Comedian Arj Barker asks mum with crying baby to leave show

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
This is all a honest mistake. The show was ages 15+. The mum thought that meant 15 days old +.

It could happen to anyone.
There is some comedian that does the joke about the mummy when asked how old their child is they still say um 457 weeks.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
There is some comedian that does the joke about the mummy when asked how old their child is they still say um 457 weeks.
And u know what the classic is? This chick trolled everyone for clicks. And is probably making coin of it on tiktok or insta. And all the haters contributed to her making coin.

Well played.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And u know what the classic is? This chick trolled everyone for clicks. And is probably making coin of it on tiktok or insta. And all the haters contributed to her making coin.

Well played.
I have no social media (well apart from here if you want to call it social media) so I win lol

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Anyone taking a baby or young child to a comedy club is a moron. They shouldn't have been let in in the first place.. No comedian wants to hear a crying baby.. No audience member wants to hear a crying baby. And what parent brings their baby to a show at night when they should be asleep and will just get scared by all of the noise at the club?

And of course the idiot who takes their baby wants to play the victim. Why not take your 7 month old to a Pantera concert while you're at it? Idiots...
yeah.... >.> <.<

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
100% it looks like this...

Chick was just on ACA. Take the blue hair away - add another couple of kids under 5 and pretty on point.

And according to her - the issue wasn't the kid was making noise - was the fact that mum kept popping a tit to feed the kid.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Add to all this that Arj said today he’s embarrassed - not that the dope looking for their 15min of fame was upset but that the whole thing had been blown out of proportion - which the ‘look at me’ sewer media crowd does every day. Move on the the next offended person.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m assuming if a friends baby was crying during her wedding ceremony she would embrace the distraction with grace…
I have a relative that didn't allow babies at his wedding. Really pissed off my sister and niece who were super keen to go, but couldn't. It was in a rural area and everyone who might babysit was going. So they stayed in Sydney. I was a bit annoyed for them too. It's hard to arrange big family gatherings with my family these days.

But a late night comedy show is no place for a baby. Just as I'd think twice about taking babies to see fireworks really young. If I showed up to a wiggles concert drunk and started screaming obscenities I'd be fine with being kicked out. I'll bet if dad was babysitting and took kiddo to a strip show, mum would pipe up about inappropriate outings.

There's going to be people on both sides of this argument. But it's a pretty logical thing to say I won't take my disruptive offspring to a venue where they'll ruin the enjoyment for others.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck the entitled bitch.
for starters, the show was clearly listed as 15+.
also, she wasn’t breastfeeding shit. If she was the baby wouldn’t be making any noise.
when the baby started making noise, he heckled her, which is comedian talk for “do something or leave”
He asked the crowd and 700 people heckled her out of the theatre. What does that say? Clearly she was disruptive.
she’s the one with the responsibilities here. Everybody in there paid to see Arj (don’t know why) if your baby, WHICH SHOULD’NT EVEN BE THERE, becomes disruptive, you should leave. Anything else is a cûnt act.
Then she runs to every media outlet in the country to sell a narrative? Well it appears to be backfiring because apart from the media, she’s getting rightfully shit on.
The ACA story is hilarious, the baby loses its shit and Ally ends the interview early because she’s Being too disruptive. It’s too funny.

alwaysthesun

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Add to all this that Arj said today he’s embarrassed - not that the dope looking for their 15min of fame was upset but that the whole thing had been blown out of proportion - which the ‘look at me’ sewer media crowd does every day. Move on the the next offended person.
I know I shouldn't talk since I've commented here, but honestly it's getting ridiculous the shit that is considered 'newsworthy' today.. it's not really news anymore, it's entertainment/manufactured drama.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fuck the entitled bitch.
for starters, the show was clearly listed as 15+.
also, she wasn’t breastfeeding shit. If she was the baby wouldn’t be making any noise.
when the baby started making noise, he heckled her, which is comedian talk for “do something or leave”
He asked the crowd and 700 people heckled her out of the theatre. What does that say? Clearly she was disruptive.
she’s the one with the responsibilities here. Everybody in there paid to see Arj (don’t know why) if your baby, WHICH SHOULD’NT EVEN BE THERE, becomes disruptive, you should leave. Anything else is a cûnt act.
Then she runs to every media outlet in the country to sell a narrative? Well it appears to be backfiring because apart from the media, she’s getting rightfully shit on.
The ACA story is hilarious, the baby loses its shit and Ally ends the interview early because she’s Being too disruptive. It’s too funny.
I saw that interview and Carl comments when her baby starts to cry well that was excruciating to watch after he ends the interview and then when they interview her back after they speak to Arj her five year old is screaming in the background. Her 2 minutes of fame is up.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw that interview and Carl comments when her baby starts to cry well that was excruciating to watch after he ends the interview and then when they interview her back after they speak to Arj her five year old is screaming in the background. Her 2 minutes of fame is up.
Fkn piece of work, now claiming it was misogynistic and that’s what was upsetting?
Bitch is a professional victim.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Fkn piece of work, now claiming it was misogynistic and that’s what was upsetting?
Bitch is a professional victim.
I liked her comment that if he had put down the mic and walked up to her in the middle of his show and whispered is it okay if you leave she would have been fine with that but she was shocked that as a paying audience member at a comedy show the comedian was rude and made fun of her. Glad she wasn’t at a jimmy carr show.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I went along to the movies back when Wild Wild West came out, sat back, felt a little annoyed that someone had brought their kids along, both under 3 by the looks of it.

If you've seen the movie the opening sequence includes a guy getting decapitated by a spinning metal frisbee of death. I guess the older of the two kids was watching at the time, because s/he just started screaming, unsurprisingly. Wouldn't stop. Idiotic parents eventually scooped up their kids and left.

That's a trauma for life right there. Age ratings exist for a reason. And so far as any comments around "required for life" are concerned, well yes, babies do need mum and dad, especially mum, which is why you don't take them places they shouldn't be.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I liked her comment that if he had put down the mic and walked up to her in the middle of his show and whispered is it okay if you leave she would have been fine with that but she was shocked that as a paying audience member at a comedy show the comedian was rude and made fun of her. Glad she wasn’t at a jimmy carr show.
She’d need fkn therapy. The prince of darkness would have murdered her.