News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Exactly - so its mutual infringement and a play the ball because the ref fckd up the play. Simples.
Not "simples". Benefit should go with the attacking team, just as it does with a penalty try.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Not true at all.

Trindall ran behind the Ref Then decided to run back in front of the ref knowing he was in the way.

Not even close to a mutual infringement.

Poor defensive.

Plain and simple.

Like Annesley said, should have been awarded.
Just wonder what Analsleys views might have been if Jarome hadn't tried the same 24 hours later.

Anyways - taking tickets. Next time Analsley comes out and supports a decision that roots us - I'll know who to call :tearsofjoy:

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just wonder what Analsleys views might have been if Jarome hadn't tried the same 24 hours later.

Anyways - taking tickets. Next time Analsley comes out and supports a decision that roots us - I'll know who to call :tearsofjoy:
Exactly.

Annesley has screwed us more than one.

For him to have to admit that we got robbed would have hurt big time.

Just proves how obviously we were robbed.

Simples.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Exactly.

Annesley has screwed us more than one.

For him to have to admit that we got robbed would have hurt big time.

Just proves how obviously we were robbed.

Simples.
Oh - so now Analsley did it grudgingly because it was so wrong its not funny.

#TicketsPlease

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro - haven't only got your ticket - got your opal card. Its a looooooong season. :tearsofjoy:
Thanks for the free travel for the rest of the season.

Never asked for you to pay for my Opal Card but hey, I accept your apology.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bro - haven't only got your ticket - got your opal card. Its a looooooong season. :tearsofjoy:
You should be a lawyer my friend.
I'm reading through this thread cause I can't sleep.

You are so very wrong.
That should have been a try.

Yet you somehow make an argument to support the no try despite being completely wrong.

And your argument is believable haha.
You stubborn mofo, I want you in my corner.
Love your work.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even the refs boss admits it's a try when they rarely own up to their mistakes, but you have one person for some reason still arguing the point because they're too stubborn to admit when they're wrong... Some people love arguing for the sake of it..

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Even the refs boss admits it's a try when they rarely own up to their mistakes, but you have one person for some reason still arguing the point because they're too stubborn to admit when they're wrong... Some people love arguing for the sake of it..
It's a real talent

dogsday

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Some supporters are in their 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's even 90's I guess. Some unwell or in delicate health.

Not winning a premiership is one thing, and winning one is relatively rare, but this state the club is in.. and for the past 9 years at least, makes most supporters lose heart and despair that there appears many more years of waiting for an entertaining, winning Bulldog first grade team, with players playing outstanding footy entralling the crowds who come to watch them.

Hoping the tide has finally turned towards this goal.
I'm 70 & fed up with rugby league, i've supprorted the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 odd years & have hated how the club has degenerated.
The refereeing is an absolute disgrace & if supporters from ALL clubs don't see the the bias well i all i can say is your blind
Honesty session over.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'm 70 & fed up with rugby league, i've supprorted the ( Berries ) Bulldogs for over 60 odd years & have hated how the club has degenerated.
The refereeing is an absolute disgrace & if supporters from ALL clubs don't see the the bias well i all i can say is your blind
Honesty session over.
Hang in there mate. .

Every dog has it's day as you have as your handle.... tho it seems like dogs breakfast more appropriate for our reality for far too long.

We have to keep telling ourselves good times will return... we are blessed we've known great success with the Bulldogs thru the 80's and we'll be alive to see it again :grinning:

Last edited:

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's what this page is all about tbh.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
You should be a lawyer my friend.
I'm reading through this thread cause I can't sleep.

You are so very wrong.
That should have been a try.

Yet you somehow make an argument to support the no try despite being completely wrong.

And your argument is believable haha.
You stubborn mofo, I want you in my corner.
Love your work.
No Lawyer - I have scruples.

Even analsley said straight up. He thinks and that the rules are not black and white. Now the ref and the bunker both agreed with me. Now you can say that the ref has been stood down, but has the bunker? Noting the ref sent it to the bunker to have a look because he thought it might be a problem and the bunker decided after umpteen replays it was a problem. You can only assume that Ziggy got a rest because of other decisions in the game.

Now here is where it gets funny. You probably have the electricity generation of a third world country in posts on this forum from people saying Analsley has his faves, has it in for the dogs, is corrupt. Yet he when he calls something in the fave of the Dogs, well analsley said so, he's right etc etc. Now I don't think old mate is corrupt, I think they look at these 50/50 calls and try to work out how to manage any precedents being set. Because the worst thing for the NRL as a whole is a lack of consistency.

Now as for the numbnuts such as @B-Train that want to talk around you - if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm just not wrong and I'm definitely not wrong because Analsley says so. And 99% of you any other day would believe that analsley talks out of his ass. But apparently this time - he's talking gospel. Some of us are not stupid enough to buy into that crap. Guess others are always looking for a harbour bridge to purchase.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No Lawyer - I have scruples.

Even analsley said straight up. He thinks and that the rules are not black and white. Now the ref and the bunker both agreed with me. Now you can say that the ref has been stood down, but has the bunker? Noting the ref sent it to the bunker to have a look because he thought it might be a problem and the bunker decided after umpteen replays it was a problem. You can only assume that Ziggy got a rest because of other decisions in the game.

Now here is where it gets funny. You probably have the electricity generation of a third world country in posts on this forum from people saying Analsley has his faves, has it in for the dogs, is corrupt. Yet he when he calls something in the fave of the Dogs, well analsley said so, he's right etc etc. Now I don't think old mate is corrupt, I think they look at these 50/50 calls and try to work out how to manage any precedents being set. Because the worst thing for the NRL as a whole is a lack of consistency.

Now as for the numbnuts such as @B-Train that want to talk around you - if I'm wrong I'm wrong. I'm just not wrong and I'm definitely not wrong because Analsley says so. And 99% of you any other day would believe that analsley talks out of his ass. But apparently this time - he's talking gospel. Some of us are not stupid enough to buy into that crap. Guess others are always looking for a harbour bridge to purchase.
It was a 50/50 call, and as usual we don’t get the 50/50 calls.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why is everyone cooking Doogie?