win and why? Team that turns up to play, will win :)
  49. dragons_princess

Door left ajar for Barrett

Origin door ajar for Barrett By Laine Clark June 23, 2005 A CHANGE of heart by New South Wales selector Bob McCarthy has opened the Origin door for injured pivot Trent Barrett, in worrying news for incumbent Blues five-eighth Braith Anasta. McCarthy originally said Barrett would not be...
  50. dragons_princess

Grand final contenders your pick

Who do you think will b there come the end of september? your thoughts? Dragons Broncos Cowboys ...Maybe Melbourne but im not sure about them as yet...
  51. dragons_princess

Newcastle Knights take action towards pitch invader

If this has been posted before im sorry but I thought it was damn funny, and been Knights supporter myself I think I would take a 12 month ban as well Well done to the Knights board for showing some iniative on the pitch invader issue. They gacve him the option of a 12 month ban or he...
  52. dragons_princess

Ricketson to retire

Ricketson to retire 3 June 2005 Sydney Roosters captain Luke Ricketson today announced he would retire at the end of the 2005 NRL season. The 32-year-old will draw the curtain on a record stint with the Bondi Junction club. He has played 291 first grade games for the Roosters...
  53. dragons_princess

Mark Hughes

I was reading bout him and how he played something like 65 minutes with a broken ankle in the game on the weekend, the bloke came off and said look we cant afford to take me off, the bench and the rest of the remaining players on the feild cant take my position so give me pain killers and ill...
  54. dragons_princess

NSW Team origin one

NSW Origin I team named 16 May 2005 The NSW team was named today for the State of Origin series opener against Queensland at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane on May 25. The team is: Anthony Minichiello, Matt King, Matt Cooper, Mark Gasnier, Luke Rooney, Trent Barrett, Brett Kimmorley...
  55. dragons_princess

Dragons team to take on Broncos

Team line up to take on Bronco's in Dragons heritage match 3.00pm Sunday 17 April WIN Stadium Coach: Nathan Brown 1. Ben HORNBY 2. Colin BEST 3. Mark GASNIER 4. Matt COOPER 5. Wes NAIQAMA 6. Trent BARRETT (c) 7. Mathew HEAD 8. Luke BAILEY 9. Dean YOUNG 10. Jason RYLES 11...
  56. dragons_princess

Army seating and oppsition fans

I dont know if this has been done but It must be said, as a devote knights fan ( and some of u can debate wot u like) I go all the time with ma mates from here to watch doggies games and i like everyone who wanted to sit in the army had to sign up for a card, so i did the right thing and...
  57. dragons_princess

Shaun Timmins joins the rep retiree

Shaun Timmins has ofically given up rep footy to concerntrate on his game with the dragons side
  58. dragons_princess

Dragons team to take on Storm

1. Ben HORNBY (c) 2. Colin BEST 3. Albert TORRENS 4. Matt COOPER 5. Reece SIMMONDS 6. Aaron GORRELL 7. Mathew HEAD 8. Luke BAILEY 9. Michael ENNIS 10. Ashton SIMS 11. Dean YOUNG 12. Lance THOMPSON 13. Shaun TIMMINS 14. Justin POORE 15. Bryan NORRIE...
  59. dragons_princess

Who would you support after the Bulldogs or Ur team

I kno there are a few people on this fourm with secret loves for other teams, So I was just wondering and it has probably been done before but If the Bulldogs folded tomorrow who would U go for? if there is no one state that, but If there are other teams you like do say so Mine would be if...
  60. dragons_princess

Probably another rumor but

check out www.panthers.com.au go to their General Fourm and click on Transfer Rumor, thought u'd might like to have a look
  61. dragons_princess

Junior Kangaroo's???

Does anyone know any of the Junior kangaroos results, I havent been able to find them anywhere, and its making me angry, I want to know how they did
  62. dragons_princess

Where can I get the Premiers DVD????

I'm trying to get a certian kenneler the Premiers DVD for christmas, and I have no idea anymore, everywhere I have gone has sold out, and I'm having major troubles getting a copy, If anyone knows of anywhere that has an abundant amount of copies than let me know,