• Sharks 13+

Votes: 10 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nico is so overrated good player but not the way people carry on about him.
He’s a great player when against weaker opposition if that makes sense. Some players take it easy, and really fire in the big games. Yet Nicho really puts in when it’s favourable. So I def agree with you. There a big user of the sweep play, so be good to see us defend against it

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The way people talk about him says otherwise.
Which people? Usually everyone has him behind Cleary, Moses, DCE, Hughes & Reynolds.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Literally no one says that he's a superstar. No one has him in their top 3 current NRL halfbacks.
The way people talk about him says otherwise.
Who cares what they talk about, ask them to rate the 1/2's, the most common answer;

1 = Cleary
2 = Renolds
2 = Johnson
2 = Cheery Evens
5 = Hunt

Always a Bulldog

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Those guys call Adam Elliott a superstar so it doesn't really count.
Hey I’ve got no problems with you moving the goal posts if that’s your thing.
I’ll assume you also don’t include FOXTEL, channel 9 or daily telegraph too then…

Any others Freakzilla believes shouldn’t be excluded from the strong statement of “literally no one”? [emoji6]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Media, other footy fans some on the kennel, shark fans,
I don't think anyone here rates him that highly. Sharks fans offcourse, just like Bulldogs fans overrate Bulldogs players. Media I don't think have him top 3.

Anyway I don't think we can beat the Sharks this season unless we improve big time.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s a great player when against weaker opposition if that makes sense. Some players take it easy, and really fire in the big games. Yet Nicho really puts in when it’s favourable. So I def agree with you. There a big user of the sweep play, so be good to see us defend against it
I’m not putting him down, I said his a good player, I think he was better fullback at the storm than a half at the sharks.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I don't think anyone here rates him that highly. Sharks fans offcourse, just like Bulldogs fans overrate Bulldogs players. Media I don't think have him top 3.

Anyway I don't think we can beat the Sharks this season unless we improve big time.
I also think we won’t win, but we will give them a hard time.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares what they talk about, ask them to rate the 1/2's, the most common answer;

1 = Cleary
2 = Renolds
2 = Johnson
2 = Cheery Evens
5 = Hunt

Always a Bulldog
Angry Odds . . . The nemesis of Cheery Evens ? :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
For the love of Perham’s 2 left feet…. Why are some whinging about Taafe, Tracey & co?

Surely you all saw signs of Improvement by parts of the squad last Thursday and if they Improve even further with what should be a full strength team on Friday, then we all should be excited for the upcoming season

C’mon guys…. Relax & enjoy

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the love of Perham’s 2 left feet…. Why are some whinging about Taafe, Tracey & co?

Surely you all saw signs of Improvement by parts of the squad last Thursday and if they Improve even further with what should be a full strength team on Friday, then we all should be excited for the upcoming season

C’mon guys…. Relax & enjoy
There is nothing wrong with being level headed any waiting until we play a first grade side in the next trial and even more level headed would be to wait until the season proper starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.