Paps re-signs with storm

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
News doing the rounds tonight
Length deal new millionaire with the storm
Storm will go back to back comps this year you watch, just like the Rorters did 18/19... and the Storm rorting continues! Remember the days like when the Bulldogs last won a comp back in 2004, your entire squad would be playing for another team within a season or two. Not these days, the two most successful clubs Roosters and Storm not only keep all their premiership stars, they upgrade their squads by snatching all the battler clubs stars too! How many million dollar players do both these clubs have ffs the whole comp is just a massive fucking RORT and people wonder why I gave up watching it months ago. No other team will win a comp it will always be either Storm or the Rorters!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Once Bellamy committed long term, there was no chance Papenhuysen would go anywhere else. I don't see Cheese leaving either.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I did confirm that from day 1 as I know his family but we have frauds like nasheed on here
Again you’re obsessed with me.
But in this case you are the fraud because you said every club is talking to him and now you’re acting like you had an exclusive on him signing with the storm because Paps brothers team smashed your under 13 side and you shook his hand and said GG Uleh.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
well done to the Storm... recruited Papenhuyzen from the hapless Tigers, developed him into one of the best fullbacks in the game and now he takes unders to remain at the club

I'm jealous
No such thing as under's to stay at a club... they get it back one way or another off the books.

Melbourne are owned by a NZ consortium and based in Melbourne with no other teams to rip into their TPA's apart from the warriors.

There is no doubt they would get extra to stay in Melb and the NRL back it because they want to keep up the growth in an AFL state. |

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously though, why would anyone want to leave the storm? It would just be a matter of how much of a paycut you would accept over risking it all to go to a shitter club.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nico hynes being released always meant they were resigning paps, so no shock

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would of loved him. Would of been a SUPERSTAR signing, but I guess he was always staying.
As for us now, we have no gun fullback, and none are on the market now, so unless JAC can surprise all as a gun FB then we MUST strengthen the spine by securing either a gun hooker or gun 7. With Burton there and a game changer 9 or 7 we’ll have 2 of the 4 positions with game breakers.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Storm will go back to back comps this year you watch, just like the Rorters did 18/19... and the Storm rorting continues! Remember the days like when the Bulldogs last won a comp back in 2004, your entire squad would be playing for another team within a season or two. Not these days, the two most successful clubs Roosters and Storm not only keep all their premiership stars, they upgrade their squads by snatching all the battler clubs stars too! How many million dollar players do both these clubs have ffs the whole comp is just a massive fucking RORT and people wonder why I gave up watching it months ago. No other team will win a comp it will always be either Storm or the Rorters!
We lost Thurston,Price, Anasta,Sherwin Myles, Asotasi, O'Meley, Lolesi, Grimaldi, Adam Perry and Ben Harris within 3 years of winning the comp......

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Again you’re obsessed with me.
But in this case you are the fraud because you said every club is talking to him and now you’re acting like you had an exclusive on him signing with the storm because Paps brothers team smashed your under 13 side and you shook his hand and said GG Uleh.
Nuffy i said every club that needed a fullback would talk to him, thats pretty obvious. You stated that we had talked to him, INCORRECT. i also stated that we have NEVER had any contact with Pappy. I also stated that yes i know him, my nephew is good mates with him as they played schoolboy football together and my brother coached him.
Once again you are incorrect.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
1. Paps
6. Munster
7. Hughes
9. Grant
13. Smith