Status
Not open for further replies.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Serious question, anyone here been tested for corona? How long do the results take?

My professors say it's not needed but my GP is pushing for me to do it. Does he get paid per test?

Can't see why else he would want to override Professors.
GP will take a few days. Longer if you get tested on a Thurs or Friday arvo.

If you go to the turbo covid testing clinics that is well serviced usually 24 hrs.

Done both.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the antibody test.
Essentially that'll tell ya if you have had it and whether you have developed a sense of immunity.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have written it before, and I will write it again..actually I will be more specific this time.. F$&K YOU PREMIER DANIEL ANDREWS!!!!!
Can I add F$&K YOU TOO SYDNEY AIRPORT..unbelievable incompetence..

PS..Jetstar won’t serve food for free..but will serve up a complimentary dose of coronavirus!!

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trump threatens school funding if they don't re-open - https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/08/trump-schools-reopening-federal-funding-352311

President Donald Trump and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos are threatening to cut federal funding if schools don't fully physically reopen, increasing pressure on education leaders as the Trump administration intensifies its drive to get kids back in classrooms.

Trump on Wednesday morning tweeted, "In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

This right winger, so devoid of facts, is threatening to stop funding schools in the midst of the worst pandemic that country has ever experienced just so it increases his election chances.

C'mon righties, let's see you explain the merits of this.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can I add F$&K YOU TOO SYDNEY AIRPORT..unbelievable incompetence..

PS..Jetstar won’t serve food for free..but will serve up a complimentary dose of coronavirus!!
I was working in Annandale watching that plane come in questioning why the Fuck it was even coming here

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have written it before, and I will write it again..actually I will be more specific this time.. F$&K YOU PREMIER DANIEL ANDREWS!!!!!
Really? I think he's between a massive rock and a hard place. Gets tough, gets called all names, eases up, gets blamed again. Perhaps Victorians should take some responsibility for their own actions.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Really? I think he's between a massive rock and a hard place. Gets tough, gets called all names, eases up, gets blamed again. Perhaps Victorians should take some responsibility for their own actions.

Oh yeah CD people should be taking responsible for their own actions..but you can’t rely on them.. but what annoys me is these things, like Ruby Princess, Hotel quarantine in Melb, and Airport, is these things are completely avoidable..things that should never be relaxed while the virus is out there..this is people who are working, getting paid, they should never ‘clock off’..other things ok, relaxing pubs, sport attendance, and restaurants, etc..completely different.. But not these other areas..they are literally the frontline..they should remain forever vigilant..regardless of what people say to them..it is what it is..

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm more interested in the antibody test.
Essentially that'll tell ya if you have had it and whether you have developed a sense of immunity.
Well I caught Rhinovirus 2 years ago while in hospital, **** of a virus. But they say it "may" assist me if I catch corona.

They are both similar but not exactly the same.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump threatens school funding if they don't re-open - https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/08/trump-schools-reopening-federal-funding-352311

President Donald Trump and Education Secretary Betsy DeVos are threatening to cut federal funding if schools don't fully physically reopen, increasing pressure on education leaders as the Trump administration intensifies its drive to get kids back in classrooms.

Trump on Wednesday morning tweeted, "In Germany, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and many other countries, SCHOOLS ARE OPEN WITH NO PROBLEMS. The Dems think it would be bad for them politically if U.S. schools open before the November Election, but is important for the children & families. May cut off funding if not open!"

This right winger, so devoid of facts, is threatening to stop funding schools in the midst of the worst pandemic that country has ever experienced just so it increases his election chances.

I can actually,
There is now zero evidence that children are spreading the virus. So there's absolutely no reason not to open like the rest of the world.

moreso, why keep them closed if that's the case? There's absolutely no reason not to go to school.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Well I caught Rhinovirus 2 years ago while in hospital, c*** of a virus. But they say it "may" assist me if I catch corona.

They are both similar but not exactly the same.
What does Rhinovirus do bro...give ya a massive horn? Lol.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Short answer... kinda lol

Hard to breathe and your face swells up like you head butted an oncoming Semi lol

PS I told the doctor it was fake news as I am a lion and not a rhino, the brilliant bastard off the bat said "Well stay away from the rhino strip clubs" lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

It's simple to get rid of corona in Murika.... just do the opposite of what the angry orange says lol

PS apparently the righties/Conservatives are turning against trump, which is a good thing.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The term Rhinovirus comes from Latin. Rhino meaning nose, virus meaning... Virus.

Rhinovirus is the most common thing that causes the common cold.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The term Rhinovirus comes from Latin. Rhino meaning nose, virus meaning... Virus.

Rhinovirus is the most common thing that causes the common cold.
You just reminded me of...

"Mono means one and rail means rail, this concluded your intensive 6 week course"

@Wahesh

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah CD people should be taking responsible for their own actions..but you can’t rely on them.. but what annoys me is these things, like Ruby Princess, Hotel quarantine in Melb, and Airport, is these things are completely avoidable..things that should never be relaxed while the virus is out there..this is people who are working, getting paid, they should never ‘clock off’..other things ok, relaxing pubs, sport attendance, and restaurants, etc..completely different.. But not these other areas..they are literally the frontline..they should remain forever vigilant..regardless of what people say to them..it is what it is..
Mate how is Dan supposed to control a dumb fuck security guard who can't keep it in his pants and a dumb fuck quarantined idiot who wants to shag the dumb fuck security guard ?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate how is Dan supposed to control a dumb fuck security guard who can't keep it in his pants and a dumb fuck quarantined idiot who wants to shag the dumb fuck security guard ?
Chastity belts

Status
Not open for further replies.