OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has missed obvious sin bins. Souffs are way off the pace, he is being very lenient on them. If we play like souffs did we'd be at least a player in the bin and have copped several more pens.

We have to win this off our own backs, keep playing with discipline, confidence, and energy. Sutton will do what Sutton does regardless.
If they continue in the second half they will lose someone.... Captain Critta needs to have a word with Sutton.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate sutton but where’s the dangerous contact? Wasn’t high or a shoulder charge. Just a footy accident
No it’s nothing but it’s the new rules , they need to be consistent , no contact to the head where ever it comes from. Just another Good Friday Reffitohs blitz

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder what Graehme Analyes will say on Monday

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That rules JAC out next week with the 11 day stand down cat 1

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Man, we should have scored when we had like 11 or 12 tackles on their line. They were shot. Some dreadful decisions and wasted tackles
Made hard because Souths were always fucking offside

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Preston got suspended last year for a hip drop and he literally got cut in half and no penalty

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If Fox out Burton Center critta wing Mann number six
Stop it. Fuck me, the Burton to centre brigade need to get with the programme! Ain't fucking happening. Not now, and I highly doubt ever!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is actually reffing ok... The Sin bin on Tass was borderline.

In saying that there was 3 six again on the line before that and numerous slowing us down penalties.... This is Critta's job as captain to remind him about the bin.
Denied a quick play the ball while on the attack...as deliberate as they come... clear professional foul

Status
Not open for further replies.