It’s time to get paid!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every year when pay review season approaches around June / July how do you approach pay review?

Everyone knows that CPI is the same as a punch to the nose so how to you increase your pay?

What tactics do you try? Does the boss go into hiding that time Of year? Is there some arm twisting involved? Do you need to leave to get a pay rise? Do you beat up the boss?

Or do you get cpi and cop the punch to the nose?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does he even follow the dogs ?
Or is this the first site that actually responded to him?
Did you get cpi? Basically a pay reduction… you can smell your bitter breath

Last edited:

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a league supporter clearly.
Another pretendedmr I've not seen for a while is Rodzilla, where is that absolute kookster I don't wonder often :tearsofjoy:
I’d happy take a footy quiz against you.. I’d flog you 100-0

But this thread is about how did you get a pay rise.. obviously you didn’t get one

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’d happy take a footy quiz against you.. I’d flog you 100-0

But this thread is about how did you get a pay rise.. obviously you didn’t get one
I always assumed you were self employed mate

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I always assumed you were self employed mate
I know a lot of people say they are self employed but reality is they are not employed. Saying your the CEO of a $2 shelf company don’t cut it.

So how did you get your last pay rise?

It seems plenty on the kennel didn’t get a pay rise

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I know a lot of people say they are self employed but reality is they are not employed. Saying your the CEO of a $2 shelf company don’t cut it.

So how did you get your last pay rise?

It seems plenty on the kennel didn’t get a pay rise
It was actually not a bad conversation to be honest.

it’s a strategy I employed where you work with less talented lazy people so you you easily out perform them and finish at the high end of the bonus/ incentive schemes.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s true.. when the boss floats about how well the business is doing everyone checks their back pocket and sees nothing extra in it..

There are two ways to a successful pay review, one method far more successful than the other..

1. The less successful method but give it a go… Be mindful about wins throughout year, not just a good job but over and above what is expected from your role.. do the extras, show the value generated , table them and that might get you a pay rise.. but in all fairness the boss has already banked the benefits so why does they need to reward you?

Or

2.. the more successful method, find some leverage on the boss and throw it at them.. did they sleep with someone they shouldn’t have? come pay review… they will pay big overs if something will adversely impact them. Shoosh up money

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why would you need a pay increase when you make so many millions from your investment properties that you lease out to scummy renters?