News 'Minister' Tetevano to preach hard training at Bulldogs

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Could that possibly be because he joined 3 days ago? [emoji849]

LOLLLLLLLLLL "barely got a bench spot" the guy didnt have an off-season with the club arrived 5 mins ago and people are making comments like that lmao Its actually impressive that he got a nsw cup bench spot at this stage tbh.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the point of clowns and trying to relate that word to this article pointing out Tetavano's training standards, please everybody remember this point

HOW CAN YOU PLAY LIKE A CHAPION WHEN YOU TRAIN LIKE A CLOWN!!!

TRAIN LIKE A CLOWN, PLAY LIKE A CLOWN - TRAIN LIKE A CHAMPION, PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION.

This is the first philosophy I have tried to drill in to the minds of my 12 year old boys pathways soccer team that I coach.

This philosophy doesn't change in whatever you do in life - sport, work etc etc.

I like what Gus & Ciro are trying to do with recruits renowned for being good trainers, it's what changes the culture in clubs.
Great philosophy.. gets a little confusing though if you're actually training to be a clown.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I like him in NSW cup. Our NSW cup team kind of lost their way at the end of last year.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly isn’t it obvious?
Well you’re the one that said he could barely make the NSW cup bench like it was due to form or something. Grow up and start contributing something positive and meaningful rather than bitching and moaning all the time

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well you’re the one that said he could barely make the NSW cup bench like it was due to form or something. Grow up and start contributing something positive and meaningful rather than bitching and moaning all the time
It was a statement incase he didn’t see it? And he did barely make the bench, he could have spent another week or two training with the squad before playing. You are a grub, stop trying to start arguments on the internet

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
LOLLLLLLLLLL "barely got a bench spot" the guy didnt have an off-season with the club arrived 5 mins ago and people are making comments like that lmao Its actually impressive that he got a nsw cup bench spot at this stage tbh.
That was exactly my
Point…. I assume he was going to train with the boys for a few weeks. Match fitness is better than training

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a statement incase he didn’t see it? And he did barely make the bench, he could have spent another week or two training with the squad before playing. You are a grub, stop trying to start arguments on the internet
You really aren’t all there are you Mr Dingle Berries?
“Stop trying to start arguments on the internet” yet proceeds to name calling. You really are a moron and I can see why you have quickly become one of the most hated members on here

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You really aren’t all there are you Mr Dingle Berries?
“Stop trying to start arguments on the internet” yet proceeds to name calling. You really are a moron and I can see why you have quickly become one of the most hated members on here
You said I was bitching and moaning because something I said annoyed you. That’s your problem not
Mine that something innocent got you fired up enough to drop that response . You are a grub, please leave me alone and start arguments elsewhere

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You said I was bitching and moaning because something I said annoyed you. That’s your problem not
Mine that something innocent got you fired up enough to drop that response . You are a grub, please leave me alone and start arguments elsewhere
Get in their boys. Swing

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great philosophy.. gets a little confusing though if you're actually training to be a clown.
That's where you are wrong, because in that scenario you should "Play Like A Clown"..... see, simples!!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So he's a minister who can preach out training like some sort of television evangelist.

"if thou don't make bust an arse and put effort forth at every session, then the stone will be cast and fire will rain down upon thee"

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marly is one of the smartest posters on here and he can articulate a point better than most, that’s what upsets people. I don’t agree with a lot of his posts lately but I understand his frustration.
Which type?

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how did he go today? ready for bench spot?