Official Congratulations NRL 360

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
for a league station there's only like 30 mins a week of actual footy discussion, which is the matty johns podcast

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunately big news stories are funding for Leichardt oval (or lack of) and south’s imploding… maybe tomorrow is a slow news day and we get a rehash

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone, let alone dogs fans can watch that shizen lol. I did for many years but you’d have to pay me these days. Anasta jibbering, smug Kent and dithering old buzzard. Fmd I wanna neck myself at the thought.

I don’t even like the shows with more likeable personalities e.g: Matty Johns’ show. I watched his Vegas special and that was enough for me. Just mindless, lame arse attempts at comedy. Nah.

BlackDawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well benjie is in their little star cluster so they will be gushing in their praise of him....he's probably an emerging super coach in their eyes. With us it just reinforces the negativity & animosity they hold for our club. I haven't watched those imbeciles in 5 years. The strangler & the drunkard's rants really don't do it for me

Last edited:

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone, let alone dogs fans can watch that shizen lol. I did for many years but you’d have to pay me these days. Anasta jibbering, smug Kent and dithering old buzzard. Fmd I wanna neck myself at the thought.

I don’t even like the shows with more likeable personalities e.g: Matty Johns’ show. I watched his Vegas special and that was enough for me. Just mindless, lame arse attempts at comedy. Nah.
Totally Agree
Not because Gus is on it,But 100% is an ok show at talking footy without screaming

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did they speak about south’s ?
Surly they would’ve praised them and how they will smash us.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Same..I'd watch the test pattern if given only these two options.
Shit shows will piss you off so my tip is...don't watch 'em.

Ribo Flavin

Kennel Established
Reaction score
3suxty would have to be pretty baron of hyperbolics and hysteria to do a positive dogs story. most fans and media are only interested in negative stories that reflects poorly on gus and ciraldo.

gbrussell

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve returned to watching 360 after giving it a rest last year. My biggest beef is the way they talk across the top of each other, when someone else is talking. Big mainstream journalists with egos to match and voices that just have to be heard.

Braith is not the right person to be the host of this show.

Occasioanlly I watch AFL 360, and it’s quite noticeable how Gerard Whately conducts this show. He’s a much more experienced broadcaster who doesn‘t seem to allow guests to interrupt When someone is talking. Apart from his colleague Mark Robinson you rarely see another journo on the show.

An experienced host of Whately’s calibre who knows Rugby League is what is needed to replace Braith on this show, and far less reliance on journos all trying to get their scoops and one upmanship out into the open.

Last edited:

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most of the footy talk shows are absolute shit and 360 tops it.
Gambling ads and RL talk shows are designed to suit/attract a certain sector of society/fans, or to put it more specificly people at the bottom end of the brain scale. By pampering people with that mind set, the media should be there to inform/educate, by feeding morons that type of rubbish they will never improve the minds of that lot, and they won't learn anything new. The media outlets are only interested in ratings=profits.
Fortunately you and I are not part of that mind set.

Last edited:

M4cca

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fox shows are hit and miss in terms of a proper review of the games. Bloke in a bar on YouTube is great for this as they dedicate 20-30mins to talk on each game of the round.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
For the cocksuckaz that they are.

Not even a mention of the dogs victory. Let alone holding a team out to zero, a 30 year record

Well played cocksuckaz
Is that a belmore record? We hardly play there anyways. 360 do that all the time.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gambling ads and RL talk shows are designed to suit/attract a certain sector of society/fans, or to put it more specificly people at the bottom end of the brain scale. By pampering people with that mind set, the media should be there to inform/educate, by feeding morons that type of rubbish they will never improve the minds of that lot, and they will learn anything new. The media outlets are only interested in ratings=profits.
Fortunately you and I are not part of that mind set.
Well said!

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

I never watch it.

Stopped watching years ago, when they were always finding excuses for the teams that we beat, and heaping praise on the teams that beat us.

Souths are the sympathy team, and Dogs are persona non grata.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you want actual footy talk from people who know a thing or two, just watch Mase and scope on levels.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’ve returned to watching 360 after giving it a rest last year. My biggest beef is the way they talk across the top of each other, when someone else is talking. Big mainstream journalists with egos to match and voices that just have to be heard.

Braith is not the right person to be the host of this show.

Occasioanlly I watch AFL 360, and it’s quite noticeable how Gerard Whately conducts this show. He’s a much more experienced broadcaster who doesn‘t seem to allow guests to interrupt When someone is talking. Apart from his colleague Mark Robinson you rarely see another journo on the show.

An experienced host of Whately’s calibre who knows Rugby League is what is needed to replace Braith on this show, and far less reliance on journos all trying to get their scoops and one upmanship out into the open.
I can’t watch afl with any real enjoyment, yet Gerard would be the most articulate sports presenter in the country easily. Easy to listen to