Zane tetevano signed for 2024

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has the club announced this? No no no! It's probs just more social media bullshit

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently he had a genetic heart condition, hole in the heart, always had it, they only found it after he had the stroke. They used some No More Gaps and plugged the hole, since it was genetic it's not going to return.

Always a Bulldog
Ironically most of our forwards over the last 3 years have metaphorically had holes in their hearts.

I wish him all the best

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are we still discussing this rumour? That’s all it is until the club announce anything, yet everyone is taking it on face value?! Just like when the germalists said we were pursuing Tyrone May and everyone had a good laugh. How did that turn out.

People complain about the media yet gobble up everything they write. I feel like I’ve taken crazy pills ffs. And one of the “sources” is miksrl lmfao. God help you all.
Nah brah, he's on a plane to belmore with SST luai,AFB ,JT, JWH, Corey Parker and Paul Vaughn who we should never have let go…..

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hahahaha the dumbcunts on twitter defending this abhorrent signing get absolutely fucked