Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Not selfish, just a few steps ahead. I often go into Coles, for entertainment value, look down the toilet paper isle knowing there is none and smirking at the desperate lurkers around. Beggers. I know never to give them a job as they are too slow to react, dont plan properly and call everyone selfish when they run a race and finish last
ive been reading these forums for a long time, with only a handful of posts. Your one of the main reasons i dont post. Your funny, For a post or two, but then its just dribble.

im sure there are alot of other people out there that dont post for the exact same reasons.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive been reading these forums for a long time, with only a handful of posts. Your one of the main reasons i dont post. Your funny, For a post or two, but then its just dribble.

im sure there are alot of other people out there that dont post for the exact same reasons.
Yet you post.

that's a bit harsh mate.. you would think I post in every thread on here. I rarely post outside of my own threads, so plenty of threads you could post in and never hear from me. But your also always welcome to participate in my threads too. what's holding you back? Noone has said boo to you.

We dont have to agree on everything, it's better we don't agree makes for a more fruitful discussion. Post mate, we may disagree, we may agree, we may throw a few bombs back n forth but at the end of the day, wash your shirt, brush your teeth and come back clean tomorrow. Just banter mate, we can all respect one another.

Coronavirus is our our enemy on here not me or you.. post.

Last edited:

Pheonixss

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yet you post.

that's a bit harsh mate.. you would think I post in every thread on here. I rarely post outside of my own threads, so plenty of threads you could post in and never hear from me. But your also always welcome to participate in my threads too. what's holding you back? Noone has said boo to you.

We dont have to agree on everything, it's better we don't agree makes for a more fruitful discussion. Post mate, we may disagree, we may agree, we may throw a few bombs back n forth but at the end of the day, wash your shirt, brush your teeth and come back clean tomorrow. Just banter mate, we can all respect one another.

Coronavirus is our our enemy on here not me or you.. post.
sorry mate that probally did sound more harsh then i intended. But i appreciate your response.

i might try and become abit more involved instead of just reading all the time. Since i have all this extra time on my hands now lol

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Enjoyed jousting with you moon. Gotta go do 300 push ups, keep me in top condition to round house the renters

I wouldn't you to waste any more time when you've got a loot to protect

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sorry mate that probally did sound more harsh then i intended. But i appreciate your response.

i might try and become abit more involved instead of just reading all the time. Since i have all this extra time on my hands now lol
Post what you think of all of us.

We will let you know if you are harsh. :p

A

Alexander the Great

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Post, post, post is my way. The more opinions on here the merrier. I can’t be on here all the time so we need as many level headed people as possible to help set the many on here straight.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Wow what fun you have in isolation.

Hope you have fun searching the internet for relevant photos.
I have lots of toilet paper, hand sanitizer and also other things that r fun ;);)

I was like blue boost and stocked up a year of stuff. Smart thing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know why nsw premiere is talking about relaxing a few rules ,give an Australian an inch they take a mile

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
FFS. Why can't people just stay at home for a month? I don't get why that's so hard.
At Bunnings getting materials for work ffs Xmas holidays ***** trying to get in with camp trailers ,loaded up surfboards. We are not going to get it till thousands start dying

Status
Not open for further replies.