8. Renouf
9. Katao
10. Napa
11. Rfm
12. Elliot
13. Jackson
15. Ogden
16. Sue

Won't happen but thought I'll put it out there. 2 spots there because everyone else is rubbish. Lewis meany jmk are disgusting.

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need changes but the only change I could see Smith for Crichton with DWZ back to the wing...

I would love this team to be selected. I would have Hoppa and Averillo swapping throughout the game. The roosters did it with RTS and Minicello.

Hoppa
Smith
DWZ
Averillo
Crichton
Foran
Wakeham
To’omaga
JMK (no choice)
Napa
Jackson
RFM
Eilliot

Ogden
Katoa
Sue
Britt

Ellie

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Averillo needs to work on d badly can’t read d for shit
His not a centre his a half but where else can you put him maybe fullback. He has showed his got attack at least

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was sitting their writing up a lineup and then I just felt embarrassed posting it even pretending it would make any difference.

We have a systematic issue at this club. No lineup change with the players in our squad and the coach we have is going to make any difference.

We are up against a pumped up Sharks and they ain't going to lose against us. They also have a damn good record against us too just to make matter worse.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. DWZ
3. Hopoate
4. Schoupp
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Sue (only here because Mariner more impactful off the bench and we have no one else because fuck Britt)

14. JMK
15. Napa
16. Mariner
17. Ogden

*Jackson and Elliot on the edge because they are reliable there for 80mins. Our middle third is shit and must have a heavy rotation... No wasting 2 changes on backs like Pay did tonight ffs

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Change change changes.!!!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
1. Averillo
2. DWZ
3. Hopoate
4. Schoupp
5. Smith
6. Foran
7. Wakeham
8. Tolman
9. Katoa
10. To'Omaga
11. Jackson
12. Elliot
13. Sue (only here because Mariner more impactful off the bench and we have no one else because fuck Britt)

14. JMK
15. Napa
16. Mariner
17. Ogden

*Jackson and Elliot on the edge because they are reliable there for 80mins. Our middle third is shit and must have a heavy rotation... No wasting 2 changes on backs like Pay did tonight ffs
I wouldn’t mind To’omaga getting run at lock. Give him a few games there to get used to it and have Napa at prop till Thompson is ready to start and push Napa to the bench.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind To’omaga getting run at lock. Give him a few games there to get used to it and have Napa at prop till Thompson is ready to start and push Napa to the bench.
Yeah that would be ideal, we need to try something and the next 2 weeks it has to be explored... Because whilst Thompson is a good player, he isn't going to walk in and be our savior.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Please, don't make us think about next week..... lol

PS who are we losing to next week?

PPS IF we lose by less than 36 points, some losers on here will say it's an improvement of tonight's high-performance.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We had a big problem tonight with Tolman & Hoppa not in the defensive line.
Seriously Dean get the fucking D sorted out.
Roosters are a good team but it was way too easy for them tonight.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is what I'm expecting.

1. Hopoate
2. Meaney
3. Averillo
4. Reimis
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Holland
15. To'omaga
16. Britt
17. Sue

I think Wakeham should be playing. For whatever reason his contract re-signing has been stalled/not happening. This is in-line with the timing of being dropped. I have massive concerns there.

I'd like Katoa to be given some game time (either starting or utility) just to give him an opportunity. We know JMK isn't a starting hooker.

Even tho I don't think Reimis is a centre I'm hoping the only reason why he's there is with 2021 in mind. I'd personally have Reimis on the wing and maybe bring Harper in but Harper is also on the outer according to reports so no reason to give him game time now.

Averillo could be our long term fullback but I don't know if he's ready to play there yet. Hopoate can only be a short term solution. I'm getting some Munster vibes from this kid.

We still need Chris Smith to return from injury to play in the lock rotation. One of Britt or Sue to drop out, whoever is the worst I guess when Smith returns.

I'm happy with the rest and it's hard to say I'm 100% right with the changes I'd make as I'm not at training every day or know the clubs plans for the future.

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Jake Averillo
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Morgan Harper
4. William Hopoate
5. Remis Smith
6. Kieran Foran
7. Brandon Wakeham
8. Renouf Toomoga
9. Sione Katoa
10. Dylan Napa
11. Matthew Doorey
12. Josh Jackson
13. Adam Elliott
Bench
14. Jackson Topine
15. Ofahiki Ogden
16. Raymond Falata-Marnair
17. Jeremy Marshall-King

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are we playing againnnnnnn!!!!! Have we not learnt from our mistakes??

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just scored a ticket for the sharks game.
I’m not really sure if that’s a good thing these days lol

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo can’t be centre but has to be in the 14, maybe at 14, but not to just bring him on in the 65th minute ffs....

maybe at 1, but to be honest, Hoppa played well there.
Smith and DWZ have to be on the wings.
Wakeham has to be 7.

I’ll put my hand up, last week I was saying Lewis should be made into a 14 to cover 6,7,9 , back row and centre. My opinion has finally been changed. Kid just doesn’t have it. Some of those standard passes he was throwing were atrocious.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Please, don't make us think about next week..... lol

PS who are we losing to next week?

PPS IF we lose by less than 36 points, some losers on here will say it's an improvement of tonight's high-performance.
We've got the Peptide boys next week, and even though we beat them last year it was still a painful game to sit through