Team for this weekend

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith and Tolman the only changes im guessing. Has Wakeham deal gone cold, seems a while ago now and nothing official from the club

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If I see Lewis named in the 17 I’m going straight to the chemist to stock up on panadol and ulcer medication. Watching him is wreaking havoc with my physical and mental wellbeing

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Smith and Tolman the only changes im guessing. Has Wakeham deal gone cold, seems a while ago now and nothing official from the club
Not sure Tolman plays unless they reduce his quarantine period

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I was sitting their writing up a lineup and then I just felt embarrassed posting it even pretending it would make any difference.

We have a systematic issue at this club. No lineup change with the players in our squad and the coach we have is going to make any difference.

We are up against a pumped up Sharks and they ain't going to lose against us. They also have a damn good record against us too just to make matter worse.
Know what you mean. I was just about to do one aswell naming Ogden run on with Napa bench and Smith back on the fukin wing but fuk it. Not worth my time lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If I see Lewis named in the 17 I’m going straight to the chemist to stock up on panadol and ulcer medication. Watching him is wreaking havoc with my physical and mental wellbeing
Pick some up for me when you go later.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is what I'm expecting.

1. Hopoate
2. Meaney
3. Averillo
4. Reimis
5. DWZ
6. Lewis
7. Foran
8. Tolman
9. JMK
10. Napa
11. RFM
12. Jackson
13. Elliott

14. Holland
15. To'omaga
16. Britt
17. Sue

I think Wakeham should be playing. For whatever reason his contract re-signing has been stalled/not happening. This is in-line with the timing of being dropped. I have massive concerns there.

I'd like Katoa to be given some game time (either starting or utility) just to give him an opportunity. We know JMK isn't a starting hooker.

Even tho I don't think Reimis is a centre I'm hoping the only reason why he's there is with 2021 in mind. I'd personally have Reimis on the wing and maybe bring Harper in but Harper is also on the outer according to reports so no reason to give him game time now.

Averillo could be our long term fullback but I don't know if he's ready to play there yet. Hopoate can only be a short term solution. I'm getting some Munster vibes from this kid.

We still need Chris Smith to return from injury to play in the lock rotation. One of Britt or Sue to drop out, whoever is the worst I guess when Smith returns.

I'm happy with the rest and it's hard to say I'm 100% right with the changes I'd make as I'm not at training every day or know the clubs plans for the future.
Wakeham resigned for two year 5 weeks ago and announced 3 weeks ago

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Wakeham resigned for two year 5 weeks ago and announced 3 weeks ago
No, it has not been announced. It was mentioned in an article but there's no official confirmation anywhere.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was sitting their writing up a lineup and then I just felt embarrassed posting it even pretending it would make any difference.

We have a systematic issue at this club. No lineup change with the players in our squad and the coach we have is going to make any difference.

We are up against a pumped up Sharks and they ain't going to lose against us. They also have a damn good record against us too just to make matter worse.
Understand the way you feel.

A waste of effort even thinking about any possible improvements with selections or bothering to engage in hopeful results.

Pay's still there picking Lewis and others making excuses and blaming our roster of second raters.

All hope lost for this year.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly how many beers have you had lol
I'm sick with a chest infection, so it could be the meds I'm on :tonguewink:

But seriously, yeah we're shit, but have you seen the sharks this year?

They aren't much better

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, it has not been announced. It was mentioned in an article but there's no official confirmation anywhere.
Yeah your right I'm sure I read it last before posting but by I was into the second bottle of red

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sick with a chest infection, so it could be the meds I'm on :tonguewink:

But seriously, yeah we're shit, but have you seen the sharks this year?

They aren't much better
They are better than us...

Plus they don’t have Lewis the crab, Crighton the useless and above all aren’t coached by Pay!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are better than us...

Plus they don’t have Lewis the crab, Crighton the useless and above all aren’t coached by Pay!

No they have porcelain China doll dugan
Balsa woods
And Johnson the turnstile

Got no issues with Morris though

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No they have porcelain China doll dugan
Balsa woods
And Johnson the turnstile

Got no issues with Morris though
To be fair to Jed Bogan he’s had a good season this year.

Johnson is laughable but we have Lewis enough said