OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The game is a big one for us. Got to enjoy the moment with our home ground, stay grounded. Hold the ball, execute our plays not just run the motion. Play eyes up footy. I want someone to be a Yeo type player, it’s definitely Curran but unsure as to why we don’t have him start over salmon.

dogs by 10
I'd say Curran doesn't start at lock because we need him for the front row rotation unfortunately. Ciro seems to rate Salmon but the main reason is surely our weak front row ATM. I'd love to start him at lock too if we had the luxury of a couple more decent front rowers. He's a bit different to Yeo but brings his own sort of variety to the team.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our last game against titans we lost by 4 and arguably had the worst bench I ever seen!
14. Flanno
15. Morrin
16. Okunbor
17. Sutton
Brother errr what is that
But the side hasn’t improved its full of UTiLItiEs

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We have to lose by 27 today otherwise Souffs stay bottom of the ladder

life is good
We are yet to play Manly, Broncs, Rorters :grinning:
But can celebrate this weekend at least if under 27....and party hard if a win :grinning:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On current form, Eagles would be far too good for Penrith…. They made a stacked Roosters look slow and average.
I hate when Manly is winning, but credit where it’s due, they’re big, I mean big, they’re fast and a huge threat this year, watched them play Roosters, they were up playing the ball before the markers could even think about getting into place, if TT stays fit I can see them going all the way.

Where do these other teams keep finding these huge powerful fast talented islander boys .. we need to go shopping in the same place because in not seeing any at our club ?

Sent from my iPad using The Kennel mobile app

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is NSW Cup on today and televised?

EDIT 1240pm vs Panthers on Fox

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Tits were pumped by the drags who were them pumped by the Phins.

If we can't beat the tits, then it's pretty much just going to be the Tigs after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.