Coronavirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Absolutely not a doubt in the world at a very very minimum you could triple that ,same with Iran but by a lot more
How's the realisation that at the end of this, after the covid 19 flu shot has halted this pandemic...and we look back at the populations decimated, country by country, and find that the bat/pangolin eating country that gave it to the World, had the lowest numbers of deaths!

Ironic.

Fantasy ... but still, if it pans out so, how will their public relations propaganda handle that?

And how will the World look on them into the future?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Absolutely not a doubt in the world at a very very minimum you could triple that ,same with Iran but by a lot more
I read you could almost multiply China’s figures by 40. Even there own locals are saying the numbers aren’t right.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
China numbers have to be bullshit
No doubt, as if the country of origin would not have been annihilated by it considering it seems like not a lot was done until it had really taken hold.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No shit corna factory has halted production of corona not the most popular beer atm ,still I'd prefer to drink that dirty Mexican tap water than some of these craft beers out there I hear some can cause homosexuality not that there's anything wrong with that ,I just don't want a dick in my mouth

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I read you could almost multiply China’s figures by 40. Even there own locals are saying the numbers aren’t right.
Look at all the graphs and see how they go China couldn't be any more blatant with their fucking bullshit. Same goes for a few middle eastern countries

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
No shit corna factory has halted production of corona not the most popular beer atm ,still I'd prefer to drink that dirty Mexican tap water than some of these craft beers out there I hear some can cause homosexuality not that there's anything wrong with that ,I just don't want a dick in my mouth
Pacifico is a much better beer.

Speaking of shitty craft beers. We did a bit of a pub crawl around the Central Coast for my bux party. Ended up going to that new brewery near the Gosford Leagues club. Had a few different beers with hints of passionfruit or some shit like that. Absolute weird crappy stuff. Ended up going to the Gosford Leagues instead and drank VB.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching TV this morning and reports are 1 in 6 coppers in NY are out of action. Either with C or isolating as a result of having coming into contact with someone that has. Not that its any surprise, gun sales in the states thru the roof. Fark Id hate to live in America, they'd turn on each other for 2 bob.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your drink good sir?

It's actually a real craft beer.

images.jpeg.jpg

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Watching TV this morning and reports are 1 in 6 coppers in NY are out of action. Either with C or isolating as a result of having coming into contact with someone that has. Not that its any surprise, gun sales in the states thru the roof. Fark Id hate to live in America, they'd turn on each other for 2 bob.
Yep shootings and looting will go up

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It doesn't help that Q Anon (Trump admin) are riling up the alt right with their bullshit even more than usual... I would say I'd love to see a civil war but unfortunately a lot of innocent people would be caught up in it

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pacifico is a much better beer.

Speaking of shitty craft beers. We did a bit of a pub crawl around the Central Coast for my bux party. Ended up going to that new brewery near the Gosford Leagues club. Had a few different beers with hints of passionfruit or some shit like that. Absolute weird crappy stuff. Ended up going to the Gosford Leagues instead and drank VB.
Ah the old Vomit Bomb, but I prefer Tooheys Spew for my beer.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate you are spot on, I am a devout Christian, raised a Catholic but what I have learned about the Catholic church over the years I am not proud of, hence I call myself a Christian only and don’t follow any of the denominations and their false doctrines, I only follow our Gods bible and scriptures. I cant believe that people still don’t realise that Pope Francis is a Pagan and will be the Prophet of the soon to be introduced antichrist! Baffles me how influenced and ignorant people are these days.
I think the Donald is a more likely candidate, he is the one being propped up as Israel's saviour.. if you went over there right now you would see Donald's name and face on everything.. they name shopping centres after him, towns, train stations.. but most importantly, his name and face are on everything related the possible building of a third temple... they have even have Trump temple coins LOL

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It doesn't help that Q Anon (Trump admin) are riling up the alt right with their bullshit even more than usual... I would say I'd love to see a civil war but unfortunately a lot of innocent people would be caught up in it
Im a simple man, Im not educated. I know nothing about politics. I do know of history and human nature. Americans bare the right to arms, to protect themselves. Have for yonks. We all know who they need to protect themselves from, their fellow countymen.
There isnt an underlying current of 'each to their own' in Australia. People shit us yet most will set aside there differences for the greater good. I remember hearing stories of blokes punching on at the the pub and having a beer afterwards. Urban myth perhaps but that pretty much sums us up as Australians.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are many better Mexican beers that we don't see down here. Sol is like a man's version of corona.

I think Dan Murphy's has the license to sell it here.

PS the Corona factory is divided into two, half produces beer for North and South America, the other half is for the international market.

The local made stuff if 1000% times better than the international crap.

I have had 1 corona here after coming back from Cancun and I couldn't even finish it.

It's like you get to drive a Lambo then come home to a Camry.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im a simple man, Im not educated. I know nothing about politics. I do know of history and human nature. Americans bare the right to arms, to protect themselves. Have for yonks. We all know who they need to protect themselves from, their fellow countymen.
There isnt an underlying current of 'each to their own' in Australia. People shit us yet most will set aside there differences for the greater good. I remember hearing stories of blokes punching on at the the pub and having a beer afterwards. Urban myth perhaps but that pretty much sums us up as Australians.

I watch enough crime shows to know that in America, you do need protection... it's just concerning when people in high positions spread lies and then some maniac takes a gun to a local pizza parlour, and there are enough maniacs who follow Trump and the Q Anon movement that only need to hear the word

I don't know that Australia.. the Australia I know, somebody punches on and then a group of mates jumps the other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.