Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope Kiks gets a point in the Dally M so he goes outright leader. Ponga won't be getting any today

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Man it’s the fucking one percenters every week that blow me away kick chase, kick pressure/ charge downs try savers etc etc etc his work off the ball is immense.
Yep. He’s a big part of driving the standards Ciro wants.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lots of great players tonight but Max King is a tough motherfucker giving us 50 quality minutes with 15 runs and only 1 missed tackle when we needed it most & all while coming back early with a broken hand. Could have easily taken the extra 2 weeks off with the bye.

fuck I love him

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Tracey - His urgency to get out of goal, and popping up in attack was a constant danger.
2. Burton - Finally starting to look like a threat in the halves.
1. Curran - Really lead the forward pack and setup a try from a 5th tackle kick.

But realistically almost everyone in the team stepped up today for a complete performance.

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3. Curren
2. Mahoney
1. Salmon (cleaned up a lot of mess that went unnoticed)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Burton - 3 Curran - 2 Tracey - 1. I had a shit family GA ticket with my knights mates so angle was off. Can’t wait to watch the replay
Wat ya knights mates think?? They were pretty ordinary I thought

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Wat ya knights mates think?? They were pretty ordinary I thought
They were filthy about the effort tbh. Didn’t understand why Ponga played, the islander lad who replaced Gagai was a point of concern but all agreed the score line at halftime was deserved as was the full time score. They couldn’t handle their attack, like us last year poor

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Curran for mine mom.
Morrin special mention
Hayward also.

Boys playing way above there weight. So tuff considering there physical status.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They were filthy about the effort tbh. Didn’t understand why Ponga played, the islander lad who replaced Gagai was a point of concern but all agreed the score line at halftime was deserved as was the full time score. They couldn’t handle their attack, like us last year poor
Lack so much pace out wide. Just looked slow and predictable. In a lot of trouble esp if Ponga out for a period of time.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lack so much pace out wide. Just looked slow and predictable. In a lot of trouble esp if Ponga out for a period of time.
I said to my mate earlier this year that they will go back to the Newcastle before their little run. That’s their true form tbh and they know it

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I said to my mate earlier this year that they will go back to the Newcastle before their little run. That’s their true form tbh and they know it
Missing dom young also. He was ripping it late last year. Anyway glad we crushed them. We should of and we did

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuckin hard one boys. How could you argue with anyones opinions. I'd go

3 Mahoney
2 Kiks
1 Burto

Hard to leave out Tracey, Critta, Kiraz, Curran, king....
Good to see Xerri cementing his spot with a few solid games.

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
3 Mahoney
2 Curran
1 Kiraz

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Max King best on ground, hand clearly not 100% but just ripped in for the club as he was needed.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 King Tough
2 Xerri think this is well below his best
1 kikau Tracey Reed Kiraz .,,,

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Connor, Kiraz, Curran/Kikau. Can't split them.
What a great game

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
3. Reed
2. Tracey
3. Kiraz

minus 1000000 whoever is in control of the music that played at the stadium in stoppage of play. Absolutely sh#t and embarrassing for rugby league. It was a zero pump up playlist more inline with netball.
My missus was loving the tunes

Reactions: CMP

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fact a top 3 doesn’t really stand out and extremely difficult to dissect is a very good sign for us, it was more a case of who didn’t play well and there wasn’t any…. Even with Hutch, he wasn’t a stand out but we looked disjointed when he was off. There’s probably a whole bunch of little things we don’t see on the ground where he’s adding value