Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
nah varane was never an issue from memory, think it was more fitness and coming back from injury as opposed to the other 3
Truth be told. Rashford has been a problem for a while.

Bigger issue is the captain Bruno tho. Nought been done about that

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Truth be told. Rashford has been a problem for a while.

Bigger issue is the captain Bruno tho. Nought been done about that
Their roster needs to be tidied up that’s for sure, they need to bring in someone like “Eddie from the barbershop” and let him clip away .

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Are we just going to avoid the fact that championship side Norwich scored two too many at Anfield???

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Are we just going to avoid the fact that championship side Norwich scored two too many at Anfield???
Why are we talking about Liverpool on a Man U thread? For me it really should be about United, no?

They did alright and class shone through. Yeah, it was against a team that's looking at relegation from the second division, but still.

Plenty of positives there. Played a full strength side and it only took 70 mins or so to show the class of United.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why are we talking about Liverpool on a Man U thread? For me it really should be about United, no?

They did alright and class shone through. Yeah, it was against a team that's looking at relegation from the second division, but still.

Plenty of positives there. Played a full strength side and it only took 70 mins or so to show the class of United.
who knows what the score would of been if onana was in goals.....

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Full strength United side starting tonight, right?

Just missing Mount?

YOu should smoke Wolves who're missing a few players also.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So, let me get this right.

There's an attitude problem within United which Ten Haag has been struggling with. Right?

And, he's been great at standing up against slack trainers & those who aren't committed to the club. Right?

Why is he starting Rashford again? So soon after his nightclub incident?

Surely if he's going to make a statement and set a benchmark for the club he'd do it for longer than 1 game?

I mean, he made Sancho train on his own. But Rashford ... ?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

There's an attitude problem within United which Ten Haag has been struggling with. Right?

And, he's been great at standing up against slack trainers & those who aren't committed to the club. Right?

Surely if he's going to make a statement and set a benchmark for the club he'd do it for longer than 1 game?

cause one was done internally and the other was sancho going public about it.

though I agree with u he shouldn't be starting tonight

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

My man Rashford