Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Your forgetting the numerous voting forms that were stolen from letter boxes, and found in foyers and stairwells etc.
Not to mention the photocopies made and submitted.
As I said, sounds like Trump. Where’s the actual evidence other than shrieks of ‘This happened!’?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Your forgetting the numerous voting forms that were stolen from letter boxes, and found in foyers and stairwells etc.
Not to mention the photocopies made and submitted.
You're arguing with vaccinated, pea headed, binge drinking losers.

Just save your energy and enjoy life.
No need to take a flop forum serious.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Try reading the real newspapers or look at the news.
I do. What’s a ‘real paper’?
I don’t read the Faily Telegraph for example.
It’s not even worthy of fish and chips :-).

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know who this politician is who has been giving our secrets to other countries, for payments and benefits

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ASIO said they would remain unidentified
It’s ridiculous. Out the bustard, if I’m a sitting MP I would want everyone to know it wasn’t me. Only way for that to be is to name the traitor.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Twitter has it from Sam Dastyari? to Stuart Robert and everyone in between.
People can speculate all they want

It’s ridiculous. Out the bustard, if I’m a sitting MP I would want everyone to know it wasn’t me. Only way for that to be is to name the traitor.
They said along the lines that the laws were different then and that’s why they won’t do it.

Last edited:

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone know who this politician is who has been giving our secrets to other countries, for payments and benefits
I’d put the house it’s a Labor politician and China. That party is doing more to destroy the country than our enemies

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d put the house it’s a Labor politician and China. That party is doing more to destroy the country than our enemies
There def the short priced favourites. Just wish they’d name the dog. Cashing in that way is straight up espionage

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Seems there's way more of this than we the public will ever know on both sides of politics.

Sydney Morning Herald:

In his speech on Wednesday night, Burgess also said the ex-politician had proposed roping a relative of a former prime minister into the scheme. Alex Turnbull, the businessman son of former prime minister Malcolm Turnbull, revealed yesterday that he had been approached by suspicious Chinese operatives in 2017 and had reported the interaction to security agencies.
Burgess defended his decision not to name the former politician, citing “the need to protect our sources and capabilities”. Home Affairs Minister Clare O’Neil said she was glad the spy chief had brought attention to the risk of foreign interference and that the public interest would not necessarily be served by revealing the former politician’s identity.
Ex-Liberal candidate jailed: Separately, former Liberal Party member Di Sanh Duong was jailed for at least a year after becoming the first person found guilty under foreign interference laws. A judge found Duong planned to commit an act of foreign interference using then-government minister Alan Tudge and maintained contact with Chinese Communist Party officials in Australia and overseas. There is no suggestion Tudge acted improperly.
The Herald’s view: Speculation about the MP’s identity overshadows the bigger issue of foreign interference.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I reckon it's that fat beta cuck Rudd, that cocksucker.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Liberals are a bunch of losers. It’s hilarious hearing them spin this Dunkley swing as a victory.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
When the article states the family
Member of a former prime minister was approached, pretty much has to be Rudd
Turnbull's son has said it was him and he reported it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Do we want our Liberal Party to turn hard right lite Republican Party?
I don't think Aussies would want that if they realised a slow takeover was underway, as this article states?