News Should Latrell Mitchell get a fine or ban for dropping so many f bombs after last weeks game

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This prick is fast becoming my most disliked player, any other player pulls this shit and they get sanctioned for bringing the game into disrepute, Fatrell does it and Andrew Abdo goes over to suck his dick, and predictably the mental health card is being played . He’s a Grub plain and simple.
Going to south’s was a career killer, he should’ve stayed with the cocks.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He should get the same as Leniu if not more.

4 for opening his mouth before Leniu case had been heard, another 4 for the F Bomb tsunami and 2 extra for playing with Souffffs!

Goes on a F Bomb rant on Triple M radio and said I don't care if I'm swearing.

What a role model that is!

Then Abdo comes out defends him, saying we all make mistakes, we need to help players. OK so next player who does something similar on air will they be sanctioned or be given help like Latrell has.

Can you imagine if someone like James Graham had done this when playing. You wouldn't have heard the end of it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should of got a warning like other players who've sworn in interviews. Bad look but not the biggest issue. Kids hear much worse playing call of duty online

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This prick is fast becoming my most disliked player, any other player pulls this shit and they get sanctioned for bringing the game into disrepute, Fatrell does it and Andrew Abdo goes over to suck his dick, and predictably the mental health card is being played . He’s a Grub plain and simple.
I said in the other thread that he's just a spoilt rotten shit. The more he gets away with the worse he'll get. I already hated the bullshit media circus round his long played out move to Souths. There were 7 articles a week for months offering new rumours about his move. Then his little party weekend with the boys during the first COVID lockdown. And through it all he keeps getting off with less than a slap on the wrist.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Latrell Mitchell should get a fine or a one match ban

I just heard Mitchell’s interview so
Many f bombs and I quote ‘ I don’t care’

i know I wouldn’t want my kids hearing that what a role model such special treatment I have a little
Girl and we watch these games I didn’t want her to hear that

and the nrl do
Nothing
We're still seeing the same F bombs in the Kennel comments, so a bit rich for us to arc up.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
some on here just don’t get it. yes the youth hear worse probably at school, those who who attend, that is.

Point here is Leniu cops 8 weeks for a racial slur towards another player. Another Pacific Islander player from Manly said he’s experienced the same if not worse and has heard a lot coming up through the grades over the years. Just part of the game he said.

so if it’s an issue now why then aren’t others held responsible for a public verbal tirade on that very subject about the perpetrator?

To me that does more damage to the NRL product, by allowing that to go unpunished.

Certainly hasn’t put Abdo in a good light.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said in the other thread that he's just a spoilt rotten shit. The more he gets away with the worse he'll get. I already hated the bullshit media circus round his long played out move to Souths. There were 7 articles a week for months offering new rumours about his move. Then his little party weekend with the boys during the first COVID lockdown. And through it all he keeps getting off with less than a slap on the wrist.
Ironically Al that thread was Nuked because a number of posters where “sensitive” about the criticism being leveled at Fatrell and reported the thread and you can bet those same posters are in here kicking the shit out of our own players daily.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Going to south’s was a career killer, he should’ve stayed with the cocks.
Only one person is killing Fatrells career and that’s Fatrell. The fact that he was more interested in talking up his 100th try milestone after an obviously bad loss tells you all you need to know about the blokes character.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It’s double standards deluxe from the WRL

‘honestly I like Latrell , he does do his best to be a complete fuckwit though occasionally

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
MMM have been banned by NRL and not allowed to conduct after game on field interviews. A complaint was from the Wabbits.
Channel 9 also complained.

The NRL has blocked host radio broadcaster Triple M from filming post-match interviews following the backlash over Latrell Mitchell’s expletive-laden comments last Thursday night.

The NRL has responded to complaints made by Mitchell’s club, the South Sydney Rabbitohs, and Nine Entertainment Co, the publisher of this masthead, over Triple M’s ability to film content after games under the terms and agreements of their rights deal. The NRL has decided to enforce a rule that hasn’t previously been policed.

In an email obtained by this masthead, NRL general manager of business and commercial operations Ben Champion reminded the game’s radio partners they had no visual rights to matches and must not enter the field directly after the final whistle.

“Radio partners have audio only rights to NRL matches,” the email reads. “Accordingly, radio partners must not visually record or film any match or on-field activity, including on-field interviews … Radio partners must not enter the field of play to conduct interviews until at least 10 minutes after the final whistle, or until permission has been granted by the NRL or host.”

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wonder how Rusty is feeling with the bunnies fall from grace. We’re in the GF not that long ago, seems a rebuild is not to far away

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We're still seeing the same F bombs in the Kennel comments, so a bit rich for us to arc up.
This isn't a national radio interview and no one here is being touted as the 'face of Rugba League' By the NRL.