Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't want anything. Simple.

But, the claim has been made that I don't want to talk but just troll. As a response I'm simply highlighting that I'm happy to talk. No one wants to.

So what do I do?
Fair enough bro. I think they've given you the answers though. None of the United fans here are delusional enough to think they have a great squad and manager.. Until they do a complete rebuild, they'll keep struggling. Their only hope is that the new owner and people in charge finally make good decisions and signings but with limited funds because of FFP and no European qualification, they'll struggle to attract the top tiers of talent.. So they really need great scouting to get the gems that smaller clubs take chances on and make huge profits off..

trent_solotar7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate. You're the one who posted a private message highlighting that I was just trolling and didn't want to chat. Right?

But when I chat or try to you come up with this?

Honestly man. I don't care in the slightest and find it hilarious tbh.

It's good to have you back @coach tho it seems you never left lol
literally just chatting bro why are you so worked up

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fair enough bro. I think they've given you the answers though. None of the United fans here are delusional to think they have a great squad and manager.. Until they do a complete rebuild, they'll keep struggling. Their only hope is that the new owner and people in charge finally make good decisions and signings but with limited funds because of FFP and no European qualification, they'll struggle to attract the top tiers of talent.. So they really need great scouting to get the gems that smaller clubs take chances on and make huge profits off..
Agree on all of that.

It's not like I've been pushing for discussion on this recently, I know there's no much to say..

Only reason it came to a head now is @trent_solotar7 was trying to act the big man so I've had a pop back.

What I don't agree with those are these "too many injuries" and "manager hasn't been backed" calls.

If I see bullshit I call bullshit and this is bullshit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Agree on all of that.

It's not like I've been pushing for discussion on this recently, I know there's no much to say..

Only reason it came to a head now is @trent_solotar7 was trying to act the big man so I've had a pop back.

What I don't agree with those are these "too many injuries" and "manager hasn't been backed" calls.

If I see bullshit I call bullshit and this is bullshit
The injuries excuse from United fans (not here, on Twitter etc) is hilarious as even at full strength their squad is still barely top 8 and those players aren't good enough. I think most reasonable United fans (I consider @trent_solotar7 @JayBee @billy beane to be reasonable, objective and pretty good sports about how shit United are) are resigned to it taking time and just hope that the change in ownership and a new manager finally brings some smart decisions where they're not spending 60-80 million on duds over and over again..

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The injuries excuse from United fans (not here, on Twitter etc) is hilarious as even at full strength their squad is still barely top 8 and those players aren't good enough. I think most reasonable United fans (I consider @trent_solotar7 @JayBee @billy beane to be reasonable, objective and pretty good sports about how shit United are) are resigned to it taking time and just hope that the change in ownership and a new manager finally brings some smart decisions where they're not spending 60-80 million on duds over and over again..
@billy beane and @JayBee definitely.

It's a broken club but will they be back on the bandwagon when United string some results together?

That's the question.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Your a City fan right? And you throwing a bone to United fans?

Oh my man. Very well played. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Your a City fan right? And you throwing a bone to United fans?

Oh my man. Very well played. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I try and be as objective as possible.. Just like I give Liverpool, Arsenal etc praise when they deserve it.. I'm happy to see them where they are but know a tonne of United fans and all of them acknowledge the issues and just are sick of being stuck with the same duds. I don't feel sorry for them after United dominated the league for decades and the arrogance Sir Alex did it with.. But they're just in a fucked situation at the moment that will take years to get out of..

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
I try and be as objective as possible.. Just like I give Liverpool, Arsenal etc praise when they deserve it.. I'm happy to see them where they are but know a tonne of United fans and all of them acknowledge the issues and just are sick of being stuck with the same duds. I don't feel sorry for them after United dominated the league for decades and the arrogance Sir Alex did it with.. But they're just in a fucked situation at the moment that will take years to get out of..
From the club that proudly used this slogan and promo 4 years.

1705098920110.png

This is actually on a banner in Old Trafford - I believe it finally came down in 2022 - after 15 years. No sympathy at all. Karma is a bitch.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
[
We’re crippled by FFP. Can’t make any significant signings until we reduce wage bill, plus make some sales.

We would be signing him on hella reduced wages to play second fiddle to Holjund.

All the potential in the world, but the bloke’s the literally definition of a tampon

Edit. FWIW. I want him gone. He’s the French Jesse Lingard
Not trying to be funny.

How're you guys crippled by FFP?

How did that happen?

You make big named and expensive signings every window but you're crippled by FFP?

I don't get it.

In saying that, extending martials contract is criminal and the only logical explanation can be FFP?

Can't think of any other reason to keep him around

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
[
Not trying to be funny.

How're you guys crippled by FFP?

How did that happen?

You make big named and expensive signings every window but you're crippled by FFP?

I don't get it.

In saying that, extending martials contract is criminal and the only logical explanation can be FFP?

Can't think of any other reason to keep him around
But you are. :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Tbh. I'm actually not.

Is this FFP shout new or legit?

I'd never heard of it before
Well as you know - Everton were pinged on FFP. I believe Forest are also being looked at. Man City despite financially raping the league for years have never been pinged. So what does this tell you?

Only bottom feeder clubs are in trouble. And that means ManU.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well as you know - Everton were pinged on FFP. I believe Forest are also being looked at. Man City despite financially raping the league for years have never been pinged. So what does this tell you?

Only bottom feeder clubs are in trouble. And that means ManU.
I think the city charges will be dealt with at the end of the season but it wouldn't surprise me if they get away with it

jmaamary

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With City it’s 2 things, there are that many charges and evidence to get through plus a combination of city’s lawyers delaying the process, read somewhere they don’t anticipate anything before September next year. Unlike the UEFA charges they are not time barred ie. statute of limitations. Pep’s contract will be done by then.

Newcastle are the richest club in the world and they are needing to sell players to buy any players this July.

Clubs are scared shitless right now

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the city charges will be dealt with at the end of the season but it wouldn't surprise me if they get away with it
I don't agree that they'll get away with it.

By doing what they did to Everton and apparently Newcastle, United etc they're setting a clear precident...

There's no way City can not be punished in my mind as these clubs and many more will be up in arms.