Reaction score
Vs Knights @ Accor
BYE
Vs Tigers @ Accor
Vs Penrith @Bluebet
Vs Raiders @ Suncorp
Vs Dragons @ Accor
Vs Knights @ Mcdonald Jones -major bye Round

Our schedule for the next 7 weeks is very good in my opinion. Knights likely without Ponga and have not been great this year, Tigers, Penrith (tough but without Nath potentially), Raiders, Saints and Knights.

If we play to our potential and Hutch is dropped we should be able to potentially win all those matches minus the Penrith one. Not getting ahead of myself, but it's our chance to go on a run for sure...

Last edited by a moderator:

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo left with a decision to make with shot gun slinger Starsky and hutch.
Many other candidates can offer so much more which could open our attack right up.
His slow motion side step ain’t foolin
Needs to do sprint running in off season and drop 5 kilos at least

BulldogsNation

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo left with a decision to make with shot gun slinger Starsky and hutch.
Many other candidates can offer so much more which could open our attack right up.
His slow motion side step ain’t foolin
Needs to do sprint running in off season and drop 5 kilos at least
3 weeks in a row he has bombed overlaps by running and last night conceded two tries with poor efforts in D.

If Ciraldo doesn't drop him after that, my goodness.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We would've been equal first on the ladder on 8 points if we defeated the Storm (we would've won if we didn't have a shit halfback) & the ref didn't gift the Rabbitohs the game.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dragons is an absolute must win
Knights x2 without Ponga (if he is also out this week) we should be winning
Tigers 60/40 if we play to our potential
Raiders will be tough
Penrith no chance

this puts us at 6 wins (12 + 3 byes = 18pts) with another 11 games to go and would leave us needing 6 out of those last 11 to hit 30pts for the 8.

dare to dream?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Especially now Xerri is in and that left side is cracking, and still have Taafffe to come back a steer this team around the park. Definitely climb !!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not gonna be as childish and continue the laugh react nonsense @maroondog72

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dragons is an absolute must win
Knights x2 without Ponga (if he is also out this week) we should be winning
Tigers 60/40 if we play to our potential
Raiders will be tough
Penrith no chance

this puts us at 6 wins (12 + 3 byes = 18pts) with another 11 games to go and would leave us needing 6 out of those last 11 to hit 30pts for the 8.

dare to dream?
WE WILL finish 6th or 7th at the end of the regular season.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Especially now Xerri is in and that left side is cracking, and still have Taafffe to come back a steer this team around the park. Definitely climb !!
Xerri on the left definitely looks like a more suited game style and works well with Fox & Kiks. Crichton did lol a bit lost on the right though. I am hoping that when Preston is back in the fold the right side can gel better.

I think the lack of speed on the right is a contributor to it looking a bit clunky. Kiraz is a yardage workhorse who is safe defensively however I don’t know if his lack of speed will dampen Crichtons ability to create a serious threat with the ball.

Although we haven’t been winning I feel a lot more optimistic that we are close. Last year I was genuinely wondering how it was possible to bounce back. However with the addition of a half back and one or two props we could be in the mix next year. Whether it’s external or from pathways if we can fix these two areas we will go ok.

Ciro just needs to lose his Perham & Hutch style love affair.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Xerri on the left definitely looks like a more suited game style and works well with Fox & Kiks. Crichton did lol a bit lost on the right though. I am hoping that when Preston is back in the fold the right side can gel better.

I think the lack of speed on the right is a contributor to it looking a bit clunky. Kiraz is a yardage workhorse who is safe defensively however I don’t know if his lack of speed will dampen Crichtons ability to create a serious threat with the ball.

Although we haven’t been winning I feel a lot more optimistic that we are close. Last year I was genuinely wondering how it was possible to bounce back. However with the addition of a half back and one or two props we could be in the mix next year. Whether it’s external or from pathways if we can fix these two areas we will go ok.

Ciro just needs to lose his Perham & Hutch style love affair.
If we can get a 7 into the team to offer more attacking options, we could well be up to our necks in this thing for Top 8 this year :grinning:

dogbone

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's not get too carried away. He was only up against Meaney after all!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we can get a 7 into the team to offer more attacking options, we could well be up to our necks in this thing for Top 8 this year :grinning:
I think Hutch can still play a role off the bench in the 17. However CC needs to act now and not wait like he did with Perham last year. Whether it’s Taaffe, Sexy or KK he needs to try something different NOW.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think Hutch can still play a role off the bench in the 17. However CC needs to act now and not wait like he did with Perham last year. Whether it’s Taaffe, Sexy or KK he needs to try something different NOW.
Agree CMP. CC can still get what he wants from Hutch if he's on the bench I presume. Be tragic if we lost this momentum the guys have busted their guts for. Anyway we got another game to look forward to...but Team List Tuesday will be first lol