OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Matty John’s has tipped Burton up to running the ball, hopefully he mentioned finding the ground with a few kicks instead of the end over end bomb on fucking repeat.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Actually 8.3m per run.
274 metres for 37 runs = 7.4 metres per run for the season. It’s down the bottom end for all wingers in the competition.
I like him as a player and hope he does well !
At the end of the day Skelton may be not much better, the coaching staff are all over it and we are only just mugs.
Go the dogs!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You have beers, then a coffee??
1 or 2 beers max pre game. Followed by a coffee, I did it last time and we beat Tiger.

It's time to go back to the spiritual heart and soul ground. I don't care what the haters say, Belmore is a better game day experience than Homebush for the smaller games. For the blockbusters like Parra, Souffs, Homebush is better for sure.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Love it bro, players and fans need to just keep turning up we are getting there.
I’d be surprised if Belmore isn’t sold out this weekend bro. Multicultural round and a real chance of a win. I’m going with my 8’yr old son he loves it more then me (almost) might even give him a sip of my beer if we win

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’d be surprised if Belmore isn’t sold out this weekend bro. Multicultural round and a real chance of a win. I’m going with my 8’yr old son he loves it more then me (almost) might even give him a sip of my beer if we win
I'm telling

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds awesome mate, Cherish every moment he will be moving out before you know it. Enjoy.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We always used to win on multicultural day!
It was introduced by Peter Moore back in the late 80s . It was a special day! They used to have the different nationalities dancing before the game!
Fire up boys

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
274 metres for 37 runs = 7.4 metres per run for the season. It’s down the bottom end for all wingers in the competition.
I like him as a player and hope he does well !
At the end of the day Skelton may be not much better, the coaching staff are all over it and we are only just mugs.
Go the dogs!
Fair enough, yet 148 and 160 equals 308 divided by 37 is 8.3. There the stats from round one and two combined. Regardless there more to footy than stats.

Bullfrog2

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fair enough, yet 148 and 160 equals 308 divided by 37 is 8.3. There the stats from round one and two combined. Regardless there more to footy than stats.
Exactly that’s why we punted Des

Reaction score
i'm not a massive fan of him, but what did taaffe to do exactly to be dropped? added to that, who replaces him? yea everyone is calling for critta but the bloke trained at centre all pre-season. Ciraldo is notoriously stubborn, i can't see him swapping out taaffe for quite some time, unless he has an absolute stinker like the second trial.
Taaffe is gonna be alright I reckon. I keep referring to Billy Slater ....I realise Taaffe is nowhere near Slater - it's just that I see elements of Slater in his game. AND ... Taaffe has an excellent passing game to ignite attacks. He needs to add the 'Billy Slater type' (inside outside off Burto - pronto) and just the general back up in the middle to capitalise on clever offloaders. Taaffe has pace, evasion and selective passing.
I totally get CC's patience in this position

Status
Not open for further replies.