Injuries gonna play huge play in seasons hopes
Nathan Cleary out 4 weeks
Moses 8-10 weeks
Big Tino season

Can the injury cards fall
Our way to an unlikely title .
Dreams are free
Munster nowhere in sight..

Just need Teddy and Haas long term and we are shoe in.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
true but u dont want to burn the challenge too early or sutton will just continue making up shit decisions against us
Yeah right ur thinking once we burn it, he’ll come harder. Evil prick he is. Penrith last week were dumbfounded by some of hes calls, they got challenge right after challenge right.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
You want to at least have the treat of a challenge hanging over him, can't use it till at least the 60th min.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly hope so but I just can't see it with sutton as ref
We got rid of the Belmore demons, now it's tine to send that Sutton demon back to hell.

Ie know it was a win against this year's wooden spooners, but there was something about our defence....it's like they showed pride in our jersey and wanted to shut them out.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
drop Taaffe and I'll forgive you for everything else CC!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I reckon we would have gained some confidence out of the Titans win and hopefully we can take that form into the Souths game. I think Kikau may be out so that will give an opportunity for another player to make a statement. Or perhaps they may just bring Knight back in with Poasa back. But I am hoping maybe another player may get a run like Patolo or Tetevano. Another agressive forward into the mix.
I hope we are not getting too excited about 1 win. It was great don't get me wrong but it was against the future 2024 wooden spooners coached by DES troyer..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No surprises there. Hopefully we can beat Souths for once but with them desperate for a win, I'm not confident as Latrell and Walker always seem to play well against us.

Status
Not open for further replies.